All Comments on 'BabySitter Naked'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
welcome back

Missed your adventures the past month. Glad to see your return

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape or rape " to be or not to be"

I happened upon this story by accident and in the beginning I thought that the writer was writing a light hearted sex story. But really it was a story about rape. Rape is Rape Ashon. I have thought about this deeply since reading your offering and the reality is that your female character was raped. She might have responded to the stimuli but it was rape. She should have yelled blue murder and kicked him in the bollocks. A fun read this was not. Get real girl. Rape is serious stuff.

I am a bloke who hates rape and what it does to women. I wish the same could be done to the perpertrators. Bless you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is really a comment about a comment

Why are people constantly surprised to find stories about rape in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category? I mean I can understand the surprise of finding all the cheating in the humorously named "Loving Wives" category. But do all the other categories have the same issue?

For those who need it, here is the definition of nonconsensual:

nonconsensual

adjective

- not agreed to by one or more of the people involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Minor Correction

Whether a woman still has her hymen or not, losing her virginity is usually very bloody and painful due to the muscles down there being stretched that way for the first time. A man most likely would not be able to easily slip into a virgin like that because of the muscle resistance, hymen or no. I know this from my experience of losing my virginity. Very interesting story otherwise.

And to my fellow commenters, if you don't want to read a story that is about rape, don't click on the link that is specifically for rape fantasies. That's like going to the bdsm section and being upset that people in the stories are being tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A comment about a correction

It's not true that all women have a painful first time. I had been fucking myself with various toys for months before I was first fucked by a man, and my cunt felt great the first time. In fact his cock was a much smoother fit and feel than the toys.

Good story, author - I just came to it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NON CONSENT YOU MORONS!!!!

Don't understand what part of NON CONSENT your readers aren't understanding. Yes, this IS rape, but it's done about as well as any NonConsent story I've ever read. I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is with Australian babysitters... lol. (Just kidding) I rated it high, and I think I'm going to check out ALL of your babysitter stories. As for your offended readers, find another category you brain dead dolts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous