All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 01'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
chinky chink chink

does your vagina go sideways?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
chinky chink chink

LOL. Only when I want it to, but I do a very good circumcision (muscle control you understand....) so watch out..... you might get nipped (that would work better as a pun if I was part-japanese but what the heck....).

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Terrific

You are a great writer, you are intelligent and you have a sense of humour. Your talent is wasted on this site because many of the critics here, represented today by our anonymous friend, have not yet crawled out of the primeval swamp.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Terrific

Thanks for the kind words Twenty Seven, happy to know I'm appreciated :) - anyhow, I look on Literotica as a good training exercise. I only started this writing seriously the middle of last year and it's good to write for a live and highly critical audience. Most of the feedback I've had has been very supportive, the odd denizen of the primeval ooze pops up but hey, that's why authors get the power to delete comments. This anonymous is more amusing than offensive, nothing I haven't heard before - and if I was a sensitive soul, I wouldn't be putting my writing up here to start with.

All of that aside, this story is just the lead in. I'm a bit wordy, I know, and Chapter 2 is already submitted, chapter 3 is where it really gets going...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
Very well written.

You must be Chinese because most Americans can't write English that well! It's a pleasure to find someone that apparently paid attention in school. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey guys, click on Chloe's biography. She's one hot Asian lady

Who writes very well, and has a great sense of humor. She loves her boyfriend, however, so we'll just have to download her photo when we read her stories...and fantasize.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Choppy Introduction that has intrigue and mischief in one paragraph , then banal cliches in next

It's only the start so I hesitate to say anything definitive, but if there isn't going to be a any illicit sex then someone should get mega- teased. The husband and narrator wife had a scene and it was ' all right ' but I wanted to see someone begging for release or drooling in satisfaction. The husband doesn't appear to be beta or alpha male. This seems to be going poly , if so commit to that,agenda, please. Commit to something, please .

More then anything else , this cast of go with the flow characters needs a wild card, someone with charisma to kickstart hearts and libidos. Not a horrible read , but not a focused one , first narrator teases boss, then roleplays with husband and then a potential sugar daddy takes stage. Hopefully next installment will bring some clarity and concentrated heat.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
So interesting, Chloe

And so bold to venture into the Loving Wives genre.

It's rougher territory than your usual First Time or Interracial stories. The comments can be scathing.

You're a busy girl. Three stories on the go. Jay-lin, Strawberry, now Isabella. And all so well-written.

Five stars for Ch.01 of this one. It will be interesting to see where your imagination takes Isabella on her pathway through subsequent chapters. The setup so far looks like one which has been very thoroughly explored by many other LW authors. Husband works for well-endowed boss. Wife fascinated. Husband encourages her. And so on. It will be interesting to see whether you can bring a different twist to the theme.

As you say, with bacon and eggs, the pig is committed. We'll have to wait and see what kind of pig Isabella turns out to be.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The 'Virgin' subject story...

Your literary and imaginative writing is stimulating yet mature, keep developing it please, many others will agree I am sure!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments guys :)

Okay, before I start "hot asian lady" - I like that, thankyou :) - she grins - but only half-chinese, and ABC at that, it was my grandparents on the vietnamese-chinese side that came here, I really don't speak much chinese at all and half of that I get wrong. And thx Harddaysknight :).... and so with that out of the way,,,

Yes luedon, it is with some trepidation that I venture into the "Loving Wives" minefield. And thanks for saying I did a reasonable job (whoever that was) - it's all a learning curve and I figure unless I try, I won't get there at all. Better to try, screw up and try again than never to try at all (to paraphrase).So be gentle with me :) - or, at least, not to rough.... on the other hand luedon and LordSlamdawgg, thanks for those pointers. More than welcome....

LordSlamdawgg - well, Chapter 2 will take Isabella a little bit further, but its Chapter 3 where it starts to go places and where some clarity starts to come. But the clarity isn't really what it seems, or at least that's where it's going. There's many a twist and turn before Isabella's tale is done ... or her tail is done .... whichever.... and I'm hoping you all enjoy it as Isabella turns into a hot little pig indeed.

As for photos, if you dive into Pinterest and search for Chloe Tzang, there's only one of me and there's some photos in the "Hayley's Party" board that kind of string the odd visual together of Isabelle. The Sally Yip / Sally Yeh song "Ten Minutes Past Midnight" (Happy Birthday to Me) is there in my "My Music" board (it's in chinese, I translated the lyrics for my story). And yeah, I kind of like heavy metal AND soft romantic stuff and chinese and japanese pop and some old stuff. Weird mix...

Just be warned, I like guns and I think Attila the Hun/Genghis Khan were kind of leftie liberals - so you may want to stay away from my political boards or risk apoplexy.

.........a rather nervous Chloe

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story and great start!!

This was a wonderful story, fun to read and so full of possibilities!! Very well written and I think the story really showed the personality of the writer and your sense of humor and eroticism. Well done!! I am looking forward to chapter two!

On a side note, this story also reminded me a lot of how my wife got started. She is Japanese and is nine years younger than me. We are married when she was 23 and I was her first and only for eleven years but finally with a lot of encouragement she took the big step and started playing with other men too. Her evolution to that stage closely followed the path Isabella seems to be on. If so, I can't wait to find out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding Story!

My wife and I loved the female POV in this story; especially the shy, small gal being drawn into the sexual excitement of new experiences and role playing. I´m American and my wife is a petite, five foot tall gal from Paraguay.

When traveling she has dressed up sexy and has gone shopping, gone to restaurants, or sightseeing alone. She has been propositioned several times and has collected a few men´s business cards. This is now the major fantasy in our love making and it is hot and nasty.

I´m not sure who will accept her first REAL client, Isabelle in the story or my wife in real life! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So an innocent nieve wife is going to fuck her husband's boss, in large part due to his big cock.

I thought Asian's were supposed to be above average in intelligence. Yes, we all know they are below average in cock size. Why do I think both Isabelle and Kam will end up getting fucked in this story? How original and unpredictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An editor and better dialogue would help.

Interesting attempt at a LW story. Not much fun to read.

sferguson53sferguson53about 8 years ago
Chloe

Wow. I love everything that you write. I would read a technical manual if you wrote it! LOL Please, please, please, keep writing. You're my favorite Literotica author.

Steve in NC, USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story of hot sex between a husband and wife sharing a growing fantasy. The story, as it evolves, seems to setting up to involve others. But very hot. Keep writing in this genre.

maninconnmaninconnabout 8 years ago
Five stars

Just for using the word "gweilo" in a literotica story. Nice debut to loving wives. Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lol this guy in the comments all mad

If you're looking for a twist maybe you should read mystery novels lol. What a fuckin troll. This is my first time commenting because that guy on 2/17/16 is a fucking joke. omg did you just insult asians twice? Damn youre so good dude. Youre an anonymous asshole on a literotica website. How can you be mad and jerkin it at the same time? Hate to see your psychologist bills god damn son. get rekt peasant internet scum

Chloe

Id prefer you to write a story that didnt involve cheating for once though it kind of kills my mood but you got great writing talent, better than most. Dont mind the troll. I gotchu girl.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Id prefer you to write a story...

Internet Troll's? Water of a duck's back. Honestly, if it worried me I wouldn't be here. I see them as part of the complete and all-encompassing entertainment package offered here for free on Literotica. Outrage an optional extra at no charge. LOL!

Besides, if it's chinky-chink-chink related, heard it all before. When you look chinese and you're a girl at College with drunk male students in a bar, you get it all the time. And I like bars! I'm good with the one-line comebacks, believe me, altho I like the funny ones best. And if that doesn't work, the Tae Kwon Do usually does as long as you get in first and then run. Can't tell you how many times some guy's said "go on, hit me as hard as you can...".

It can be quite entertaining. I used to be good at stepping back in a hurry when some courageous dude found out that .. yes .. a good hit to the guts DOES in fact generate a lot of puke. I used to buy them a beer afterwards though. Mostly. Did have to run a couple of times tho when some dude got a bit upset :) - that, or hide behind the biggest dude I could find and go "save me from this monster" - or words to that effect. Of course, that was when I was young and foolish a couple of years ago ... now I'm very well behaved.... and my partner is kind of rather threatening to look at if you don't know him.....

Re preferring a story without cheating, "Chinese Takeout" definitely has none. It's much more an american-chinese Romeo & Juliet love story with a happy ending in the far distant future. "Sometimes Harder is Best" is another non-cheating love story and I have another one I'm working on - "A Teddy Bear for Christmas" that is totally a romance with sex and no cheating whatsover. I also have another one planned, "You Remind Me of My Youth" which is a totally tear-jerking romance with a plethora of loving sex between a happy young couple with a sad but happy ending.... so rest easy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Just another gook slut how common. -1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Just another gook slut

so I gave it a 5. The war is over asshole of LIT! deal with it

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Just another gook slut how common. -1

LOL. The only guys that don't like asian girls are either French, Gay or buddies of H A Covington (whose books, somewhat paradoxically) I love. I mean, honestly, whats not to like about us. We're adorable! Unless we're in a bad mood. Then we're scary. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai - we're hot baby! (Well, there are some that aren't, but we're talking stereotypes here after all... and actually, gooks are Koreans, I'm part chinese, so calling me a gook slut is somewhat of a misnomer ... it should be chink or whatever, and the other half of my gene pool is polish-american but never mind, that just gets too complicated). Anyhow, thx for dropping by, you were good for an after-work giggle :)

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
I'm rather pleased that Chloe's a small woman

Imagine how scary she would be if she was a large man. Loves guns, dwells on the extreme right of the political spectrum, practices Tae Kwon Do, punches grown men in the guts; calls in reinforcements when challenged, and that's just for starters. Has a full repertoire of narky come-backs to critics, and so on. Apparently wrote a Loving Wives story because the comments left on the Interracial and First Time stories weren't outrageous enough.

D

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
luedon

I only hit them when they asked me to. Otherwise I'm actually rather nice :), I'm sure you know what guys are like in a bar. They find out some little girl does TKD and they're all macho and "hit me hit me ha ha ha...". So every now and then I did and Blllaaaagggghhhhhh. Kindof funny. I don't do that now that I've grown up. And to be honest, it was really only a few times - and once I did have to run ... really ... so I've never done it again. Now I just joke about it..... but I do like shooting....

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
I'm sure you're a very sweet little lady

But you are venturing into shark-infested waters writing a LW story.

I do worry a lot about gun use. I do hope yours is for regulated sporting shooting. We made a decision about guns in our part of the world after our last mass shooting and we haven't had one since (for over twenty years). We watch citizens of the USA shooting each other with monotonous regularity and thank out lucky stars that we made the decision we did. 85% of Australians reckon we did the right thing.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh, you are a very naughty girl, CT! I wonder how you will go forward. So far, it....

....has been a very, very enjoyable ride.

But....just as you get on the elevator after a long day, a man step into the elevator with you. He wears a dark trench coat and hat. His head is down, so you cannot identify him as he enters, the doors closing on you both. You realize you are alone with him. As the elevator rises, you note he did not press a button to select a floor. Few seconds pass and he suddenly pulls the emergency stop, turns and presses you into the back wall of the elevator with his body, his sleeved arm is over your face, preventing you from seeing him. Slowly, very slowly he settles into a solid wall of tall, strong man, pressing you, but not enough to hurt, into the wall, making your struggles useless. As you tire and relax, you feel something on your thigh, just above your knee. You realize it is his hand and he has begun to explore. You struggle again, to no avail, and feel your legs weakening, even as his hand slips gently up your thigh, circling around to your inner thigh and back, each cycle coming ever closer to your pussy. As realization dawns that you're wet and getting wetter, al,out dripping now, you call out, "please", even as you realize you want this.

His hands have just brushed your wet pussy and he groans long and with a deep rumbling voice. You roll your hips, trying to get his fingers into you, but he slips away, cause you to moan. Then, suddenly he cups your pussy, rubbing gently pressing your clit and then pushes his middle two fingers into your wet heat. You both moan as he works his fingers in and out of you faster and faster, the tension building, building, building, as you rotate and pump your hips to help him. You squeak out, "Oh, please fuck me! Please!" , just as you explode on his hand, only the force of his body against yours keeping you from collapse. Your breath heaving in you, you want more.....you plead with him, "Will you please fuck me now, I need you in me, I need you to fuck me."

Just then, he pulls back, lifts his hat away and pulls off his sunglasses and punches emergency stop button. As the elevator begins to move again, you look up, shocked to realize.......your husband has just had his way with you in that elevator, and he says, "I'm gonna fuck you silly! Bend over!" And you do. You ride the rest of the 106 stories up the tower with his cock buried in you, pumping away while you scream out orgasm after orgasm.

Now, thank you, you little Asian angel. You've made my day. I hope this will not offend, but rather add something interesting to yours.

Good luck. I am one of many, I'm sure, looking forward to your next installment.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
A very naughty girl, CT! I

Hey. a short story in the comments. I like it!!!! Happy to have inspired your creativity :). Seriously, you now have me thinking elevator sex. OMG! That's bad. Will Isabelle meet a stranger in an elevator? Should she? You realize you're changing Isabelle's life here......

LOL............Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very interesting person, but not so much an interesting story. Let me give you one of several reasons:

"There was something magnetic about him. I felt it myself and I was happily married. Very happily. Looking at him always send little thrills racing through me for some reason. I had no idea why."

I had no idea why? That is either a lie, or your character is very shallow and stupid. And from that point on you can make your character say and do anything you want without explanation or consistency, because we now know she is either a liar, or too shallow and dense to understand her own personality. So it becomes like reading a story about a mentally retarded woman. And how exciting or dramatic are stories about all the unexplainable stupid stuff a mentally retarded woman might engage in, especially regarding sex and relationships? Its not only not interesting, its embarrassing. So I just skimmed over the rest of the story, and apparently you have matched the character up well with a mentally retarded husband. Compounded embarrassment, and now annoying. The whole plot just wreaks with dishonest manipulation of the reader. Yeah, some readers like that, some insist on it. Those are the readers sitting in their basement den hiding from their wife and/or mother and jacking off to your sex scenes. Congratulations, if that is your target audience.

A genuine fantasy is something we wish could happen, but it usually can't due to some obstacle or lack of opportunity. We all wish we could rob a bank and get away with it? No, we all don't. Only a dishonest person has that fantasy. They just haven't had the opportunity. An honest person might flirt with the concept, but realizes, when I steal from someone, I'm stealing from myself. There is a reason why Asian's make up a very small per capita percentage of the criminal population (I know, they're not more honest, just too smart to get caught!). And I shouldn't need to point out to you, its a matter of self respect. I also suspect that Asian's as a group have low rates of infidelity, and in fact just checked on the Net: correct. Well, at least for Asian women. Asian men are more than 3-times more likely to fuck around, as you also probably know. So your plot is weakened not only by the blatant ignorance of your female character, but also by her ethnicity. Ignoring that, then it become just another story about young stupid spouses playing mind games that will eventually fuckup their marriage and personal lives. Nothing exciting or appealing about that story.

OK, I haven't read the whole thing, so maybe you will have these two neophytes experience an epiphany of self-examination and reevaluation of their partnership. And maybe they embrace the profound contentment of loyal honest self-sacrificing love and commitment. If you read the most highly rated stories in the LW category, I think you will find that love and commitment are more highly regarded than a day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck.

Good luck with your writing, and thinking. And keep aiming for the X.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

"Not so much because I didn't want to as because he'd never asked me - and I'd never thought of offering."

Seriously??? She never sucked him off because she never thought of pleasing her man that way yet they watched porn together? Did Kam ever go down on her? But she never did in this day and age...? Unbeleivable.

Good writing with a few typos that an editor should catch. The plot... Eh... Is Isabelle just like a horny guy? Does she get all wet when her husband gets a boner looking at other women? Does she get wet thinking of Kam hiring a real hooker? Some hot blond American cunt? Isabelle has been thinking of other men. Does it cross her mind her husband might just get hard because he's thinking of fucking some woman other than Isabelle? Of course not because Kam is a cuck in the making. Isabelle misunderstands his getting hard as Kam thinking about her getting fucked when really he's thinking about being like the American hiring a slut for his own pleasure not fucking his old ball and chain. Hmmm.. Would Isabelle enjoy this fantasy role play as much if she knew Kam was wishing, hoping, fantasizing he was fucking a different woman?

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 8 years ago
Decent start

Good intro to the characters and setting. The dialogue and emotion were good with the context. I liked the use of local details and customs (like the main character's upbringing) as it adds something extra to the story.

Motivation seems solid so far. Onto chapter 2.

WeBothDoWeBothDoabout 8 years ago
Very fine start.

You've managed to make us want to know what happens next to your central character, and we like the fact that you keep the focus on her, on her feelings, worries, sensations, pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dirty Words

The vocabulary alone in this story blew me away (pun intended). Nice writing! Keep it up.

Design82Design82almost 8 years ago
Really hot story!!

.....about bringing fantasy (& maybe more?) Into the marriage-bed........how if you open the mind to all the sexual avenues that are possible, you open your life to far richer, and highly erotic, experiences........

.....and Kam's young wife is just beginning to realise this...........

VanOoteldonkVanOoteldonkalmost 8 years ago
You are amazing !

I love how you give the woman's perspective in the erotic stories of Literotica. Even though I am a man, I want to know and understand a woman's thoughts and feelings. I count on you to provide a woman's point of view .

I look forward to reading about Isabelle's birthday surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good

Looking forward to next chapter

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Excreted by a degenerate faggot ! "1*" !!

You do realize you're wasting your time, right? LIT purges all the one star troll ratings regularly. And honestly, you need to work on your English a little. Faggot? I mean, since when was that one used? The only thing you're really achieving here is giving me a good giggle. Suck it up, buttercup. You know, as an aside, you remind me of all those loser SJW and BLM types.

MangoGrooveMangoGrooveover 7 years ago
You do have a troll following you don't you

Just ignore them Chloe, they have short attention spans. If you don't feed them with attention, they lose interest and go away. Beautiful story btw, Isabelle just hits all my switches. Please keep going with this series.

bohemio69bohemio69over 7 years ago
Thank you so much

That is my first comment (in 6 Years I think). I have read until Ch-5 so far. You have written exactly what I wanted to read. Just fabulous! You are the BEST. If you find a little time, please go on... And thank you again for sharing this amazing world with us.

Cheers!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
If you find a little time, please go on...

Thankyou so much, and yes, I'm working on Chapter 6 of Happy Birthday to Me now. Current plan is to finish my Winter Holidays Competition Entry ("A Teddy Bear for Christmas"), the next chapter of Happy Birthday to Me (and maybe chapter 7 as well) and Chinese Takeout Chapter 6, all for early to mid-November.

But if you liked this, you might also like my "On The Beach" story. And there's a sequel for that already half written ("After the Barbeque") - and then comes "Barbie in Bangkok." They'll probably be late November.

RedRyder50RedRyder50about 7 years ago
Beautifully written

Beautifully written story.One of the few that does so from a woman's point of view. Thank you!

bumknee52bumknee52almost 7 years ago
Loving Wife

Finally, a story, well done, that fits the category of "LOVING wife." thank you.

NOIRTRASHNOIRTRASHover 6 years ago
THE BIG SNORE

Your openings are the worst. Total crap. 2 stars

newndifferentnewndifferentover 6 years ago
Loved it

very erotic and hot. thanx for writing and keep writing.

BrownboobooBrownboobooover 6 years ago
Great story

As a fan of the "Loving Wives" threads this was a fantastic story. Very well written. I'm definitely going to read the sequels.

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Bingo!

Congratulations Chloe, the Chinese beauty, on another exceptionally well written, extraordinarily erotic, smoking hot tale! Your stories just get better and better...and hotter and hotter...so keep up the good work.

Signed-- Your Admiring Gweilo

tatlockstatlocksover 6 years ago
Very intense story,

A good and sexy story. Got me straight away, looking forward to reading more You write well. .

Thank you for the pleasure of reading an erotic loving wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
best

great realistic story

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
?

This is my first reading of your work. Maybe I should have started with another story. The first problem I have is that the main character, a Cinese woman, has the Spanish name of Isabelle. The next problem I have is that she never had a orgasm. Any other woman would have had at least 20 as hot as it was and as excited as she said she was. Your introduction said you were writing from the female perspective...

But with this said. I will will continue reading. I like your work, but can only give 3 stars for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it very much

Personally the dialogue made the story for me.

I hope you continue to do the same in your next chapter.

Yes, there were a few mistakes.

Stay true to your feelings and thoughts as the story goes forward.

Nicely done.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
physical descriptions but not quite the emotional content

The story read easily enough. I can take the fantasy aspect wo a problem, as this is the case with all fiction. Still given the lead in, i am hoping that in the subsequent chapters there will be more about the emotion thoughts, conflicts, releases and considerations as the woman, her husband and lovers maneuver this landscape.

As a disappointment though i feel saddened that the BD theory reigns supreme. The largest sex organ is brain. If these stories really delve into that unexplored realm, then i looking forward to them. This first chapter plays on that theme of fantasy which is in the imagination but does not really dive deeply into that space.

Thanks for making the effort in this category of story. It is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Loved the dialogue and thoughts from both parties. Too bad Isabella didn’t orgasm. Very creative story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As a woman

and a Chinese woman at that, I was tickled, and more, to come across your stories. This totally drew me in, the plotline thickens in all the right places, and Chloe's imaginings got her into my head. I love the premise for these tales, told from a newly LW point of view, the innocence/wantonness; the unknown/new exploratons...

Great writing style, you are one badass bold and sexy lady

I'm a new fan heh heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! That was a ton of fun. Brava!

Very believable. Pacing was excellent. I was having palpitations after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Faithful Spouses

At least in chapter one Isabelle and her husband are faithful to each other, using the fantasy only to ignite passion between themselves. Like many of this authoress’s stories, there are many words that invite the reader to share the excitement, desire, and emotion of the protagonist. I enjoy the feelings invoked by her prose. I look forward to reading more from this capable authoress.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

vERY GOOD AND EXCITING BUT THERE IS MORE TO STORIES THAN JUST SEX. KEEP WRITING

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

It takes more tha sex to make a good story, but the voyer aspect turns some people on. I get more entertainment out of cheater stories where the cheater gets their just deserts. Your writings ok.

SlonEazySlonEazyabout 2 years ago

Love the female point of view. Have tried writing my own stories from the female point of view. Just ain't the same. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant!

SummoreSummoreover 1 year ago

Brilliant and really well written. Congratulations 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easily within the top five stories I’ve read on here. My cock was hard just remembering the Chinese women I’ve had in the past and adding you to the list.

Licklover67Licklover67about 1 year ago

Simply stunning. So hot what Imagination can give to you. Wonderful how much she enjoys to please. Can't wait to read the next chapter

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Well done erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The voice of this narrative, being the lady, enhanced the erotic feel. As a man, I love my lover to be attentive of what makes me tick. That being said, I can't imagine entering into such a sexy role play, and not making sure that my lover was not neglected with her orgasm. If this guy does her wrong in the following chapters, he is not worthy of this woman. Five stars for Chloe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

Disappointing.

Two stars.

erotikoserotikos9 months ago

Exquisitely written with a demonstrated mastery of the elements of proper style and good writing. The plot and character development, spelling, sentence structure are outstanding.

Loved your comment in the foreword that “…like ham and eggs, the chicken is involved; the pig is (fully) committed.”

No one better understands the ramifications and effect of a wife being fucked and cum-filled by another man more than the woman herself. Surrendering her body, and giving her married mouth, tits, pussy and ass to another man to use as his own for his pleasure—and allowing him to claim her, albeit temporarily, as his own is all so taboo. The prospect of a young woman taking another man’s potent sperm poured into her womb fully commits her in an extreme way and raises the relationship temperature well over the boiling point.

A fine job, clearly a 5 star effort. and a great addition to the Loving Wives category. Do keep up the good work!

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I… love… this. Great job!

mcrr2225mcrr22258 months ago

This is the second time I've read this series. Before I had an account I was reading down the most read list an I came across "Happy Birthday To Me" chapter 2. So I found chapter one and that's when I got hook o your stories. I have now read them all and re-reading this series again. I hope you have another chapter up before I finish it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It is great reading a story from a woman’s perspective. I think women are better able to tell their story than men who only think they know what is going on in their partners head. Men, like myself are terrified their wives will tell them the truth. My wife passed away suddenly in 2016 and left me with sooo many questions.We were just starting to reconnect after raising our kids and working so furiously. The sex was great and damn I miss her. Great story. I have read a couple of your stories and each has been superb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3226 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES