All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 04'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let's see

As I mentioned on a precious chapter..I would love to see Catherine visit her family. Maybe the family could be welcoming; and other villagers not so welcoming..I would love to see Adeon and Catherine have some type of hybrid children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEASE, ASAP!

I'm absolutely addicted to this story, so I HOPE you aren't away for too long. I also agree with the commenter above that I'd love to see some beautiful hybrid dragon babies. I'd actually said this before about the babies, so I hope it happens, as long as Catherine pulls her head out of her butt & quits worrying about malicious things that a spiteful fairy said, as well as worrying about her village, her former home, & the people there that had so easily forsaken & forgotten about her. Her home is now with Adeon, & she needs to realize that. He loves & cares about her more in just a short amount of time than ANY of her family, friends, or neighbors ever did! If she does return home for a visit, I hope she takes Adeon with her in his human form because I don't trust any of them!

Please hurry back! Can't wait for more! 😊 *FIVE STARS* as usual!

elegantlyelegantlyabout 8 years ago
5 stars again!

So happy to see a new (and lengthy) chapter! This is the first time a story on this site has got me genuinely intrigued about the plot and the characters' lives — I'm really interested in the characters' stories (like Adeon's history or more about Catherine's upbringing — she says she misses her family but never really talks about them or anyone else from her past. It adds a nice element of mystery, especially since there seemed to be little love lost between her and the villagers, but then she reacted so strongly to Adeon's suggestion to leave it all behind. And Adeon's history too — he claims to have never had a similar relationship with any of his prior maidens, but he has a lot of confidence and seems quite adept at steering conversations away from topics he'd rather not discuss. Is he hiding something from Catherine? Is he afraid she'll find out something and respond with anger or running away?). The pacing is great, the characters are well written, and the erotic scenes are well-placed and build naturally on the dialogue and previous interactions. And it might seem like slightly irrelevant feedback, but I really appreciate your general skill with English — it's very nice to be caught up entirely within a story without the pesky distractions of spelling mistakes and grammar errors. Great writing, and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
trying to be patient

I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter I agree with the other comments and they say everything that I have been thinking so well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is beautiful work

I have not enjoyed a story as much as I enjoy this story. I'm excited for this next update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Catherine's Life

I like that you're addressing her much shorter life span compared To Adeon's. I hope they have an honest and productive conversation soon about it. Catherine also better tell him soon what the rabbit he ate did to him. Adeon must have some plan in mind for prolonging Catherine's life already. I can't immagine him not to when he loves her so much. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Catherine's life span matches his just from living with him because of dragon mojo. Humans living with dragons is probably rare enough that it'd be a very obscure fact even within the magical community. It'd also make sense if dragons are secretive of this fact.

Anyway, crazy theories aside, it's be really cool if there are a plethora of youth/longevity magic/methods. It would make the world feel much more expansive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YAAAY!!

You showed us one of the Looney,lonely dragons!! I see roane as a tweaky meth head!! Lol!! If you're stuck on how to make Catherine live longer,she did get bitten by one of those magical bunnies ;-). Maybe that tiny bit of saliva will help her!!! But,once again,it is YOUR story,and I look forward to the next installment!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Bravo!!! PLEASE continue.

ChumboChumboabout 8 years ago
Grovelling and Life Span

Grovelling: Please keep writing! This this so good!!! I love that you show the importance of not being alone in your head. I love Adeon and Catherine's relationship. I love this story!!!

You mentioned in this chapter Adeon didn't want anything to end with Catherine, but he knows he'll live much longer than her. Also, would Catherine tell him sometime soon what that the rabbit did to him? She should! She should! I can't wait for that conversation! One of the things I love about their relationship their conversations about the more difficult things. You don't gloss over the complexity of their situation and feelings, and you don't use one conversation as a magic wand that solves everything. Personally, I'm hoping they have an honest conversation about the rabbits, her life span, and all the other stuff soon, since the old trope of "If only I'd KNOWN" was old for me, even in Romeo and Juliette. But then I have a low tolerance for soapiness. Ah - personal problems. :P

On another note, it would be interesting if you introduced different magics concerning life/youth/health and everything else. It would make the world feel more expansive. Adeon mentioned in this chapter about cultures from far away. It would be interesting to see what sort of magic creatures and people from those places create. It'd also be interesting if Catherine's life span is somehow affected by Adeon by living with him. You've already established there are little communication between humans and other creatures, so it'd make sense what Adeon might take for granted, Catherine wouldn't know about. The fae not telling Catherine about would make sense, too. She probably wouldn't have told, even if she did, and Adeon snacking on the rabbit reinforces the idea of imperfect knowledge magical creatures have on one another. Whatever you choose, I'm excited to see!!!

And one last question - you mentioned in the second chapter that Adeon promised not to take more human sacrifices, but I didn't read that anywhere in the first chapter. Was that just Catherine making things up in her head? And Adeon should probably tell the kingdom he doesn't want anymore human girls if he hadn't already...

Wah - I love this story! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please please post more. I hope they find a way to work things out between them. They're such a beautiful, imperfectly perfect couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome work!!

this story is truly a treasure among the heaps of mindless smut on this site - pun totally intended ;-) as for catherine´s lifespan, i recall adeons comment about what she does to him, he seemed almost a bit frightened, plus the utter disbelief of the rather cruel fairy that adeon, or any dragon for that matter, could ever feel love. so my guess is, that by accomplishing the impossible, namely loving+accepting her dragon and make him fall in love in return, she´ll get somehow tied to his lifeforce, meaning she´ll live as long as him - but also that he´ll die if something happens to her. no wonder he doesn´t want her out of his sight! however, maybe she could write a letter to her father and have him secretly visit her? or simply leave an apple pie where he finds it, as a hint that she´s still alive+alright. i don´t think he would betray her, though he might be tempted to 'rescue' her....though in the long run i can see them living in a house far away from everyone, in some hidden mountain valley where they´ll be save from discovery from the ever expanding humans. and last but not least, with all their screwing, she could totally get pregnant (once they share the same lifeforce) i mean, little dragons have to come from somewhere, right?

PsychocandyPsychocandyabout 8 years agoAuthor
The next chapter has been submitted!

In a couple of days or so, the next chapter should be up. Sorry for the wait, and I hope you enjoy it. :D Thanks, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Writing

I feel you have captured the layers of emotions and mental conflict that these 2 lovers

are going thru.

I think women are better suited for this type of exploration.

Probably a sexist comment but I don't think a man could writing this story as well as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utterly Magnificent

I must say, of all the stories and writings here on this website, yours is probably one of (if not the best) pieces I have seen yet. It combines love, mischief, and some mental turmoil to our minds, making me feel like there is something truly enchanting about this writing.

This is what I have been waiting for, yet each time I move onto another chapter, I unexpectedly experience this connection with the flow of words and story being unraveled before me. It honestly catches me off guard each time I read your postings. In a delightful way, of course.

But all of my feelings aside, I think it is safe to say that almost everyone who has read even the slightest bit of your work can agree that this... is utterly magnificent. Please, continue your works and keep on surprising us all with your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor little bunny...

I still can't stop thing about that poor little bunny!!! Why did he have to eat the bunny?! Whyyyyyyyyy???

LitstoriesloverLitstorieslover7 months ago

Thank you again! I love and appreciate your brilliant mind that authored this! It would be exciting to see how they'll explore love together and hopefully have a way for Catherine to be like dragons mortality wise. Hope they have children ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
431 Followers
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Ch. 03 Previous Part
Treasure Series Info

SIMILAR Stories