All Comments on 'Femdom Makeover'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird......just weird.

How does one use an artificial womb to hypnotize another? And what was the dildo probe all about? Oh, I get that it was her link the the artificial womb, but WHY?

You can't simply assert some pointless, fantastic (as in incomprehensible) thing or technology, without giv no us a reason to accept it, suspend disbelief long enough to get the story.

Oh, and let's not forget that the unlawful improsonment is with drugs and constraints, in most civilized regions a felony. It would not matter that he signed a form relinquishing control to his wife, if she then acted against his best interest (and make no mistake, the entire treatment was).

Then citing his cooperative demeanor as proof of his love is tantamount to saying that the dog you beat for weeks has to love you, because it obeys you......until one day, it turns on you and bites your arm off.

Think about it.

So, this one was kinda icky.

oggbashanoggbashanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's response to anonymous

Thank you for the comment. You obviously thought about my story.

1. The title including 'Femdom' should have suggested that some form of control is involved, as should the category 'Mind Control'.

2. The artificial womb? OK, I have made it look like a womb but it is really a sensory deprivation tank - technology that has existed for years if not decades and was featured in Tom Clancy's book Cardinal of the Kremlin. That technology is used for brainwashing and 're-education', so is ideal for mind control. The connection to his wife and the shape, as a womb, is intended to make him believe that SHE is depriving him of sensation and overwhelming him.

3. Unlawful imprisonment? Come on! Most BDSM stories on Literotica include that, as do many mainstream novels involving kidnap. Literotica is a site for fiction, fantasy, imagination. Why should all stories obey the law? Not all real people do.

4. Citing his cooperative demeanour? 'the dog you beat for weeks'? I made it clear that the wife used her mind control very rarely, only on the first days, and for unimportant matters. She DID NOT order him to change his mind about moving house with her. He did that himself, perhaps thinking that she could order him, but it was something he really wanted to do, but couldn't take that step into the unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
its over

In the real world the marriage would be over, he consented to be tied thinking it was a game. However, the whole thing was a setup and she had him drugged. NO more trust in this marriage, she violated his trust in her and he would never be able to trust her again.

Jim44444Jim44444about 8 years ago
A short bit of entertainment.

I enjoyed reading this tiny bit of mind control fantasy. I am not sure if femdom fits since she just gave him an excuse to do what he truly wanted to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what?

story did not match title.so now we are supposed to believe husband, when released is still an idiot. come on you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ditto - weird

This is the oddest story I've ever read. The whole womb thing was creepy and not in a good way.

Did you post it to the wrong site? Where's the fun, sexy part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absurd

I mean ... what? You find this idea erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story is far more erotic than the asshole of LIT's comments

gave it a 5

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
I found this story by accident

It could have gone in a number of different directions, but the direction chosen by the author was a good one as it worked well with a good resolution.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Ever heard the phrase "I might not agree with your opinion...

but I will fight to the death your right to have it."

Well, she didn't, did she...?

How is what she did different from a man telling a woman that he's about to rape, "Do what I say and you won't be hurt"...?

She showed HER love by punishing him for an opinion and ideas he had that she didn't agree with...

He showed HIS love by not MAKING her use that phrase so often as to start to hate her... It didn't matter that the "gun" she was threatening him with was no longer loaded - only SHE knew that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok?

Not my proudest fap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry , Oggbashan .....

Point 4 : she did deceive him , as the story reads ..

He acted without full knowledge .

He was misinformed .

NezhulNezhulabout 7 years ago

I liked it but for my taste these 1-page stories are always too short. None of the many interesting concepts are explored in depth, and I'd really love reading it through.

In my opinion the story suffers greatly from the length. Dialogues are bleak, the descriptions are one-liners.

It would make a good novella if everything got enough attention

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The minute she left?

He packed and left. He either went to the police or he simply took all the liquid assets and disappeared. She has no control over something she can't she. Besides, this was just silly. Even the fact that she did it in the first place would have been ample reason for a divorce. It wouldn't have been too funny had they made a mistake with the drugs and paralyzed or killed him. You didn't think this one through. He deserves a divorce and will surely get one.

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anon doesn't like Femdom stories.

The Anonymous comment dated 18 July is more about anon's prejudices than my story. Why post it?

The story is fiction, fantasy and a scenario some people like, if only in their imagination. But anon seems threatened by it. Odd.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
angry

Had my wife done this to me, in pretext of playing a game, but then drugged me, and used a sensory deprivation device, i would lose all trust in her. As a result, divorce would be my response . As soon as I was free i'd head to the nearest lawyer's office

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would any husband accept this behavior?

Now I know this is fiction. And I know that the British are more accepting of the odd and unusual than some other societies. But this was ridiculous. His wife drugs him. She commits assault and battery on his person. She exposes him to death. With no real reason other than it seems to please her to control him. There's no reason why he would quit his job once he is free of his wife's presence. I think most men would flee considering their lives are in danger. Even fictional stories need rules and a semblance of order. This was all over the map, poorly thought out and very unbelievable.

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous? Read thhe title and category

The responses from anonymous reveal that they don't like Mind Control unless it is the woman turned into a slave. A woman doing it to a man threatens anonymous' male prejudices.

Grow up! It is fiction, a story and not real life. If you hate femdom why read and comment on a story with Femdom in the title?

Calli06Calli06about 4 years ago

Fabulous story. Put into words so elegantly what one has always wished could be reality...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the sake of a successful marriage, regardless of which partner initiates the decision!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1523 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...