All Comments on 'What A F"ing Mess'

by RedTempest

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Just damn. Nothing else.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
he is wimp

stupid wimp and she is slut and whore 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
really

im in my mid 60 and know i can live with out my wife. this is your story so u make it up as u go. iveput a 1

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
It Depends

I have seen men that couldn't live without their wives because their wives took such good care of them. How is cheating taking good care of her husband? He knew she cheated, there is no doubt. There is no other explanation for what he saw. Over a short period of time that would become overwhelming. As overwhelming is the fact that her cheating was treating him like shit. Her cheating, and the lengths she went to are the actions of a woman that doesn't love her husband and doesn't want to lose her marriage because of the benefits it brings her. She is using him. She is shit. So, when Har comes to terms with these FACTS he will do what he has to do. He will not sit there and take it, unless of course he really doesn't love her and has done the same thing. If he were to stay with her, this knowledge would eat him alive.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
She loved him enough to be paranoid about being caught .

But not enough to not cheat. Hmmm. I'd say their marriage shook out better then most , but she got lucky finding the GPS tracker and stopped cold turkey. Most cheaters are chronic recividists. The author raises some nice ethical questions but the style is rough, rough, rough in terms of readibility.

D.G. Hear is D.H.. Lawrence compared to RedTempest. He is officially in the arena. The courage to submit a story is laudable. Hopefully the skill and polish to pad out interesting premise will follow. I hope I'm not being too presumptuous in suggesting this author buy Stephen King's instructional tome " On Writing " and listening to New Yorker Short Story podcast. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too many coincidences for my taste...

...helping her avoid getting caught. The basic plot seems interesting and exploitable. But to be honest: I didn´t like the outcome and - as I said - too many unbelievable coincidences...Both lovers hat to cancel the meetings? What did they have - Rheumatism? Concider the age of all involved players...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry i divorced a cheater at 50 married a 30s at 55, and have teens now

age is not related to love or romance or sex, its related to what you think of yourself and how bad you treated yourself, easy to find a woman to love at 60. Dump the slut and get a real loving woman. If smoke is pouring thru the house there is a fire somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Switching perspectives ruins it.

The object isn't for her to tell us she cheats but for us to find out. Now, at 62 yrs old, how many women are going to have the emotional desire to have an affair. How many will have a burner cell, cover their tracks with misdirection and why would they? do you have any idea how much work it is to have that deep of an affair? Who's got the time or energy? My mother in law, at 61 yrs old, can barely use a cell phone never mind a burner cell....so your characters don't fit the story.

Ali can say is this was improbable and ridiculous. Afterc40 yrs, he should know his wife as well as she knows herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lame garbage trash

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, shitty cuck "writer".

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Excellent LW story annony hates it and that makes it even better

and I gave it a 5

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Sorry, but I can't

I tried to read this story, but just couldn't get past the first half of the first page. It was like reading the back of a baseball card of a backup infielder. Do I really need to know the heights, weights, and measurements of the two main characters in such detail? And the details of their retirement plans? And the details of the meeting schedule for Dow Chemical? I mean...really?

I'm sure there is a story here somewhere, but life is just too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A bit lame and needed thinking through

Why did he never check the voice recorder in the car which would have picked up her using said burner phone telling her lover when to appear? The comment about age and being unable to understand technology is rubbish. I am in that age bracket and neither myself or my friends have any problems, quite the contrary. Can't believe he had no clue after 5 years though

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Not everyone is a sad old fag like dear annony . Some women at 50 and even 60

loves sex and wants it. If the husband isn't up for it then she should find a younger guy and fuck his brains out! Gave it a 5

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Should she be allowed?

Did her getting sexual relief really hurt her husband? She did it 5 years without his knowledge. She still loved only him, gave him all the sex he wanted and was a good loving wife otherwise. Could it be possible for him to be just happy for her pleasures?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Find another hobby, old cuck, you just can't write.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a offset to the asshole annony's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
poor attention to story details

Recorder under car seat. Call made to lover from car.

Proof was acquired. You messed up bad. Keep your details straight !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A few thoughts:

Rationlization : "Poor Har, I love him so much, but there was no way he can keep up with my increased sexual appetite." I wonder if Har has any idea she feels this way. Has she told him and given him a chance?

Rationlization : "... I don't consider it cheating, because I made sure that Har gets all the sex that he wants." Consider the wedding vows, and the fact she needs to keep Har - or anyone else for that matter - from finding out. Still think it's not cheating?

Her Opinion of Har as a lover: "I make sure to never have any sexual relief when Har is home." Sounds as if she tolerates, not desires, Har as a lover.

Rationalization: "Our relationship hasn't changed." Would Har say the same thing? Isn't she living a double life, unknown to the one she says she loves so much? Can the relationship ever be the same when she is holding these secrets and betrating his trust?

Truth: "Once we both are retired, it will be a lot harder for me to get in some extra sexual relief." This is true, and shows how selfish her actions are.

Truth: "They also must be good lovers with an above average size cock." And here it is folks! This is her motivation.

Hubris: "Nobody suspects anything, ..." Guess she got that one wrong... Wonder what Har would say about that?

Summing up, I believe she has a low opinion of Har both as a lover and as a man. The increased attention from the plastic surgery made her feel entitled, and she selfishly acted on those feelings. She lived in a world of rationalizations and hubris where Har wasn't man enough to take care of "her needs" until she thought she was going to get caught. I never read anything about remorse on her part. I never read anything about her realizing the depth of deception she had fallen into to perpetuate her actions. Nor did she express any regrets for causing Har any pain. No regrets at all. No mention of the true costs of her actions should Har or the children find out. All I read was her extreme desire to not get caught, and that was so HER world wouldn't change. Such a selfish person.

Her resonse to finding the recorder illustrates her mindset: "It's time to cool off all of my sexual relief's, until I can figure out what Har knows."

She will decide whether or not to continue when she finds out what Har knows. So, if given a chance, she will continue. Poor Har.

Good story!! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

Pretty good story. Nice change of pace. The cheating spouse is smarter than the faithful one.

One unbelievable point, almost ruined the story for me.

A little face and breast lift increased female libido ! The secret woman's viagra! LOL !!

Gave you 3*s.

Maybe you can share his cheating experience,in Florida.So many available women over 60, and so horny, too. That allows him to forgive her, 5 years later! HA, Ha, ha.....

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon...come on give it a rest!

Thanks for writing the story. It seems like an outline.

I need to say I find it silly and it is getting old to see readers with conflicts pissing all over other writer's efforts because they don't like each other. What are we 5 years old? Please stop or go away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad

I rather enjoyed the story and sure don't understand the crude nasty comments

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
another nasty comment from the asshole of LIT!!!

So far I could 20 stories he hates, No way this POS could read these 20 stories!! This fool just ahtes this site and wants to destroy it. He should be banned. I gave this a 5 to help offset the 1 vote I know the asshole of LIT gave!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a offset to the asshole annony's 1 vote!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a offset to the asshole annony's 1 vote!!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 8 years ago
CRAP

Weak ass cuck bullshit! 1* The score is not low enough.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
im flicking this story the bird

You should have learned English or scraped this piece of crape. Pointless story with misused terms. 2 stars.

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
4*

Not a bad story. You did not cover him retrieving the voice recorded out of her car that would have heard her side of her conversation with her lover using her burner phone. That would have shown him she had another phone or if he did not pick up on it the PI would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He had what he needed.

She was in her car after her romp. She used her phone to call him, then her burner to call the lover. Seat recorder should have it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reserve judgement

Puhleeze, can't she get cancer at ONCE and the dude win a big lottery and .....

Reserve judgement and voting for the time being

fifteen16fifteen16about 8 years ago
Problems

Oh dear! there are some commentators here who seem to have serious personality problems. This story is better than it is given credit for, one can always pick holes in another's writing but this story is very real, how many reading here wish their partner had a higher sex drive, conversely some might wish their partner was less demanding in the bedroom. Like a diamond marriage has many facets, how many of us can say they are a perfect match to their partner in all the facets of married life. I have noticed over the years some couples who lead quite separate lives with very little interaction in or outside the home but they have a love for each other that binds them together. I do not believe in dishonesty so should she have talked to her husband, if he could not up his game then he would begin to feel inadequate and unhappy, or should she try to curb her natural desires and fell discontentment herself. Neither way is going to lead to a happy and contented marriage, I do not pretend to have the answer to this problem, I suppose it is up to any one in this predicament to decide what is the best way forward for him or her.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 8 years ago
Not the best written story

but a good plot overall. I liked it, even though the writing could do with a lot of improvement.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 8 years ago
I knew this story wouldn't do well here...

I read it on another site and scored it fairly high. Yes, there were a few things here and there that I didn't like but I thought the premise of the story was solid. I wonder how many men, (or women) go through their entire marriage and die, never knowing their spouse cheated. I'll bet the number is higher than the number of people who find out. You see pole after pole of people who admit to cheating but who were never discovered.

I think this story is getting a bad rap. It's much better than the score shows.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
realistic

I think the people that get away without affairs outnumber the people that actually get caught. It makes sense that he wouldnt want to start over at 65 because unlike these literotica stories, most men that age with a spare tire and balding hair are not going to find an attractive sexual partner easily (or at all). If it was me though i couldnt live with the knowledge that she may have been running around on me but i guess thats just my "male ego" talking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cheating at her age , highly questionable

At least he got his lifetime partner till the end. As you said it is tough for any one at that age to start over again. Easier for man. I cannot see her cheating after menopause your sex drive goes south and you dry up and you need to lubicate before intercourse. Again why would she be cheating at that age and not in her 30 s. After her life and 3 Kids makes no sence to me. Do women really need that kind of sex after menopause and where can she find a guy who would go along with her age and be discrete .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay story but too cut and dry

It felt like I was reading a grocery shopping list. The writing had very little emotion. Har was in a dilemma. He KNOWS she's cheating. No one comes out of a hotel with a wig and dark glasses when they are innocent. Why did he never search her purse? The burn phone had to be somewhere as did the wig and other items. And since he had been married to her for for so long you don't think he might notice the look on her face after she got fucked by some big dicked lover? Or notice that her pussy was loose? Why wouldn't Lance discover her use of the work computer or the burn phone? I think you under played Har's desire not to start over. That was part of the problem with this story. You never really examined their motivations. And you need a better editor. Lots of irritating mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cheaters

want to know who the biggest cheater was? you were!!! starting a story with no intention of finishing it. thanks for wasting my time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
who is interested

in an other end ? lucky guy he never new what an asshole he was married to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A truly sad story

Har should have done with I did.

I caught my Joni Lynn cheating on me when we were 61 and 62. It was something so unexpected, simply because before we were married, she had a boyfriend who cheated on her. It was devastating and she also caught an STD from it. Thankfully, back in those days, penicillin could kill it.

So imagine my shock when I came home on the day I retired at 62, as a surprise for my wife and found her asleep in OUR bed, with HER lover. We had been planning on an early retirement for both of us, although we would be on a serious budget. To see them both asleep, intertwined with our next door neighbor, told me they had become comfortable with one another and it was ongoing.

After taking a couple dozen photos, I returned to the kitchen, filled a pitcher of ice cold water and returned to our bedroom. The room was warm and they must have been hot from their sexual workout and lay on top of the covers. I emptied the pitcher on them both. My neighbor was about 10 years younger than us and he leapt to his feet, angry and threatening. The 9mm Glock in my hand settled him down. Joni Lynn was crying, it was such a pitiful cry and threatened to tear my heart out. Aiming my Glock at his face, I told Tom to get out, and take his whore with him. My wife began to scream at me, both in fear and heartbreak (I guess) and tried to cover herself with the covers.

I made him leave, nude, telling him to take his whore with him. I made it plain, I used to have a wife, but I wouldn't abide a whore. Joni became almost catatonic and under the muzzle of my gun, I forced them both out the back door where they could cross to his house, almost unseen. He was married and Amy was home so I gave her quick call when they were on their way. I guess it was ugly, I could hear it from my front porch. The house keys were in my pocket and I locked every door and window, before leaving for a late lunch, alone. Naked and with no way of returning to a previous home once known as 'ours', she would have to stay with Tom and Amy.

I spent most of the day gone and when I returned home, Joni Lynn and the police were on the front porch. They told me I had to let her in, as my wife she was a co-owner and I had no right to keep her out. I didn't argue and let her in, assuring the police I wouldn't harm her. The thought this might happen had entered my mind and I made plans for that problem. While gone, I had opened a new account, transferring 50% of everything over. My retirement would be changed to a direct deposit to my new account.

Because of a few comments I had read here on Lit, I was prepared. A commenter to one story mentioned he never spoke to his wife again until it drove her crazy and she finally left. That was to be my plan. We had 2 kids, both in their mid 30's with families of their own but I wasn't going to change my plans, even for them.

Joni started out by apologizing, saying it was a one time thing. Oh, you can't imagine how badly I wanted to stare her down, I knew as well as she, it was ongoing. Instead, I simply ignored her. After a few hours of her begging and pleading with all the added stress, she was finally tired enough for bed. I almost laughed when I saw her changing the bedsheets, knowing the mattress was going to be soaked too. She must have sponged it up or something because she went to bed. Me? I went to bed in the spare room.

The next morning, Joni Lynn was up before me, and had a wonderful breakfast of bacon and eggs waiting. She was nervous but appeared hopeful, until I didn't respond to her usual morning greetings and instead, poured a bowl of cereal and went to the living room to eat and watch the morning news. Joni needed to leave for work and I ignored every entreaty she gave. Finally, she left and I went to work with my new plans. I wasn't going to divorce the whore, I was going to live my life apart from her, in the same house.

I started by moving everything mine into the spare bedroom. Everything from the master bathroom went into the general bathroom. I left no evidence of having ever been in either one. I went through the living room and every family picture, every picture of her and I and blacked out my face. By the time late afternoon rolled around, I fixed dinner, for me, and ate alone. When she arrived, I was in my own room, having moved my recliner in too and was watching television on my new 55" flat screen already mounted on the wall. I also had a brand new lock on my door.

She barged in on me after she couldn't find me anymore. Again in tears but also half enraged, she began to shout at me. Having thought ahead, I simply donned wireless headphones and turned the tv up. She must have eventually got the idea because the next time I paid any attention, she was no longer in the room. An hour or so later, she stuck her head in and politely informed me dinner was ready. Having already eaten, I ignored her.

That went on for almost 3 weeks before she snapped. She began to scream at me and I did what had become normal, I went to my room and locked the door. Not a big room, it was beginning to feel like a homy safe zone where I could watch anything I wanted to, whenever I wished. When I left it to use the bathroom, I was surprised to find the rest of the house silent and a note on the kitchen table. She was going to our daughters 'for a while', while I worked through my 'childlish' actions.

Our daughter lives 4 hours away and it took about 5 before the expected call came in. it was Julie, our daughter, who called to read me the riot act. I let her go on and on about how I was mistreating her mother and wanted to know why I was acting that way. I told her to call me back in 5 minutes and in the meantime, to check her email. I quickly sent her an even dozen explicit pictures of her mother and lover laying asleep and nude, making sure the ones with seminal evidence was included. You could see it running from her pussy in at least 4 of the photos. Figuring fuck it, I CC'ed them to our son too. I included a note, "for more information, call your mother."

Joni Lynn didn't know I had taken the pictures before I woke them with the pitcher of cold water. Seeing them on her daughters computer must have been a shock and knowing they were also sent to our son was worse yet. She arrived home nearly 6 hours later, retiring immediately to her bedroom. At some point after she left, I got a call from my daughter, apologizing and wondering what I was going to do. Hating a cheater as much as me, she laughed when I explained. My son called too and we had a nice long talk. Both of our children told me they would love to shun her, but Joni was their mother and that was irreversible.

Joni began to avoid me after that. For the next week I didn't see her and the week after that, only flashes as she did her best to avoid me. We began living as I planned, two people sharing one house. Once she began to show herself, the took care of her needs and I took care of my own. We did absolutely nothing together.

Her next shock came about 8 weeks after her return from our daughters. We usually went to Flathead lake in Montana and rested a bungalow for two weeks. I began packing my things and had already called ahead and reserved a single occupancy cabin. On the day we normally left togather she began to query me about my plans, anxious about what I might be doing. As I had begun the moment I saw her in another man's arms, I ignored her. The next day she watched as I loaded my bags in my Jeep and left without a word, for the 9 hour drive.

I spent a month there. All the fishing I could stand and I as a pensioner, I cooked it all in my abode. I had to laugh on the way home, one of the things we usually enjoyed was a cooler of fish we'd freeze after returning home. When I drove in, everything was as normal. Joni Lynn greeted me at the door, I ignored her, and put my things away. I saw her eyeballing the cooler and supposed she checked it at some point. I had been in contact with both the kids while gone, to tell them where I was. There was little doubt in my mind Joni knew it too.

And that is my life now. It's been 18 months since D-day and I haven't filed for divorce and neither has Joni Lynn. Amy had booted Tom out and it didn't take long before he was back in. He avoided me, especially after I happened to see him outside, and after retrieving my Glock, made sure he saw me scratching my head with it. Even from 50', I could see his face turn white and he vanished inside the house. Amy saw it and simply smiled and waved. Holstering my gun, I also saw Joni Lynn had witnessed it too. I wanted there to be no doubt, I didn't forgive, nor forget.

What does the future look like? I don't know. Life is good, as much as it can be alone. Although I have to admit, I'm not alone perhaps more than what is good for me. You see, one night I was out at the local watering hole watching sportscenter while having a beer and my old secretary happened by. A year younger than me, she was widowed and knew of my situation. We had worked together for almost 25 years and knew one another very well. Much smaller than my wife at about 4'10" and 100lbs, she invited me home. One thing led to another and now Taylor and I are friends with benefits, I believe they say now. Two or three times per week I spend the night at her house, although she never comes to mine. We both satisfy what we need and are happy with the status quo.

Joni Lynn? She has aged terribly over the last year and a half. Where she had once kept her hair dyed, she let it go gray and has put on weight. She told me through the kids, she decided to continue working until 67, so that means she will be out of my hair 8 hours per day for the next 3 1/2 years. After that? I don't really give a shit what she does. Taylor and I satisfy our urges and have begun to actually do things together, such as vacations and day trips. My kids aren't happy but they know how difficult it is for everyone.

For me, I plan to keep it like this until either Joni leaves or one of us dies of old age.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 8 years ago
RED dude you are a SERIOUS idiot

Here is why you moron

"point #2 Har's rant he said he was afraid to be alone, and didn't want to start over."

Look after 40 years of marriage if the wife is doing that to him -- then it already IS over. The Marriage HAR thought he had is DEAD. Yes at one point it may he been a god marriage but its not one now.

Inaddition HAR isnt thinking this through.

FACT #1 he knows she cheated at least once.

FACT #2 the effort to disguise herself MEANS that this is NOT a 1 time thing

FACT when take both fact 1 and fact 2 it means that she probably found out the recoding devices and or surveillance

Even worse for your story NOT knowing if she cheated again or how often or with how many is NOT ..NOT ... NOT the same thing as being faithful.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Harry in VA I think that means Vet hospital! for the nnut and ass wipes of the county

This story is good, and the comments you and ass wipes like you make stop the writers from writing any more stories. You dumbass one day you'll wake up and see the only thing to read on here is the Asshole of LIT's dumbass comments. Grow the fuck up!! It's fiction NOT REAL! !God you are a retard!!! Gave this a 5 to help the score. Just go the fuck away Harry wherever you are!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Good five star start to a longer story

I'll await the other endings with interest.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 8 years ago
BONNIE

no one cares what YOU think

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Did he want to know

In my opinion har didn't really want to know. Between multiple missed calls starting from before she got to the hotel on cell and house phone would raise concern on wife. If har waited 3 hours to see her leave, could confront her there or at car. If she smells of sex or soap there is a problem and couple that with calling into work. He had her dead to rights. It worked out for him because he loved her enough to forgive what he knew in his heart. Atleast she didn't taint marital bed that would cross the line and would be to hard to overcome. It a proven fact that breast enhancement increases the chance of divorce and cheating. 4 out 7 ladies I know were divorced within 5 years of breast work.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@ Harryin VA Bonnie thinks?

Please cite just one example. Thank you

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
GOOD STORY!

I find your story within the realm of suspension of unbelief. By that I mean there are real life stories where one or the other spouse cheats for a season and then decides, for whatever reason, they aren't willing to throw away what they have. In such cases they continue their lives.

There are other cases where they never get over the cheating episode. In this instance that would be the likely result of hubby calling wifey out. Of course those readers, who were cheated on by a spouse who didn't want what they had at home, or where they went all Rambo of their partner and ruined any chance of recovery, will never believe it possible. Now they are alone and bitter, spending time reading fiction and getting it all mixed up with reality. Such is life, enjoy all.

BTW I gave it four points and I don't think you need a new ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

1 for a cucky wimp.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
@truky sad story anon

If I could rate your comment 5 stars I would, it was for better than this story.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
Damn it

Truky in my previous comment was meant to be truly.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The writer comments...

The writer comments in the end...They are the base of his story and his ending...And I agree with him...The question here is: If he was 100% sure (he was only 80%) that she cheated and had proof what would he do? I think that he would close his eyes, even if he didn't forgave her...3*

manawelamanawelaabout 8 years ago
not the best but not the worst either

Coincidences happen all the time. Cheating for 5 years also hubby implicitly trust her and isn't looking for anything wrong Perfectly plausible Especially if she is very careful. To stop cold turkey as soon as she thought he was on to her. If I was cheating on my other half and I was totally afraid of losing her And I found concrete evidence of her suspicions like a voice recorder I will definitely stop cold turkey. We all have bad judgement mistakes in our pasts that we will take to our graves. I gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My only problem is she called in sick came out of the hotel in a wig and lied about where she was . That's all the proff he needed . He should of stole the phone and computer , gave her four flats then called her while watching telling her that he's home and why isn't she home if she called in sick. Then drive up with her I the parking lot after she lies about she really is . 64 or 24 she's a cheating pig and he had to live 20 more years like that knowing she cheated maybe still is and suffer through that . I'd rather be alone and let the kids know what she did and have her suffer with the fact that everyone knows she's a pig

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Bit rough, this story

i came home inexpertly, went upstairs to change cloths, and my daughter was masturbating with her door open. She saw me, I saw her and I continued to my room and changed my clothes. When we met a bit later, l drove the conversation on over innocent grounds, and we never mentioned it. We willed it not to have existed. He's about to retire. Divourse will fuck his lifestyle. Yeah cheating is an "other than that mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

So fuck the shit out of her, get. Mistress and enjoy life while you can.

Life's not perfect"

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic! Just another heartless Cunt wife and a loser husband crap story

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gave this story a 1*

Gave "A Truly Sad Story" of Joni Lyn by Anon a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too stupid and not worth anyones effort to continue..

I think you wrote this sorely so that others will clean up your mess and maybe youll gain some fame from people referencing to your work.

You wanted to make another zero, fifty hundred like situation.

But this story doesnt deserve that.

In your stupidity you have already given us a conclusion and I hope ppl move on from this story after declaring it a complete shit pile filled with a whore and a wimp...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Such A Mess!

A variant of the traditional LW tale. Wherein hubby finds one case of her likely cheating. In which the circumstantial evidence is quite damning. Yet, despite considerable effort, he is never able to follow that up with any further evidence. And goes on to live another twenty years in marriage with her (of sixty overall), until her death at 82 or so and he is 84. A decent and suitable outcome: their long happy life together has to take priority over the one anomaly. Unlike him, we readers have been privy to both his mind and hers. So, we know that she was unfaithful for five years. We know she had an uptick in her sexual desires, probably after "going through the change" as well as the plastic surgeries. This would likely have paralleled a gradual decline in his libido. Thus, she did not press him for more, knowing he was not up for it. She sought it elsewhere. But she was exceedingly discreet and careful. If she could not be sure of discretion, she did without extra. Plus, she found the device in her car which tipped her to surveillance. After which she shut down her infidelities, so long as she knew she was at risk. We do not know if she ever returned to such practices. As a man who had a cheating wife and divorced her, I am not happy to read and learn of this wife's longtime adultery. But given that she was so discreet and presented no blatant disrespect--and his lack of evidence, we can be happy that they were able to continue their apparent caring and loving relationship another twenty years. An interesting and very realistic possible outcome in such a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too contrived, and all possible flaws accounted for.

Why would your wife, your life partner, piss away many thousands of dollars of your retirement savings on cosmetic surgery? Why does she want to look more attractive, and who is she trying to attract?

Why would a woman wanting more frequent sex not first approach her husband, frequently, for a long time, before deciding to risk discovery, STD's, uncertain treatment from strange men, and personal humiliation and loss of self-respect?

Why would this woman, who could stop her adultery at the first hint of discovery, engage in 5 years of cheating, knowing it would destroy her relationship with her husband, and just as significant, her children? Why would she take that risk for some occasional big cock?

You can't erase emails from your work computer. They go through a server, and everything is captured and saved for legal reasons.

Why, when he first went through her car, and then when he placed the recording and tracking device, did he not find the burner phone?

If he really had the relationship he thought they had, why didn't he just confront her? "Dear, I know you are seeing other men. Please explain and tell me what you want to do going forward." If she confesses then they deal with it, however works best for them. If she lies he divorces her.

Total bullshit the concept that an older man is worried about being alone and loveless in his senior years. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. After Har dumps the whore he retires to a senior community, and Gets More Pussy Than You Can Shake A Cane At!! Documentable, and typical.

So in my opinion the plot fails as totally contrived and impossible. Even if all else worked perfectly, Har would never trust her again, and he is no actor. Marybeth will also be under the strain of not knowing what Har knows, and if she is being watched. The combined stress and strain would eventually come to the surface and they would have their delayed confrontation.

Thanks for trying. Maybe you can try again and make it more logical and believable.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for content and effort!!

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Just another WACC story

Good writing, weak ending. At least she died first. Give an old man a break once in awhile lol

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
When a man this stupid gets to be his age...

He's probably better off not knowing.

cpetecpeteabout 8 years ago
RedT had Har do an ROI

Har looked at his ROI (return on investment). 40+ years, joint savings and assets, her retirement account, compatibility, etc.. vs. 1/2 income/savings/assets after divorce, none of her retirement account, hassle factor of finding suitable companion..etc.

RedT saddled Har with the classic "..is it cheaper to keep her?" dilemma, the escape for Har character being a smoking gun-but video evidence of discharge.

RedT also had the Marybeth with another classic "..if a couple has sex in the woods and no one sees them fuck-does it count as cheating?" scenario-where Marybeth believes there is "no harm , therefore no foul."

I enjoyed the read and look forward to others ending on this tale and more RedT stories.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Your Story Your Ending**

You had a four star story until you ask for a different ending if readers wanted one. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good read

i like the premise. Maybe go into more detail about her affairs.. more detailed sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
finish

finish your own stupid story. She was smart and lucky. You knew she cheated. You are just too dumb to catch her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Does She Get A Free Pass On Her Cheating

...because of her age? That is bullshit. My ex-wife cheated unmercifully and repeatedly during our short two-year marriage. Her mother cheated on her father with her father's uncle. And her grandmother and her second husband openly cheated on each other. All of them made me sick. I have reason to believe that my ex-wife's little brother was born through an affair between her mother and her father's uncle. There should not be conditions for acceptable infidelity.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 8 years ago
ending

This was the only rational ending for characters as old as yours are, and the way the tale unfolded. It doesn't leave a good taste on your mouth though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unfinished 'fucking' story

Bottom 2% of stories that I've read. 1* for all unfinished stories. She cheats over and over and gets away with it. Pathetic cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the result

I can sympathize with his not wanting to be alone, but with his pension and a move to Florida I am certain he could have found some lonely widow to move in with him.

Staying with serial cheater for such a poor excuse leads to what is detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ending? To what?

A treacherous, deceitful lying cunt whore and a pussy too afraid to start over

Wasn't a story, just a series serial betrayals. Finish it yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Anon suggested visiting page. I did. Well worth it

As far as your story goes. Marybrth no longer loved him. You do not act like she did and still love husband. Even if husband had proof he would have done nothing.

Her actions disgust me. Wish she would have felt some pain

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Meh

"I think my wife is cheating on me, but I don't have any proof.” – Huh? Maybe not proof that would hold up in court, but with no-fault what does that matter? Let’s see, you’re supposed to be out of town, you can’t reach your wife and her car is parked at a Holiday Inn with no legitimate reason. News Flash!! She’s cheating on you!

Her return call, saying she had meetings when her office said she was out sick!

I’m surprised that Lance hadn’t thought of burner phones.

I can't accept that he's not convinced that she didn't cheat. If he doesn't want to confront her, fine! If he would rather live with her cheating cunt than be alone, fine! But know that his wife is a cheating, slutty cunt, and just happened to be lucky/clever enough that he never got the proof that he felt he.

I can only hope that her guilt ate her up, but apparently not, since she thinks that nobody got hurt.

I would have wished a slower, more painful death for her, but would have just hurt HAR more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ummmm

Not many guys are lined up to tap 60ish skank, just to stupid to believe. Would have been more in line if it was a long term affair....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Horrible writing, get a new editor!

tigger119tigger119about 7 years ago
The question of whether or not she was cheating was settled in the story

In your story you already settled the question of cheating for us, the readers, by letting us be privy to her thoughts and actions. You just didn't go in to too much detail on the encounters. The PI's he used and his "smart" friends weren't very smart or imaginative. At least one of them should have been able to come up with the idea of burner phones being used after no evidence was found on all the conventional forms of communication. As the husband, I would have been like a dog with a meaty bone. Since there was no logical reason for her to be at the hotel at that time and he'd seen her wearing a disguise when she left, it would have been extremely obvious to the most casual observer that she was doing things she wasn't supposed to be doing. I wouldn't have been able to let it go and I might have even caused a stink scene in the hotel parking lot when she came out. But that's me.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
Pathetic!

The title is correct literally. This story is a streaming pile of messy shit. A heartless Cunt wife and a clueless and unbelievably stupid loser husband. No way he doesn't know she is a lying cheating Cunt. He got the proof at the hotel and her obvious lie during the call after. WTF more do you need. Har is a coward. No way the PI is that incompetent. Horrible story 1star and hope you never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wishful thinking to the max

How many times was it on the tip of his tongue in those last twenty years, maybe after a few drinks, to just ask his wife of decades if she had indeed betrayed him? That sounds like hell to me. I know people in real life live with these types of situations for various reasons, but in a story it's just fucking unsatisfying. I want to see the confrontation. I want to see Marybeth's pathetic rationalizations butt up against the cold truth of what she did. I want to see her "smart cheater" brain cope with the look in her husbands eyes when she realizes that he knows.

Without hose types of things these stories are just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Take The Hit When You Treat Your Wife Like Shit

Bro,

You really know how to fuck up a good story.

I guess suckling at the paps of corporate America will tend to shrink your balls a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
burner phone

She keeps it in glove box of her car!

Not very smart of hiding place.

While planting bugs in car would think PI would search it.

If I was suspicious husband, I would have certainly thoroughly searched wife's car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
two can play

Just because he is afraid to start over doesn't mean he cannot play same game.

He has enough money and time on hands after retirement, while she is still working, to establish account with high end escort service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take a piss every day on her grave and a fat turd on sundays

💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your conditions for a continuing story are phony

I am currently nearly eighty. I divorced my first wife for adultery when I was 50 after 28 years of marriage. I married my second wife when I was 55 and she was 20 years younger and she passed from cancer twenty years later. I have spent a few years looking for a woman worth marrying but haven't found anyone. I have my children from the second marriage and I am not afraid of being alone, you don't want an unfaithful slut for a wife no matter what! Cant believe he went in her car and did not check the glove compartment and find the burner phone! How does any man find his wife in a hotel like that after lying to her work and him without confronting her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
some stories reflect more truth than fiction

this is one reflecting the truth. A good case can be made for finding no facts. I am not saying to back and relive all the TIMES a spouse could be meeting up with lovers. Makes no difference husband or wife. They can be smart and not get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck

Fuck her

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
What does age matter?!!!!

When all is said and done does it really matter at what age someone cheats or how many years two people have been married for? It still fucking hurts and it is wrong to cheat behind someone's back. That's it. End of story. Sure I can understand that after many years of marriage, the wronged partner may fear the distinct probability of loneliness. I understand that as a sixty year old widower myself. But I would rather that than to pretend that everything was hunky-dory so as not to make waves. That is a cowardly way of NOT dealing with your problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What bullshit!

He obviously didn't have very good spy cameras. The best ones are place in the fire alarm. They look like they are part of the alarm. Also her decision to stop her affair when Har had the PI on her us bogus. The author isn't very good at making the story seem real.

Har knows she was cheating because non cheaters don't walkout of hotels disguised. As for preventing STDs, you can get them from sucking on a diseased dick. Or from a guy's mouth when he goes down on her cunt. Since she had many lovers, she would have Herpes and HPV as a minimum.

As for writing a different ending, it would appear that the author really didn't like his ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Plot Hole

Spy cameras would also pick up the actions of someone looking for - and discovering - spy cameras. DUH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

She was a cheating slut. She died of cancer and now she is burning in He'll. Slut

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing good

Nothing good in a.story of a life long clueless cuck mourning a dead whorw.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Ass

hat author. Just because you CAN write a shitty story doesn't mean you should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misses the mark

A good investigation would have included looking for a burner phone and finding a way to check her work email. Just missed the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad

Crappy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

What a shitty person his wife was. He new she cheated and turned a blind eye. The facelift and breast surgery told you exactly what type of person she was. Totally self centered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
True love

It could have been in Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice try

A truly lost and loser of a man. To think you are not alone in your life when living with a cheater is the biggest lie you could tell yourself. 1 she cheats, 2 you get sloppy seconds, 3 you are a joke behind your own back, 4 all her lovers know you are a wimp. 5 your self serving rationalizations are hollow. Thank you at least for her cancer although it’s should have been both of them.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Good story, but sad.

I don't believe in the old saying "What he doesn't know won't hurt him.", but I do believe that what he didn't know left him to be happy in his life.

She's still a bitch, but he was happy. Good for him. Bad for her.

Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

In these stories, everyone knows about the burner phones. Drop her like a bad habit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How A Friend Caught His Wife

He had surveillance equipment installed in his home and car. She realized he was suspicious. She shut down her clandestine affair for several months. He breathed a sigh of relief and life went on. When the wife felt her husband was once again the witless loving husband he had been, she renewed her cheating. The husband accidentally ran across one of his recorders and checked it out...and caught her on tape that he had forgotten was still active. And the cheating wife was caught.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Good story!

Good story, but when he searched her car, why didn't he find the burner phone?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous