All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 02'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
my greatest fancy

The story was good but you need to add more detail about how it felt inside your pussy. In your first story more detail on how big that black dick was.And how much you wanted to fuck that black monster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Can't wait!

A great story and a wonderful follow up to the first part. A really good premise that has the possibility of going anywhere your imagination wants to take us. Can't wait for part 3....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story... Most of it was completely believeable.

AthosAthosabout 20 years ago
Spectacular

You have nailed this story... and you don't need to add more detail about how things feel. The build up and anticipation is much sexier than the plumbing of having sex.

I wish I could write half as well as you.

Excellent job... I am bookmarking your homepage and I NEVER do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incredible

I am having a hard time believing that you are a new author! I like the fact that you write your stories from a woman's point of view! Can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Damn!

Great to have 2 chicks on a guy and not have it be all about the guy!

Keep on writing. I'm looking forward to finding more of your stuff.

arkymanarkymanabout 20 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutly cant wait for the next letter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SEXCELLENT

You dont need to add ANYTHING. this story was perfect. You are a wonderful author

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 20 years ago
Let the Games begin

Excellent story. Good pacing. While it's clear that your couple seems open to just about everything, jumping right to "I want to fuck a stripper" was rather fast for a first letter. Can they really make it all the way through to the end of the year?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

A great story of a great fuck!

Hershey3971Hershey3971over 19 years ago
Superb Story!

Tremendous story! Great sex-filled tryst!

lawleylawleyover 19 years ago
Brilliant

I had to cum before the end but kept reading while I did the 'job'.

The best I have read to date.

Bill DadaBill Dadaabout 19 years ago
Very Hot

The story just kept getting hotter and hotter, it made my cock throb for attention. I am definitely going to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erotic stories

I've read all your stories and you both are the best authors of erotic stories. They make my girl friend and me so hot that after reading your stories we have the best sex ever, and you give us great new ways to have the best sex ever.

Rae-ShaeRae-Shaealmost 19 years ago
Loved it.

How sexxxxxy......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved most of it

I liked the story, the only thing I wish was different was the bitch whore slut aspect. It's just my personal preference not to refer to women with those labels. Everything else was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done

You're doing great. You're letting the story progress at a good clip. Your sex scenes are hot and don't trip into the didactic.

jcyork6270jcyork6270over 16 years ago
Damn that was HOT !! Made me wet!!!

I wished I had the courage do to something like this for my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very much enjoyed

really hot story thanks

looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

You asked for comments, so here is mine: Please keep writing. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

I can't wait to read more. Awesome story and great, hot sex. -John

MightierthantheswordMightierthantheswordabout 14 years ago
you write well and your sexcapades are very horny! thx

.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
Starting this series again

Great first and second stories - I don't remember your description of Sara but she is a beautiful slender brunette in my mind and hot beyond belief. Thank for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to read the rest.

SinfulAngel123SinfulAngel123almost 13 years ago
Good

Not bad I must admit but you could use a few more details the banging till they cum is good and all but details make the writing world go 'round.

P.S: I only wrote because you asked me to

kemanderkemanderalmost 13 years ago
Hot, Hot, HOT!!!

My only criticism is the spelling of trance, which is supposed to be the way I spelled it, not trans. Otherwise, you have a fantastic and exciting premise as a story plot, and the authorship is clear, concise, and very readably compelling. Sexy as sexy can be, although I can see where most of the casual readers want more graphic descriptions of the actual fuck scenes, as after all, part of the fun of reading these stories is getting inside of the authors dirty mind, ha, hah. All in all, though, an excellent job on your part. Don't let anyone's negative comments phase you in the least, because you have exactly what it takes! Cudos, and more cudos to you. Thanks for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent!!

I read a LOT of stories and this is absolutely fabulous!! Great writing. Great mixture of story line and really hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is a cut above!

Great story! Love the way it started out in Ch 01 and has continued. Only thing that throws me is when the author switches from past tense to present tense - difficult to follow at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story, but...

I love the story, but seriously, music on MTV? Come on now, music isn't played on MTV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot! Thank you

Very well written--you didn't miss the details that made this feel real. Very nicely done! I can't wait to read more.

CAREBCAREBover 2 years ago

Really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic good descriptions and dialog. My shorts are going to be tenting for a long time. Oh and I bet a lot of us guys wished we had an open girlfriend/wife like you 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous