All Comments on 'Anal Summer Ch. 07'

by erotica881988

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thank you for another great story. I just loved it. I was sure L was going to fuck Kate in this episode but got to know about Joanne instead. That was a surprise. Hoping for more butt loving in the next episode and soon. Will it be Kate or Gemma? Do they like to have their asses played with? ... waiting to find out ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
digging this series

really, REALLY like the way you write and how this series is going. I especially enjoy the added touch of descriptive details; both of people and places - which is something I feel a lot of writers leave out or just plain overlook. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Must write more chapters!

I am not the guy to read who reads Anal stories often. But yours had me riveted to it from chapter one. And now that I really got to know and relate to the characters, I want to hear more of them.

So here I go. Please continue with this series. I love this duo and the scene surrounding them and want more.

erotica881988erotica881988about 7 years agoAuthor
very soon!!!!!

Thank you for the nice comments.

The next Chapter will be out within days.

and the next will follow that a few weeks later.

So two new chapters are on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Feedback

OMG. Teenage Angst in Porn Lit. Please leave the angst at the door. Oh Btw EXECUTIVE CHEF at 19? He would have only started peeling potatoes and washing dishes the Previous year. How many recipes in his book...one? Oatmeal?

erotica881988erotica881988over 3 years agoAuthor

To the brave person who left an anonymous negative critique about the lead character's age and ascending to executive chef at 19. I can tell you this. This story though mostly fiction is an amalgam of true events and people. In city neighborhoods, kids/teens grow up working in kitchens. Some of these places are small ten table sitdowns it is not uncommon for a 19 year old to be running a kitchen. The character as I have stated is an amalgam of people I know . one of my ex-boyfriends was running a kitchen at that age. But I guess you know everything already so it's far fetched for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous