All Comments on 'The Closet'

by Bluegrassemily

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oldpupoldpupabout 8 years ago
Please Keep Writing for Literotica

You surely have a knack for erotic imagination. I noted a couple minor grammar errors that are just a bit distracting but the story was so good it was not a serious bother. I would love to be your editor....and more. I will be watching for your next story. Hopefully you will "hook up" with a really great, experienced, older lover that can make any machine look like a poor substitute for the experience of a mature man.

TheIrishTuxTheIrishTuxabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent first story. Minor grammar and spelling issues, nothing that can't be fixed by carefully reading your story before pressing submit. This works well as a stand alone, but I'd love to see it continue as well. Keep up the good work!

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Delightful

Wonderful story with just enough background to set it up and enough action to keep it hot. A very good first effort deserving of a sequel. The title is a subtle double entendre and hints at more to come.

Having lived in Boca for 10 years it brought back a lot of fond memories. Unfortunately, I didn't get a welcome visit from a hottie when I first moved there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great until

"... couldn't take no more".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Hot Read!!!

Just don't read this story on a public bus. Your panties will be soaked by the time you get to your destination.

TheDavis5143TheDavis5143about 8 years ago
Really enjoyed that.

Wow. That was hot. Really enjoyed. You should definitely continue her adverture in the big city.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Impressive

For first time writing, you out scored big. Very hot. Getting ready to read your second story. Hope to see much more from you. Keep up the good work.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hair color

The story can't seem to decide the hair color of the main character.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Simply remarkable

The grammatical errors were easy to figure out & didn't detract from this excellently crafted story, deslite the whining of the other nitpickers. You have enviable talent & after reading both stories, I'm eager for more. 5 well deserved stars. Oh, & thanks for soundly thrilling my pussy & the incredible orgasms. I think I'll now go back for second helpings.

👅

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let it Rain!!

Oh Em!

You turn me on beyond belief! Let's go find a Sybian and ride together in a warm spring rain.

XOXO,

Becca

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

That was sexy, I liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Oh my god. That was amazing. My cunt is so wet right now and my nipples are so hard it's almost painful. Please continue with this storyline

bicuriouslizzybicuriouslizzyover 2 years ago

OMG loved his story got me so excited and Deb I would love to try one of those Sharon‘s amazing😘🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous