All Comments on 'The Adventures of Mega-Girl Ch. 01'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Friend zone story

A friend zone story, with Travis as a friendzone tagalong, without customization options.

lefriclefricabout 8 years ago
ho-hum

Honestly, I used to be a big fan of your stuff. But this super-hero stuff, while a pretty decent take on DC/Marverl tropes, is... pretty lacking in the sex.

If I wanted to read a comic book story, I would. I come here to read erotica. And as erotica, this fails miserably.

I want to read about Mega girls Mega cums, not super hero dating "drama."

2 stars out of past loyalty. And only for that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really

Are you bieng serious right know.....really....... 1

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 8 years ago
Oh...the Trolls...

Q: What is a good story without a buildup or a backstory?

A: a bad story.

Just like sex, you don't jump straight into the act itself without first engaging in foreplay. Foreplay makes the act itself far more enjoyable...sets the mood...

Honestly, I feel like I'm talking to children here.

Great first chapter FrozenHero1, and I'll eagerly look forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So what? the sort of main character from the last series just got side lined?

What was the point of even mentioning travis if you were just going to disguard him. I don't even like the whiny character that he became, but you could have done anything with, made him a villain, made him a hero, made him a supporting boyfriend, or mentioned the break up as a past event in one line of dialogue.

Honestly I like this series I really do, I like the mythological tie ins, the story development, the character development, all of it. And I only just finished it before reading this, but billy bob fuck nuckle and god awful story had it right. You could have done anything with the travis character and if not made his absence minimal to the story.

Again I really like this story, and can't wait to read more of it. I just have one critique of which I have already ranted about. Good work and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of travis

if MG gets dragged back to hades again i'm betting jordan will loose it and he'll be one of the helpers to get her back to get back in her good graces. just a hunch

GentlemanBastardGentlemanBastardabout 8 years ago
Travis

Shame about Travis... There are times I feel sorry for him and then I want to slap him but I'm still rooting for him to get it on with either Jordan or Penny or both :P besides I hate Apollo.

Overall pretty great story. Glad you continued "How to date a Superhero" and that you changed the title because How to date a Superhero really went into a different direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

just dont ignore the main charecter of travis so much that he becomes lost,and in answer to bjgoodhead's comment dont indulge in foreplay so much that you blow your load even before you start the job .

frozenhero1frozenhero1about 8 years agoAuthor
Replies

@lefric - Yeah, I get you. This series has several chapters without sex and I struggled with starting a new chapter 1 without a sex scene, but I never found room to squeeze any in and I don't want to shoehorn sex in for sex's sake. Chapter 2 has sex, I can promise you that.

@anonymous - I've been accused of discarding Travis since about the 3rd chapter of 'How to Date a Superhero'. He has a role, he will continue to fill it.

@gentlemanBastard - Why do you hate Apollo so much? It is because he's an arrogant asshole? :) Hermes is cool though, right?

@anonymous - I never blow my load too soon. Well, except that one time, but in my defense she was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
travis

i find it odd travis is being ousted from his relationship,first he loses penny and now her roomate?,i do hope you aren't doing what some other authors do and make a character for them to get involved with only to kick him from the story for a facsimile of yourself

frozenhero1frozenhero1about 8 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

There are no facsimiles of me in this story or any others I've written. Not sure what I've done to lead you to believe that's my plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mary Sue

Mary Sue......and I really hate Apollo's character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

If your tallying... put another mark by Travis & Mega Girl! I think they'd make a great couple, I see lots more potential with a mere mortal dating her. Plus Travis is one of your more-charismatic and less-jackwad male protagonists in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's the point of travis.

Unless he gets superpowers might as well kill him off I'm getting tired of the one normal main person in the ENTIRE story just getting blown off by everyone. It's irritating. I wonder if your gonna kill a god too but like kill him off entirely. It's not like i hate them just wanna see how that goes.

magikman233magikman233almost 8 years ago
i agree,apollo is such a tool

he really is,he's overconfident almost to the point of being narcissistic and then goes just a little past that,as for jordan and travis them breaking up also stinks,i hope we see travis again later on in this story,he seems like a decent guy who got shafted in this whole break up,i mean....she's the one who took a job without even talking to him about it beforehand,he's got a right to be a little upset and he gets broken up with? poor man

magikman233magikman233almost 8 years ago
More Please

We need more.....we want you to finish it....please...don't make me go all gollum on you seeking his precious...i can't believe i'm thinking that way about erotica...*goes and stands in the corner*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What is up with Travis?

Travis at the start is pictured as your typical college guy. In the first series, he has the guts to flirt with Mega-Girl after she saves him. He even went so far as to ask her out for coffee, totally asking her out on a date. Then Penny shows up, and they hit it off. But after learning that Penny is Mega-Girl he breaks up with her, for that simple fact. I could understand being upset with her about the lie, and having a fight about it, but they break up cold there and Mega-Girl then immediately jumps in the sack with Apollo. Then Travis makes a come back, he starts dating Jordan. She wants to continue being Harbinger, and helping out more heroes than just Mega-Girl. Understandable, she has useful skills in that area. Her job as Harbinger, while being a minor threat due to her hero support role, isn't going to make her a main target to be honest. I mean, how many times did Alfred die supporting Batman? Anyway, if Travis actually cared about Jordan he would at least discuss it with her, not just them have a fight and once again be gone. It makes Travis to be a spineless pansy. I can ultimately understand the Mega-Girl break up if they had tried to make it work, then when she died breaking up with her due to the inherent dangers, but Travis and Jordan breaking up over it just doesn't make much sense to me. It feels like trying to make up childish drama just to have drama present. You've proven in your other works that you're better than that. Anyway, I'm not the author you are, so ultimately the direction of the story and the characters as a whole is up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Just wanted to leave feedback so you know there are still fans patiently awaiting new episodes.

I followed your first MegaGirl series to its conclusion and checked in regularly for this continuation. I'm personally loving the direction you are taking here and the buildup.

One request though: Let me preface this with, many questions and mysteries were brought up in the last series about MG's powers and the possible origins thereof, as well as possible unknown Olympic parentage and ties. Not to mention Hercules' possible, though seemingly unwitting, involvement. All of those little details and possible labyrinth of twists just made the series that much more compelling for me. Please don't fail to explore and flesh these out in this series. Would love to have it all ultimately explained or dispelled.

Please continue the series to its conclusion. It's been several months since this chapter was posted, but that was also the case for Charlie and Miley as well, to a lesser degree, for How to date a Superhero so I have faith that you have not abandoned it.

For the record, though I may be in the minority, I have no problems with Apollo. I actually think he's a well thought out charecter. There's only so much you can do to make a several millenia old immortal god relatable and I think you have done that quite well. Plus if the origin doubts about MG pan out Penny might not be as susceptible to aging and death as she believes. That would make an immortal boyfriend handy. ;)

Hope you get a new chapter up soon.

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501over 6 years ago

Please, please, please continue this series. It is the most fun I've had reading in a long time. Good characters and action and plot and...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please!!

I need to have a ending for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh.

Yup I'm gonna pass on this series.the guy who was basically the main character of the original series is now some side barred loser who's been dumped for the second time.pity this series started out interesting.

tpoore081tpoore081almost 6 years ago
I dig it

You have talent. I really like the whole series, wish you'd finish it. Alot of loose ends here need tying up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously man

You are so hellbent on removing one of the original characters of the comics, there is no backstory no nothing they have a fight and he just packs his shit and leaves.this story can do much better only if Travis comes back as a supervillain unlike any before not some piddly henchmen but a full fledged lex Luthor black Adam mix both with brawn and brains who feels wronged to be swatted aside like a fly. Then it would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not usually 'comic book character' fan but persevered with this tale which made me interested. Would like to see continued to some kind of conclusion one way or another. Very good writing so far tho. Pse don't be put off by the negative doommongers. Your beauty and the geek series was the best writing I have encountered on literotica - cheesy but stunning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to see how this clever plot with "believable" characters develops. Who has the film rights?

Lupercal16Lupercal16about 2 months ago

It almost seems to me that the author responded to the criticism around Travis by making hi even more unlikable. That's just the way I see it, however. Honestly, this story isn't really my cup of tea. Then again, it's been years since the author posted, so whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous