All Comments on 'A Very Happy Ending'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Love a great massage

Great story! Loved the technique of the masseuse, very nice. Also, love a great release. Excellent writing. xoxoxoxo Annette

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxabout 8 years ago
Great story

Worked for me, but the last few paragraphs broke the thread. To go anecdotal at the end was a let down sorry

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 8 years ago
Interesting Story

I enjoyed this story, but I had a couple of concerns. The first concern had to do with the masseuse exchanging emails with a total stranger explaining that she would be willing to provide a "release" in exchange for receiving a payment. This, of course, would be illegal in most states and a stupid thing to be advertising. How did you know that you weren't being entrapped?

My other concern has to do with you receiving oral sex from a complete stranger. How do you know you wouldn't get gonorrhea or some other STD?

Having said that, I think most of what you describe is very realistic.

So far as your comments at the end about receiving oral sex, I don't think that it detracts from your story, but I think you should elaborate, perhaps writing another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I will never forget

finding Lynn. She was like that, she enjoyed working with men, and she loved making them cum.

I saw her nearly every Saturday morning for 8 years.

I would have married her except she was 20 years older than me and wouldn't.

GironGironover 6 years ago
Who wrote this?

A really different story from you ManosHand. And I'm sorry one of the, if not even the, worst.

It was so little build up compared to your other stories.

She claimed in the ad that she didn't do "full service" but then in the e-mail response she is open for "release"? If he was so meticulous about other masseuses shouldn't that call a strike from the umpire?

And then the total out of script BJ's of the past. So unnecessary it seemed a little desperate.

All this from the same guy who wrote a great 7 chapter story without almost one single step astray. This was all to fast and furious if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmm. So how does a woman "run her hand over your member" when you are lying face down on a table?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
345 Followers
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...