All Comments on 'Having My Dad's Boss...'

by PoorBoyMe

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sick

I only have one word for Your story. "SICK"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

LOved it! Hope you post more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
your a sick one

SICK SICK SICK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot hot hot

This was sick but it was hot cos of that. Pleeeease continue it, especially involving the dad x

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I just shot...

the biggest load from your story, keep writing hot stories like this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
waw

the story is great, make a 2nd one that involves the father

jezebellajezebellaover 18 years ago
fabulous

so wickedly hot

great control fantasy... well written

jezebellajezebellaover 18 years ago
fabulous

so wickedly hot

great control fantasy... well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Horny fucking story

Hot fuckingstory..I loved it..Wish it had been me .Getting a cock to suck and be fucked with..I would have loved to have been fucked by my old man as he had a real horse cock on him..I always envied him,as I only have about 7 inches and only average in width too..ILove to suck and toBE fucked..Two or three guys at once..I love to suck a cock while being fucked with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is fucked up

Um, I believe this is called RAPE. You sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SICK

this is really sick!and those of you who enjoyed it are pretty sick too! does the word RAPE and ASSAULT mean anything to you. Not to mention, I dont think this could ever happen in real life...rape could happen, the rest is obviously a sick fantasy.

willing269willing269about 15 years ago
wrong

Talk about demoralizing someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish it was me

Great fantasy story! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Older man

I would love to be trained to swallow spunk and be buggered on a regular basis by him knowing I am letting my dad keep his job.I would of loved for the older man to bring along some frinds so I can ride thioer cocks and swallow all their spunk and clean their sweaty cocks.Sadly I am old now and married with 4 grown up children,buit I still wank off wishing I had a cock in my couth and one in the arse pumping me hard with spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rock hard

Sat here in office wanking my rock hard cock wishing I had been used like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!

That was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

your title of 'having my dad's boss'; makes the reader think that the kid 'wanted' to have his dad's boss; that the kid was the one doing the 'having'_ but this story is the opposite of that- this story is about a boss RAPING an employee's son and worse- you should add a warning at the beginning of the story so that people who don't like to read rape stories can avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gross

that was so sick, especially the interesting summer bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad but...

learn what the word inuendo means :)

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i find rape a very offensive thing.? you should have a warning at the start. if i had known,i NEVER would have read it. this is a disgracefull story.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

2nd comment. seeing the rest of your work. it seems you get off on rape.? so in future i will stay clear of anything you write.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

I Thot it was very hot! great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beginnings

My introduction to sex with men was in my early teens. My cousin , who was 12 years older than me, visited for a weekend and gave me my first wank one night as we were sleeping in the same bed. Next day he taught me to suck his cock and on his next visit he fucked me, again my first. Technically this was statutory rape, but I enjoyed it all and still do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your dads boss is a weirdo

I'm a gay teen i'm 14 and I love having sex up my ass but that's rape. If I was you guys I would kick that ass hole out before he could say " Lets have sex ". Having sex with your dad, now that's nice cus its not rape just some sexy fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fucking hot

Thats what I want to try!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'd Like To Blow My Dads Boss

Since your my dads boss and your initiating firing him. Could I Suck the Mans Cock if you wouldn't fire my daddy then Sir.....And to show you how much I'd like it you wouldn't fire my daddy, I'd suck and swallow your cum as many times as you'd like sir. To make sure you don't fire my daddy sir I'd suck your cock off as much as you'd like it you wouldn't fire my daddy. And too sir just to make sure I have your attention I'd like to give you a blowjob if you wouldn't fire my daddy sir....please don't fire my daddy sir I'd suck your penis as many times as you'd like please siirr.

bluesky496bluesky496over 9 years ago

oh god that was so hot , i love to be dominated nd used like that , i would love to read about the rest of the summer .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interpretation

Sounds almost like rape happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, but...

9cm is really short... About 3 3/4 inches...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No it isnt...

The dick is flaccid at 9 cm and grows to 17 which is about 6 1/2 which is average

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous