All Comments on 'Sexy New Babysitter Ch. 04'

by DASTONE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 8 years ago
great little story

loved it

the domination could have been pushed a bit more

seeing how his wife was watching hungrily at the little minx of a babysitter, I'd have ordered the wife to go down on her. Alternatively, even better, while watching TV, make the babysitter to please his wife (after the kids are put to bed of course)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh😒

Fuck the wife.... It would be 10 times hotter if him and Kat start secretly seeing each other privately again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I love that the wife joined in. Would be great to have more chapters. Preferably with the wife and babysitter having some fun together while "daddy" watches. Too many babysitter stories have the wife as an evil witch but it's nice to see them become one big happy family once in awhile. I think you have the makings of the perfect story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fuck I came more than he did

EltonBuddhaEltonBuddhaover 5 years ago
Not usually into BDSM stories...

...but I was genuinely emotional (as well as very aroused) by the way you concluded this story. Actually read the last few paragraphs through tears. Kinda weird to feel moved and horny at the same time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I do love this story but the ending doesn't sit well. He cheated so she needs to move on; no trust= no relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous