All Comments on 'zeal for'

by eagleyez

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AngelineAngelineabout 20 years ago
Time

and the scattered scat gray past passes, revealing all the truths--the true poet, the good heart, the vivid colors. Zeal and depth return. xxxooo, A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
clarity

I love this poem, but I have an embarassing confession to make: When I read the line "In palesky clarity" I mistakenly read "palesky" (which I'm assuming is "pale sky" as "paleski"-- kind of like "polski" or " beerski" and for a few brief seconds I was wondering why you had attempted to "polish-ize" it!! *eek!* I quickly realized my error, but after that it was tremendously hard to read the rest of the poem without laughing hysterically. Anyway, I collected myself and read it again, and it's a wonderful piece of work. I'm not sure if the lack of a space in "palesky" is intentional, but if it's not you might want to think about editing it before someone else makes the same mistake I did (although that's probably unlikely).

RybkaRybkaabout 20 years ago
Zeal Cutlets

Thin little flavorful slices of what makes life zestful and tasty! >?(((><

Maria2394Maria2394about 20 years ago
this is lovely

zeal for word.

zeal for the standing still

humming bird.

************

this one stanza is a poem in itself!! beautifully done :)

thenrythenryabout 20 years ago
Beautiful,

Though lacking a cohesive image or point beyond the completeness of a circle. Good within its own realm but weak amon the others of its kind.

AngelineAngelinealmost 17 years ago
I love this poem!

Still! xxoo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous