All Comments on 'My Virgin Wife'

by sgtfury

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bil PotterBil Potterabout 20 years ago
Continue

I'm very anxious to read the continuation of this story. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story & can't wait for the follow up!

EroicaEroicaabout 20 years ago
More dialogue required

A liitle more dialogue would help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not bad!

There should have been a little more description of what she looked like, what they did etc. They were randy enough, just not vocal enough.

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
will wait for 2nd part

Good story, though I have to say I can't help but wonder what an entire story based on those college years would be like.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Good but...

Needs more dialogue, would flesh out the story more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Virgins Are Best!

This was a great story about a young virgin wife quickly growing into her sexuality. It was well written, plausible and very erotic. My wife and I both liked the story a lot because it reminded us a lot of her early sexual experiences. She grew up in a conservative, Hispanic, Catholic family and the rule for young girls with boys back then was “From the waist up; everything. From the waist down; nada (nothing)”. These girls were not about to screw up their bright futures with an unwanted pregnancy. However, they were great at giving head, making out and enjoying their bodies with the boys.

She gave me her virginity on our wedding night. However, after she found out what real sex with a real cock in her pussy was like, she was insatiable. Back then we still liked to party and she loved to dance with all the other young guys, grind on their thighs during the slow dances, let them feel her up and kiss her. Our sex after those parties was incredible.

Finally, it became obvious to both of us she needed more men in her life; however, she was not really a promiscuous type. So, we eventually transitioned into a polyamorous living arrangement, rented a large house with three of my college buddies. She serviced us all and needed at least three good fucks per day. She just loves to have her pussy full of hard cock and lots of cum.

That was over twenty years ago and she has been polygamous with me and others ever since. It is sometimes surprising because the so called shy girls can turn out to be the hottest.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
Can women be naturally bi?

It is said by some that female sexuality is more fluid due to evolutionary reasons to provide for protection of young in the event of a runaway pappy. Perhaps sgtfury has stumbled on something. While Gloria's virginity ended just a few days short of matrimony, she had been interested in watching her roommate dress and undress and in spying on her roomy engaging in sex. Gloria on the sly provided fellatio to her roomy's two - timing boy friends.Does the discovery of a partner's bi tendencies increase her allure? sgtfury suggests it does.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous