All Comments on 'Beth's Conditioning'

by Mythil

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
It was OK, but...

...personalizing it kinda ruined it for anyone not named "Tommy".

tormentttormenttabout 8 years ago
Fucking hot!

This is one of the best "reluctant to willing" stories I've heard. It's so unbelievably naughty and damn hot. Please continue making more..

MythilMythilabout 8 years agoAuthor
Intent

I have a written account of what Beth had to go through in order for me to get her to this point in her conditioning. Thought I would post this part first to gauge if anyone had any interest in listening or reading about her ordeal.

I also have an audio of her as I currently have her in a completely surrendered state – a contrast to this one where she still had some fight left.

We are also working on her audio journal where she recounts what happened from her point of view. I found her narration on how it felt when I did certain things to her to be quite interesting.

Please feel free to send feedback or help me out with ideas as I consider different paths to take her down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot!

This is hot! You should consider contributing to gone wild audio subreddit for a wider appreciative audience :) Plus you can update more often there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd love to hear more...

This was ridiculously hot, I hope you post more Beth like you plan to do. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape is never ok.

At first it was nice, but when she says no, begs you to stop, even in a fantasy I can't stand it. I always felt that this was a safe space, now I'm not so sure because of people like you who love hurting people. People who value their own pleasure above other people's well being. It creeps me the fuck out.

VallanVallanabout 8 years ago
To the anonymous poster below…

At first you sounded reasonable, but when you started preaching, especially when you obviously didn’t read the tag, I can’t stand it. I always felt that this was a free space, now I’m not so sure because people like you who insist the world conform to your delicate sensibilities. People who think society should censor itself to what you deem appropriate. It pisses me the fuck off.

Here’s an idea, you want a safe space in a sex positive environment? Learn to self-filter what you read and listen to. Don’t listen to a story marked non-consent and reluctance and then complain it has non-consent and reluctance in it.

That’s like a priest coming to this site and saying OMG, I thought the internet was a safe place, I can’t believe there are graphic sex stories here – think of the children!!!

starlixfairchildstarlixfairchildabout 8 years ago
WOW!!

I created an account just to comment on how hot this is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg!! Awesome!

Wow!!! Thank you so much for posting this!

So incredibly sexy and ow my, the sound you make when cumming... Best ever!!!!

Please keep up this awesome work!!

t4tommot4tommoabout 8 years ago
Hotter than hot!!

I used to have a girlfriend who was into rape fantasy. Ignore the haters you are great, love your voice and the recording. More please xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It was super hot. Made me cum over and over again. Please write more!!!

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousalmost 8 years ago

Post the written story! And I'd love to hear Beth's side of things, too. Great work!

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 8 years ago

I'm jealous if Beth I want to be taken against my will and surrender to orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love her moans

Oh so sexy. I would love to hear that second audio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yo this needs more accurate tags please that’s not what I was expecting and kinda not cool to spring on people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous