All Comments on 'Playing Poker With My Sister'

by Glenda100

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good start - but ...

I find the end of the story a little bit abrupt and disappointing.

I would love to read the two couples stay in one room fucking their normal partners, switching partners and then having a great orgy at the end.

But it still could happen - in a sequel ... ;-)

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
Good premise but bad ending

This story deserved to have a better ending with more detail & description. We as readers deserved to have the thought of every one included in the details troughout the story.

Thanks for writing.

sexmate

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 20 years ago
Premature ending

Great build up, but you lost it in the details. What did they see and feel? You mention the pink bra. Were her nipples visible? sticking out? When she grasped her brothers cock, how did it feel? Was precum oozing? She says her brother is going to fuck her tonight, so we can guess that she is very horny or excited, but how does the reader know that? Is her pussy wet? Panties wet? How did the brother and sister feel about her boyfriend eating his girlfriends pussy? How did his girlfriend feel about someone else eating her pussy? Was she excited, or did he simply dive in and start munching, but she felt invaded and degraded? Why did the girlfrend get so excited that she let him eat her? You had a Great story line. However, you could really strengthen your story's eroticism by pulling your readers in. Let them hear, smell, taste and feel the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Still... a lot of good things...

...to say about this story!

I'm hoping you do follow-up with another chapter or two, and perhaps explain how the brother and sister were *thinking/feeling* toward their "dates" as the games progressed as they did. What were ALL four thinking, that separated the pairs so easily?

There's a lot of places to continue with this! Let's hear what they're all going to say/do when they come back together later this same evening. Maybe MORE "fun and games"?

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good but not Great

It just missing something.

Rico SuaveRico Suaveabout 20 years ago
Good but could've been better

A very good and erotic story but it should be lengthened out and expanded. It came to a quick end when it could've reached new hights. More on Charlotte and Tom would be good too.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
great story

I like this story alot those other people don't know anything about a good story I give it a 5 it was great

rattusrattusabout 20 years ago
UNFINISHED

I'm forced to agree with the others who said it ended too abruptly. It felt unfinished and so unsatisying (I mean in terms of 'story' rather than the obvious)

Perhaps an exploration of 4 way sex would have helped to bulk it out a little also the thoughts and feelings of the siblings over the taboo sex between them was sadly lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MOAR!!!!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could have been better.

The story could have been started much better with descriptions of Charolette, and Amy. Then you would think the main character would have felt jealousy when he seen ted getting frisky with his girlfriend especially when he didn't show he had feelings toward Amy.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Is There Someone Better?

A typical guy. He's just gotten great pussy from his sister, and he wonders what his girlfriend is doing with Ted. He'll never be totally satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous