All Comments on 'Doing Sis A Favor'

by Krraaazzzzyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The First and the Best yet to cummm

Wow what a story Krraaazzzzyyyy, I can remember watching my sisters as I grew up, yes sisters I have six of them. Never anything like this happened but I always masturbated to the seens of very hairy pussies. Keep up the good work because I believe mom seen this and is just around the corner..lol..

very very good.........dobroman

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
Loved it!

Now let's get mom involved! Nice story! Little different twist! I enjoyed it very much!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW

WOW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Next thing we know,....

....his mom is going to end up ordering a 'pizza' with a double order of SALAMI, hold the cheese!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hotttttttttttt.

That was one hell of a story. Next thing you know mom is going to want to get in on the act. I hope she does!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sizzling!!!

That was one hot story. Had my balls boiling the whole time. Hope to see a continuation of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hope to see more

Greats stories so far, i hope you continue with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

I think it's beautiful. Am I crazy? Your story makes me feel less so.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
REALLY GOOD TALE!

I loved your sibling incest tale. Thanks for having written it.

2ndchance2ndchanceover 15 years ago
Totally Awesome

What an awesome story, I started with the Unloading for Mom and then Tissue one and they are all awesome. YOu have a way with this genre, and i love it. Keep writing, you kow just how to capture the essence of the incest and the taboo of trying to hide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good but

good but as usual you failed to finish it you just left us hanging did he see his mom did sis get pregnant what happens after the prom does he take her to the prom do they keep fucking it was good as far as it went but needs more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey Anonymous

This is Krrraaazzzy the author. Literotica has had me locked out for years. I can comment but not post. I did nothing wrong it was just a technical glitch that they refused or were too lazy to fix, no matter how much I asked. I am not the only author to have had that problem. Like many of them I've moved to Lush Stories (lushstories.com) where you can find my newer stuff and much more. Also, my works are mine not yours, and I'll write what I please at the pace I damn well please, and if you don't like that fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m no virgin, in fact I’m something of a male slut… I’ve been around and am well known as one of the town studs.

...you mean one of the towns sluts!

"“I understand… it’s OK if you want to save it for Tommy. I guess your reputation is at stake… but I’m really jealous…”

...kinda sad saving it just to give it to some shmuck on the last day of school, when odds are you'll wind up heading to different parts of the country for college. ...not like the little loser is going to be down there looking anyway, little HS boy probably wouldnt even put his face down there unless you told him to, just act like its your first time and if he says anything just tell him your hymen is long gone.

"Tommy would know she wasn’t a virgin and think she’s a slut."

...if thats the way Tommy boy thinks then she shouldnt be giving anything away to him, much less fucking his loser ass at all!

"my reputation won’t be ruined if Tommy find’s out I’m not a virgin… it’ll be wrecked if he finds out I am!”

......eeeeeeh?!? W.t.f.?! Either way, ditch Tommy boy! Lol.

“Huh,” she gasped in a high voice, her breath catching in her throat as I got about halfway into her, my flared crown briefly touching her fragile barricade. Then I drew out, her wetness and her tight flesh clinging to me as I retreated. Then, squeezing my eyes shut as well, I regrouped my forces and launched my assault, slamming the full length of myself into her, the thin membrane of her girlhood tearing away to once and for all open up the woman in her, feeling the warm, clutching love tunnel of my own little Sister closing on me like a loving embrace"

.....well so much for him, or the author, being well experienced. Chock up YET ANOTHER author on this site that has no fucking clue where the hymen is located. Sigh. Research. Google images. ...well, we'll call it ignorance, tons of folks have never bee with a virgin, but if you're going to write about something that you don't know you should research it :)

“OH, GOD DAMN!”

Im not religiously anal (hey, Im here, arent I?;) but that still really bothers me.

....anyway, nitpicky bitches aside, the story was really pretty good! I gave it a five, originality outweighing, or at least balancing, the massive error. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Step two complete.

Michelle has given her brother a blow job, and now she's fucked him. If he fucked his sister good enough, he wouldn't have to worry about Tommy. Maybe he could be her date to the prom? Afterwards they could go to a motel and really do some serious brother and sister fucking!

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
More Please

I have read both the tissues an sis's favor stories, they are soo very hot, keep up the great work, would love to see another story with the same family, continuing from when big bro thought he saw his mom looking concerned as he fell asleep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The next chapter should be him fucking his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really should make it a trilogy. There really great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Ruined by her apparently wanting to fuck someone else also

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Very good

Loved the read, hot and sexy. FIVE*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One star for not knowing where the hyman is located! Ugh what a fucking turn off! Pulls you right out of the story ... Unless you're utterly ignorant and don't know anything about the female of the species then you'd probably breeze through like masterbating cattle....

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

So, just about a year ago, some anonymous reader commented:

One star for not knowing where the hyman is located!

I have to agree. While this was better than part one because the brother and sister are both connecting on a level above familial love, you totally ruined it with the inaccurate description of a woman’s virginity. If you're popping a girl's cherry, you'll get the tip in. But you won't get the entire head of the dick inside before the hymen tears. I'll still give you a 4/5 because Michelle expressed her love for her brother both verbally and physically.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 2 years ago
Funny ...

... how neither one of you know how to spell "hymen".

Hot story though.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great story but...

The hymen is a thin piece of mucosal tissue that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia, and is similar in structure to the vagina. If he had half of his cock in her before reaching her hymen, He has less than 1 inch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous