All Comments on 'Wife Finds BBC in Bahamas'

by bbccouple

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago

Good story, has a ring of truth about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hott

Very hott IR fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

first person ...PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Risk of Pregnancy?

Too bad there was no mention of pregnancy risk.

jodiredjodiredabout 8 years ago
My plans

In a few months i will be a "free woman" and will have some money for breast enhancement and for travel. I plan to visit the Caribbean and get exactly this kind of attention for Black Men there. I have spoken to many white women who have done exactly that and it sounds so good I can hardly wait!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No one even mentioned you

I have had hundreds of threesomes with my wife and others and was a cuckold for a few years before becoming a bull. In every case, the husband is addressed by the bull and inquires about permission and what is or is not allowed. You also did not go into much detail or even say if you got erect, were you naked, etc.. It is as if you did not even exist during the events. Your wife did not even address you, ask you any questions, find out if it was OK if she had sex with the guy and his friends or become his cock slave. Also no mention of what you exactly did with your wife when they were through like lick her clean, use their cum as lube, etc.. It really sounds like you have no experience at all in this and are just telling us a fantasy without any real knowledge of how it works.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Love a good bull story

What a great vacation, a girls dream. Love it. xoxoxoxo Annette

PS please write more hot BBC stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am going to the Carribean on a girls trip. Going to look for that beach and spend the week enjoying. I hope we find those BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid idiot!

No comment about your dumb story!

goodtimes72goodtimes72about 8 years ago
I love it!

Great story would love to hear about the party and how many guys she took that night .

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 8 years ago
Yes!

What tales are there of the rest of the trip?

johnny1705johnny1705about 8 years ago
Wow! Fantastic story!

Would love to read about the party and how many guys partook of her that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

we are planning a trip to the Bahamas was thinking about atlantis but I think I will check out breezes who knows maybe my wife will get lucky lol

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
More

Hot story ready for more on how your wife became a slave for that Black Cock. Don't stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Usually my husband will post the comments. This was a very wet story to tead for me. I am a mature 53 year old white woman who is a bbc slut. I just love huge uncut black cock. Will take it every chance I can. Usually 2 or 3 times weekly. I am the older white slut on the side for two much younger married black stallions. They love to have their huge meat orally worshipped as often as possible. I love to worship their wonderful huge meat as often as they let me. And I love for my husband to watch me do it. Gets me very very wet and horny. Then have him watch as my stallion takes me long hard and deep,very deep ,in all positions cumming and squirting and gushing on their amazing ebony 10 or 11 inch cock. It is so so wonderfull and fulfilling. I often go to a west indies food store dressed slutty including 5 inch slip on heels hoping to arouse a young black stud. I will then take him out to my S U V where I greedily suck him to completion. I really am a slut for black. And there is nothing I love more than taking their delicious thick heavy cumloads down my throat. I love young uncut black horsecock. I truly do.!!!!! Keep this story going for us old white bbc sluts please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mr.shy

Interesting I had my first experience this same time in 2016 with a couple from spain it was fun but I was a little nervous I am 27 m Bahamas to get intouch email daffiliation899@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh

The cuck was retelling the tale but he didn't even say what he was doing whilst wifey and Black man went at it. Did it arouse you, did you masturbate? Did you have to pay for the guys services. White women/couples usually have to on these holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, I did not know that, Anonymous!

The BBCs in the islands are hired guns?

So how much extra should I budget for the trip, lol?

(What's really funny is that the security code for this comment ends in ED!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lucky Husband

Love the fact your wife was shy, but then changed into a Slutwife so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jamaica Destination

I'm a 25 year old employed single white female. I can find men without a problem - I was a Univ of Tennessee cheerleader. However, random promiscuous sex with strangers affects a woman's reputation, and someday I do hope to meet the "right guy" and have a family. Also, I wish to protect my parents' opinion of me. But I love sex with men having large cocks and stamina. My solution? I told everyone I was going to visit a girl from my college days in Florida. Then I made reservations for a resort in Jamaica and purchased an airline ticket. I spent a week there and had sex with at least two different men every day. It was fabulous. Cock size was evident, if one looked for it, on the men patrolling the beach. They were not shy about staring at bikini clad women. Smile back and instant conversation with the man you select. Every woman should visit a Jamaica resort, alone, to enjoy all the black cock she can imagine.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

I'm totally ok with wife sharing and/or swapping.. and love interracial.. but to just put hubby out like that and make your vacation all about sex with strangers in WRONG..get some class and respect for hubby..or maybe slut bitch whore don't care

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

if there was ever a time i would be ok with my wife enjoying a bbc it would be on vacation

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

seriously if my wife came to me and asked to go on vacation to say the bahamas together because she wanted to enjoy bbc i would be ok with that. i mean i love my wife and we get along great and we are very happy together and i would want my wife to have the vest cock there was available for her, i want a happy well fucked and satisfied wife

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

for vacation there isn't a nicer thing you can do for your loving wife than her enjoying her vacation that her enjoying a bbc

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Standard porn version of BBC. No relation to reality

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could be better, lose the husband baggage, cuck crap, gang bangs and just write about hot sex with between a black man and a white woman. Make it simple but believable to get me wet then I'll recommend it to my friends. Here's a few ideas: white coed or married white woman or divorced or a white woman scorned, coworker, another student.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with your wife in a great marriage to enjoy a bbc while on vacation. it is always good to have a happy satisfied wife.it makes for a better wife and better marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous