All Comments on 'You're In My Seat Pt. 02'

by JaneSaysIt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good progress and buildup

Th story is progressing really nicely and I just love the added drama of real relationship. Didn't expect Paul to be zoo cool about but I guess he has some hidden soft spots in there. As for Ally, well she needs to come clear to Carter in a different way and make decisions for herself, Carter obviously likes her but not her social baggage.

Anyhow, i gave you another 4* for the chapter, the only problem is that t was way to short.

RichardBentwoodRichardBentwoodabout 8 years ago
cmon

Less talky talky more fucky fucky. No seriously progessing nicely. Keep it up. No pun intended.

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadabout 8 years ago
only 1-suggestion

quit leaving me hanging... I love your characters and I love happy endings but these two (due to ignorance of one another) are a perfect pair. Get to writing and really get bizarre... but believable. Take care of Carter, he's naive and deserves her...

mcollectmcollectabout 8 years ago
Great start at writing

Well done in all ways. Good character development with a great story line. Ignore any comments from anybody that doesn't use their real name. Love to read more, only criticism is that this chapter was too short, GRRR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Again

Chapter 2 no better than Chapter 1 - where is the story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

Excellent first series. I'm a fan of stories like yours that build the characters before jumping into bed.. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like the story

Looking forward to chapter 3. I like the way you develop the story. Keep writing. Ignore those comments from people who don't like your writing. They are just looking for quick sex. I like the build up.

colin23colin23about 8 years ago
Keep going (as soon as possible, please)

This is a good, well-paced story. I am really looking forward to Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

Love this story, amazing writing. Cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable

This is the first time I've commented on a story here. I'm enjoying this a lot. Your characters are very likeable and realistic (and cute). Bring on No. 3!

davcaw48davcaw48about 8 years ago
Keep it going

Loving the character development and the story build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous