All Comments on 'Pearls Before Wine'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gentleman19594ugentleman19594uover 19 years ago
Interesting blend of eroticism and fantasy

The story was good - I think using words like cock and pussy detracted from it though. They just didn't seem right for the tone the writer was creating. But overall it was an enjoyable read.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Greek Reinforcements Needed

Bring on Alexander and see how she handles a Gay invader !!

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
Fanura is sexy! She can own any man! hehe

I love Fanura! Very sexy and powerful!

beastboy42beastboy42over 13 years ago
Very nice

I sent a message but I don't know that you got it.

Wanted you to know just how amazing your stories are and how many wonderful fetishes and kinks you seem to encapsulates in just a single story.

What amazes me is the Mind control aspect mixed with musk and facesitting. Something I almost never see. Mindcontrol happens often enough, but using Facesitting, or more precise, the over powering musk and juices of a Dominating Cunt to bend the will of someone into hapless control is the truly rare part.

Hope you receive this and get the chance to message with you.

curiousboyphx42@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
terrific, and thanks

I can't tell you how many times I've come back to this story over years -- it's really, really well done. I've always thought it would make for a great dirty movie, too, fwiw.

Anyway, thanks!

AcalAcalabout 10 years ago
Holy Crap

That was incredibly well crafted and it flowed so smoothly. At first the Old English dialogue threw me off as i'm not accustomed to reading that script but it worked very well. But it made me think of a snake slowly strangling its prey until it swallows it.

The subtle seduction was brilliant I could really picture the scene in the banquet room with the drums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please put me to sleep

This is what female domination should be. Get him drunk, turn him on, take complete control and put him to sleep. It doesn't get any better than this unless it is a similar theme in modern times. Oh, yeah, Homer did that too with Maria and Ken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story...

This is a very good read it hit all of the elements that I enjoy. Are you able to craft one where the guy was able to over come the mind control...& still have a sense of self?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sleepy Lord

Getting a strong man drunk, horny and submissive and then putting him to sleep is the epitome of female domination for me. But one more glass of wine can't hurt, can it, Mistress? "Mistress", now where did that cum from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sleepy Lord II

The condition in which this story put Sleepy Lord is exactly where I want to be. That is if any dominant woman cares where I want to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous