All Comments on 'Chastity Resort Pt. 03'

by handyrandy9

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great series! 5+!!!! again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Once

Once she cheats on him, you have to let him have some self-respect.

MichaelNolanMichaelNolanabout 8 years ago
This Gets Better with Each Installment

OMG, my little dick, well a little bigger than his, has been throbbing more with each word. This is the first half of my fantasy, to be teased, caged and denied, all this will be humiliating that others know, even better. The second half is to be cucked by a man with a real man's cock. Also over the top humiliating. My wife and his deserve to be properly fucked. She alludes to having larger cocks before him. She needs them again. Hopefully, she will have room for only him in her heart. That's also the rest of my fantasy. She fucks other men, but only loves me, even if I am never allowed to have another orgasm without her permission.

Please don't give me my fantasy of being denied, post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb addition!

One of the best stories posted here in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please!

oh, so much can happen to this guy.... cant wait to read ! go on keep writing...

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 8 years ago
Sexy AND well written!

If Chastity Resort isn't the way the world works, it should be!

Consider a prostate milking in the near future! The combination of 'some' sexual relief with absolutely no reduction in horniness is incredible.

gregory_w13gregory_w13about 8 years ago
This is great!

I would think the lightest touch would bring him to orgasm in this situation.... Can't wait to see how he is further controlled and humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Little Dick

I'm suckerman but I am on holiday so can't get my name recognised. My cock is just 4" and thin. My wife gets her satisfaction elsewhere an keeps me locked in cage most of the time. This guy at least gets some relief. I dont

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Really getting excited about Anna.

One thing about Male chastity devices is that they allow women to emerge from passivity. Some women are hopelessly passive and almost anything can happen and they just soak it up. It is as if they have no character at all. It is rare to meet such total passivity,but I have seen it. Even to the point of not knowing where they are going today,until they are told. But see how attractive is the woman who has real control of her life and a man who,perhaps has always consulted her and been a good husband,but,who now experiences that power is exchanging over to her,in the relationship and her growth in confidence and authority. This chapter was so hot. The story has moved considerably forward. I really did feel for Tim as he connected the key for Anna to wear. He must have realised then that he was not just losing one orgasm,but many,many into the future. I hope that the story as it develops will concentrate on bringing Tim to a greater state of obedience and acceptance. We want passivity to appear in his make-up,where he accepts that Anna has orgasms but he does not except rarely. True control is when Anna can now and again have short affairs,to experience bigger dicks and Tim passively accepts that this is her right,to exercise when she wishes,but,yet,he still has agency and confidence in his daily life. This is the proud achievement of the chaste partner,to take part in the acquisition of confidence and authority in his wife’s character,and to acquire the right amount of passivity himself. The great achievement of the partnership is to maintain love and respect for each other while those objects are aquired and should not be attempted by one and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific story so far!

But Anna outright lied to Tim about the key. She said she did so because she was afraid she wouldn't be able to carry through with denying Tim for several days, during which her authority would be cemented in his mind. I hope this is a one-off event. Tim has the right and should ask her if dishonesty and mendacity will be a frequent occurrence in the new arrangement they are developing. I'd hope she could honestly answer 'No." If he starts finding her to be dishonest with him, he will begin to lose trust in her, in her planning of events, and in their relationship. With mutual honesty and respect, their relationship can soar to great heights, and their great love for each other can compound and multiply.

This isn't to say there shouldn't be surprises and the unexpected. She has to carefully plan their events and situations to explore Tim's limits and stretch his boundaries a little bit each time. Along with that she will be exploring and stretching her own limits too. Sometimes Tim's reactions to a given situation will not be quite what she had expected. She will react to these reactions well, I hope.

Will he be given a safe word? J.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

I would LOVE that show. And tied too of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignoring consent to give someone a push in the direction you think they want isn't inherently doomed to fail, but it's a very risky road to go down. This is a less extreme analogue to pretending to go on a business trip then breaking into your house to rape your wife/girlfriend with some mates because she confided in you that she has gang rape fantasies. She might love it. Or she might be traumatized.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 2 years ago

Anna needs to Peg Tim in front of Lisa and teach him to suck cock(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Don’t you trust me?”

“You lied to get me here. You lied about the nature of this place. You lied about the key. You told deeply personal stuff to other people. No, I don’t trust you.”

That should have been the end.

But as fiction goes, it’s okay.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Are your hands too small to strangle the lying, cheating bitch?

Oh yes, she has cheated her husband of love.

Love does puts others needs ahead.

Not this bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would have said we are going home when she admitted lying. Or at least I would have been on the plane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

See, that's the problem right there! It's always about you! Listen, if this relationship is going to be more about me from now on, you're going to have to start making some sacrifices." She slid closer to me on the couch and put her hand on my leg before continuing. "Tim, if you knew I had the key you would have talked me into using it before I was ready. I wasn't strong enough yet to do what I wanted to do. I was afraid you wouldn't want to go through with it. With letting me control you. Don't you trust me?"

“No, I don’t! You tell Anna more than you do me, you plan this without telling me, and I don’t know what’s going on here except I’ve apparently got more pain coming! You lie to me, when I’m vulnerable, and you manipulate me! I’m finding something to cut this thing off with, and I’m going home. Fuck you, Anna, and this entire place.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous