All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 39-44'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WillowRequiemWillowRequiemabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

It all rounded up well, cant think of anything left unfinished, sequel maybe?

FowlRichFowlRichabout 8 years ago
great series

Enjoyed every chapter, you didn't short anything great conclusion.

grunt82abngrunt82abnabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Great Story!!! I am so glad you shared it with us all!!!

PrettyVirgo24PrettyVirgo24about 8 years ago
Just a note love the story

Irradiation is the process by which an object is exposed to radiation. The exposure can originate from various sources, including natural sources.

bearsladybearsladyabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

You've written an amazing, engaging story that pulled readers in and took them on a wonderful journey. You created characters with unique personalities, strengths and weaknesses. Not just the main characters but all of them. They were people (um, weres) that readers could relate too.

As far as complaints about spelling, grammar....blah, blah. For the most part, the mistakes are easy to decipher and slide over. Ignore the complainers, get better at your own pace. Your readers will stick with you.

I've been a fan from the beginning and am looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another One ....Please!

Great job! I enjoyed this story!

Fluffy_MonstersFluffy_Monstersabout 8 years ago
10/10 would read again

This was a beautiful story and worth every little wait. I loved everything about this story. You've made a wonderful story full of wonder and amazement and I cant help but thank you for publishing this story for many to enjoy. If it weren't for 5 being the limit I would've gone so far beyond that. Thank you so much again and I hope to read something as equally beautiful as this in the near future

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
Amazing

Gerät Story. Glad that the demon was destroyed at the end. My only problem was the lack of Drama untot the Vera end. Bit ans was, 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply perfect

I loved this.your story is perfect. I loved the story so much your mistakes never mattered to me. Your character are loveable and likable. Your villain are evil, yet you show us some are redeemable. I truly enjoyed this.

PS. Do you have plans to finish Awakenings? I would love to read more on that one.

CalyPyCalyPyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you all and very sorry for not replying to your comments earlier!

@WillowRequiem thank you girl for always sticking around, in this website and the other, and always behind my back!

@FowlRich I am so happy you liked that, even tho I think I went too long on some things, when I re read everything there is no other way I would have been happy, I am glad people notice it!

@grunt82abn so happy you think my story was great! makes me very proud of it!

@PrettyVirgo24 hehe thank you, I am including that to my editing notes I am working on them as we speak!

@bearslady soooo much apreciated that you loved the story and loved the full magic behind the characters. I am very happy to hear you were able to overlook the grammar and spelling mistakes as some others did and were able to enjoy it as it was intended!

@Anonymous1 haha thanks! I already did another story and is finished too!

@Fluffy_Monsters awww thank you! Made me smile wide to read your comments! I actually have another story just not on this site!

@near1111 haha well I actually think that each 10 chapters or so there was one small drama, but yeah the demon in the very end was the big bad guy they needed to destroy.

@Anonymous2 thank you too for overlooking the mistakes (grammar etc) and be able to let the story take you to another place and imagine a new world. I actually have finished The Awakening already, and it is way longer than Simply His, it ended up being over 60 chapters. I just stopped posting them on literotica because I didnt saw many people liked it so I thought no one would notice!

@all who have voted and commented: THANK YOU!

I have stopped posting on Lit due to several of my writer friends having problems with the lack of cooperation from the site, the lack support for one thing as when you write to them you never get an answer. Other friends had their work plagiarized and also they did nothing. So I moved to another website, yet since I saw many liked "Simply His" I decided to not force anyone and just publish here all till the end.. You click my nickname and go to my profile info, you will find the website there where both of my books were posted and are currently under editing.

Dont be afraid to email me or send me a message thru the contacts in my profile! I always reply!

loumey1loumey1almost 8 years ago
Voting :)

Oops - just realized I hadn't voted for this last part over here, so fixing that. :)

Thank you so much, and thank you for sharing your work! You have a different take on things that's fun and interesting to read, and I very much enjoyed the story!

Adagatiya_wayaAdagatiya_wayaalmost 8 years ago
Wow, what an emotional roller coaster!

All I can say is my emotions we're all over during this story I hope to see more from you in this area. You are a wonderful author and hope to see your work on a best seller list sometime! If only I had half your ability to create my stories as well.

DrbicDrbicover 7 years ago
Lovely Story

To heck with the idea of dark stories.... I love happy endings and the guy gets the girl romances. Thank you for a wonderful story.

CalyPyCalyPyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@Adagatiya_waya thank you for your words! It is also my dream to become a professional writer too some day, It would be fantastic!

I have other stories published, you can check on my profile ;)

@Drbic hahaha thank you! I love happy endings too and I do think that all people search for their own happy endings. Even on dark stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job!

Loved it from beginning to end. You keep the characters flowing in the entire story.

rsmith2096rsmith2096about 7 years ago
Excellent

Truelly kept me reading.

CalyPyCalyPyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you again! Glad it kept you reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love

I really loved your story. It was a true love story.

Thanks for writing something so lovely.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome series

awesome love story

CalyPyCalyPyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

For your kind words. This story started as a test for myself, to see if I could create something different, and I am proud people enjoy it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great job!

It was a lovely story...hope you keep writing more stories about this pack, i would love to see more of the other couples of this story.

CalyPyCalyPyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I have a lot more written about these people, just not in this website. Maybe I will post in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wonderful story. Great ending. So sorry it had to end, but as with all great stories there is an ending. Please keep writing!!

CalyPyCalyPyover 5 years agoAuthor
To the Annonymous comment

I do have plenty more written if you read my profile you will understand. Thank you for the lovely comment!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I adored this story. For English not being your first language, I think you did a great job. Your story was solid. Your love scenes were classier than I’m used to, but you did a fabulous job with them too.

Did anyone else picture that vampire Aetnas (?) as Tom Hiddleson? Just me? 😉

CalyPyCalyPyabout 3 years agoAuthor
@Ginger630

Thank you for your lovely comment!

I did, in fact, thought of Hot Tom for Aeneas, he would ace his part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
238 Followers
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Simply His Series Info