All Comments on 'Sucking BBC in the Boardroom'

by darkersex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleabout 8 years ago
Enjoying the series

I'm enjoying this series. I hope Malik will continue to expand Lauren's horizons as she is clearly made for this role.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Office sex is wonderful

Great boss, great boyfriend, great office, great sex. Keep it coming. Xoxoxoxo Annette

sleekjillsleekjillabout 8 years ago
together

would love it if casey and lauren worshipped that bbc together ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

i love the story and my tiny dicklette was leaking cum into my panties. I hope you continue to write more.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ear Candy

definitely a nice twist, would've been nice if the tall vixen somehow came up under Casey's desk and sucked him off while he watched during the meeting and then came back into the meeting when it was over. OR since MALIKS DICK was so big, why not have another chick suck his balls along with the shaft massage, and then they both come up to please the Master D at the end. so many ways this could go.

darkersexdarkersexabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I'm glad you liked this story and the developing relationship. You can find out more about the series and my other stories on my bio page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my 53 yr old BBC HOTWIFE

Excellent!!. Very hot read. These writings are truly incredible. Reminds me of my mature white wife who enjoys to suck off one of her young black studs in the back seat of our suv as I watch.She has been a BBC slut for the past seven years and I have enjoyed watching as much as she will let me.Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tony

This was great it was racially aware without being offensive and really sexy great job!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
2 star

this was a bit of a let down from chapter one,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow very good story will have to share this one with wife

MMSdawgMMSdawgabout 5 years ago
OMG

OMG yes! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please more, for the next part maybe a littel bit with the assistant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkersex@darkersex
284 Followers
http://www.sweetjuice.org Black, queer, writer and hedonist somewhere on the west coast. I write kinky erotica for dirty readers- mainly interracial, BDSM, African American, femdom, gay and sci fi. I use Literotica to publish books excerpts and stories I'm working on. To...