All Comments on 'Trapped Together'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Chapeau!it was long,n u build the story like a chief, slowly n steadily. If this really is a true story, i think u should hav tried something with Stacy. I'm sure it would have worked.anyway, thanks for this amazing text!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Gave you a "5" because of it, although the end was too quick, and flat.

A perfect ending would have been Stacy confessing that you were her Fictitious "James."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trapped together

Trapped Together is a fitting theme for the entire story. James seems to be trapped in a cage of his own making as is Stacy, that neither can escape. That makes the tale intriguing, if you're a social science major.

Masseuse--are you a woman? Where do you clowns get your terminology of sexual perversion?

"Me and Stacy." No, it's Stacy and I." Bad grammar is no grammar.

Stacy's a BLONDE? Red Hair, blue eyes. Strawberry blonde. Wow. A real Chameleon. I'm surprised she doesn't have an A Cup and a DD cup.

Seems a Gentleman would help a woman remove her dress, especially for her first fuck.

All and all, James missed many signals to take Stacy to bed early on, and that nothing is ever mentioned about Amy's participation is a real mystery. Amy seems clearly aware of the relationship of Stacy and James.

Too many electrons died for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happened to Amy?

Amy's appearance was very promising earlier in the story. I thought she would come back at the end to wrap things up neatly. Otherwise, well written. Lots of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the Best!

This was one outstanding story! Great build-up and characters. I would love for a part two with Amy. Good job. You have talent.

GforGrahamGforGrahamabout 8 years ago
Needed an ending

You set Amy to want him and he was obviously interested there as well, so why did they not hook up? He should get together with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stacy

Stacy is just too damned weird to be believable. Too much sex history to be a virgin and she seemed too dumb to have any gainful employment!

WomanAtPlayWomanAtPlayabout 8 years ago
In reference to 2/12 comment

"Happy endings" are subjective. The stereotypical monogamy and procreation suggestion doesn't, by default, fulfill each character's unspecified dreams and wishes. I'm turned on more by not believing that every dynamic sex act comes with a pregnancy.

Ending was very simple in relation to larger story, no problem with that. You had fun build up, and the sex was sexy! Thanks

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
GREAT STORY - EXCEPT

The ending just didn't seem correct for all that passed between the couple. How did she not enjoy being with the guy she wanted to have sex with, and once she did, found it wasn't what she desired. Then to be with the so-so guy, well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amy

You need a series of adventures with Amy

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadover 7 years ago
I'd Love to get the gang back for a reunion

A 3-way with your writing talent would be awesome.

HecatesChildHecatesChildover 6 years ago
Good concept

The sex was hot, as was the initial tension, and I liked that you made the characters more than just one dimensional sex machines.

As others mentioned, it ended kind of abruptly. I was also confused about the character of Stacy. In the beginning, she's almost Aspie in her bluntness, and a virgin redhead. Later she's a flirtatious, blonde sexual adventurer. Finally, your stories could be probably one third shorter if you use pronouns, like "she", instead of the name of the only other character in that part of the story, and lay off the adjectives a bit. You repeatedly describe the same body parts with the same adjectives throughout the entire story. We get that her ass is toned, her breasts are perky, etc. It started to get tiresome and detract from the story. This isn't a writing assignment that has to be a certain number of words.

Otherwise, the FWB concept is really hot, and, IMO, one of the best types of relationships and you're good at exploring that concept. The pod scene was pretty funny, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Had to comment to add a different perspective from some of the other comments, especially about Amy. There was a sense of promise unfulfilled, of potential further adventures unrealized, but the story isn't weakened by that imho, cos that's real, that's how life goes, the could haves and the might have beens that we all look back on in our lives. Well written that our readers' expectations might have been confounded, it adds depth and interest. I loved this story. The only thing I would criticise as others have is Stacy being introduced as a redhead but then somewhere along the way becoming a blonde.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

I enjoyed their interactions, though him being so passive in their relationship was kinda annoying, him also asserting that they wouldn't work out mostly felt like an excuse to not do anything.

They seemed to have plenty of chemistry and enjoyed each other as people, that's more than enough to start out a relationship.

The two paragraph ending was pretty anticlimactic, and just not particularly interesting.

Bonerman09Bonerman09almost 5 years ago
Amy

Fantastic, very well written. Would love a sub story involving Amy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Romance first of all

In spite of the classification given, this story is a really Romance story, first of all, and a very good one. An engaging plot and wonderful character development are paced perfectly by the author, are the story is never rushed, as too many authors are want do with their stories. In addition, in this story the love scenes not only carefully balance the plot, but are integral to it. It is a shame that the author has not provided a sequel before the conclusion as given in the final two chapters.

TTryderTTryderabout 1 year ago

very very good story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A big nothingburger of a story. The MC's really have no emotional connection with each other. The Stacy character is strange, She has a history of doing things for guys even with here mouth, who did nothing for her in return. But after our guy here makes her cum with hands and mouth she only helps him in return by showing her bathing suit clad body?

As a sexy story for a guy to work you have to have a fetish for an athlete's body, her muscles and runner's body being described again and again. Do you know that female runners ate allowed to have high levels of testosterone, depending on the range of distances they run? They also look the part. Anybody believing they look femine ... well, I leave it at that. I'm not judging, it's faboulus who diverse our tastes are, but I can only speak for myself and I'm not turned on in the least.

Another commentator described this as a romance. This is a story about a woman with a fetish, in this case a fitness fetish. The author exclaims that she isn't interested in much else. What COULD be romantic in the relation and interaction with a one track minded person like this?

I went through with reading this out of curiosity if anything happens here to redeem the characters and the story, but of course it didn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous