All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 12'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

Please make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mrrr.. not the best

I feel the series is sliding more and more into cuckolding then cuckqueaning.

It would have been a LOT hotter for him to fuck a bridesmaid on his own wedding in the wardrobe or something as everyone waited for him to come to the altar and wed his wife.

I liked the earlier stories much better when the husband showed more initiative and not just got led around by his wife and other girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the effort.

Must be challenging, dreaming up new ways and reasons for these people to fuck like animals at every opportunity. Kind of monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this happens when sub writes a dom story

the cuck dictates action like the wife did here... so yeah I agree not the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
needs a twist

How about getting Ann to take a cock even if has to be the only way to get a film made

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 stars

Too far out for me. Unrealistic -- ALL this series is, but even if groom wants it this way, I didn't /don't. Kinda like I'm there feeling uneasy.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AS I READ

... while admitting to myself that while the whole story is already -- I guess you call it -- an out-there kinky fetish (which I have so far enjoyed), I nevertheless thought it too extreme for a husband to not be the first to have sex after saying "I do." I could not help feeling bad for Mark (even if he didn't feel bad for himself).

Then got to my comment, and realized I felt about the same two years ago.

Did not evoke the sense of satisfied wonder as previous chapters.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay, more of the same, Ann controlling everyone and all the action, and everyone just goes along with her. Is there something about this crazy bitch that I am missing that makes all these people do what she wants? I don't see it. I wanna see somebody tell her "Fuck you! I'll do what I want!".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1699 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES