All Comments on 'Malcubus Ch. 11: Bad Romance'

by Elecebra

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A whole lotta Rosie?

Eric has shaped Rosmerta, and now the succubus is in *love* with him? Belongs to him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great as always.

Starting to itch wondering what is going on with the plot, especially after the 10.5 teaser you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going

I think this was the best one yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah yeah

Yeah, yeah: Fuck, suck, cum, feels amazing, orgasm. Got it. Too repetitive and (hard to believe I'd say this) too much sex in relationship to story. Could we PLEASE move the plot along?

roydavis25roydavis25about 8 years ago
great chapter

Absolutely loving the direction and the balance between sex and plot. Most of all surprised by how well you worked the tension in with the 10.5 chapter. Seriously don't change a thing. This is the best series I've read on this site.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 8 years ago
Where oh where did the sperm go?

Eric cums an unnaturally huge amount, but there is not a speck anywhere on Rosie and she can barely taste any in her.

Cassie feels honey and later ambrosia in her belly. Then her pussy has unusually an sticky fluid after she cums.

I suspect these are not unrelated coincidences.

sinsarahsinsarahabout 8 years ago
God yes

this story seriously only gets better with every chapter. Amazing human-succubus bond, insane impossible sexual proportions, evil demonic enemies. Its like hentai but with fleshed out and meaningful characters. I'm so excited to see more. And even more excited to see Rosie get her ass torn open with Eric's new dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rediculously good!

This story is so very very good! I love the themes, I love the idea that he gets more and more dominant, I love the way she talks and what they do. You could drag the sex scenes out more for my taste, going more into detail how they/their organs feel. But that is kind of my fetish.

If anyone happens to know similar stories, please make recommendations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome! Keep em coming!

Woo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bloody Perfect

One of, if not the best series in this website. Love the direction story is taking.

MOAR PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cmon!

Just wanna let ya know, still eagerly awaiting your next lovely installment!

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 8 years ago
:-)

Have gotten hooked so now I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait

I am officially hooked on this story, Eric's shift will be interesting if he has to deal with an even greater libido and the reactions to his new pheromones.

Also I'm intrigued to learn what role Eric's mother will have in the story and why she left.

tmgermanytmgermanyalmost 8 years ago

damn good writing here, I'm completely addicted. But hurry the fuck up with writing, there's still so much to tell! It's nice to see their relationsship progress, but I hope it won't be stuck there and that he can actually form her character (just as she is forming his character) so that she can have feelings like love one day and also admit them to him.

Also, there are still so many loose ends to tie up! I mean, what happened to the bookstore-girl and the club-girl? And what will be the purpose of the girl Rosie changed in the club? And I wanna see his sister fuck him, dammit! And so, so much more...

So I can only repeat myself: Hurry the fuck up, damnit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So many questions...

I wonder if Rosie is able to shape other people than Eric. Also, I feel that Moira's dreams have as much chance of being a stunt from Rosie to get her back with Eric unless it there's a more sinister reason.

Anyway, between the story, characters and the sex, you just got yourself a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hoping for more!

Hi. Still faithfully waiting, but hurry!!!! if you can. ;--)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We need more so bad!

This story is amazing! Hoping you are inspired soon to continue!

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 8 years ago
:-(

Sad that you have dropped the ball and left us hanging so long. Ohh well lahdyda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurrrrry

Please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopes

I hope that you continue this story soon, it would also be fun to see Cassie's friends falling in Eric's lap one after the other before her, frustrating her even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

I really enjoyed reading this story thus far and I hope you'll continue to update in the months to come, I'm really curious to see where it will go, both for the sex and the characters;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where'd you go?

Hey, i think it would be appreciated by all of us if you at least told us what happened to you. It's almost been a year since you've published the next chapter of this story and I would hate for you to abandon it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Desperation

I'd murder if it made the next chapter appear here tomorrow.

Waiting patiently for over a year. What happened to you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!

We want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh

One tends to suspect this is an abandoned story since Elecebra hasn't posted anything since 06/26/16.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please come back

Please come back and write another chapter or at least give us some update as to whether or not you're going to be continuing this story

Malkav907Malkav907over 6 years ago
Needless to say...

...like the previous fans that posted before me, we want more. When will you be back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i hate the authors who just abandon a story unfinished

this is like the 8th story that is amazing but unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn it

How are you gonna say its 12 parts and stop one chap short. Especialy when so much is unresolved. At the very least we need an excuse as to whats going on. Especially if your going to dabble into the lore and background and a succubus falls in love with a human.

cmsheaffcmsheaffover 5 years ago
Awesome but abandoned

Why the tantalizing fork with Chap 10.5? And the allusions to how he stumbled on the spell if you’re going to terminate this story? It’s one of th better sucubus stories out there, so I hope your juices get going again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PLS

Please continue this work! It is one of the only stories I have read where demon acts like a demon. It's intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
We Need Moar!

Please please please please... it’s quarantine, and your story stands between me and sanity. Everyone loves this story (me and the five people I shared it with) so please if you could find it within yourself to continue... please. Until then, I’ll always be begging for more Rosmerta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing, its a very good story and i look forward to seeing what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep the chapters coming

Tremendous story but many open paths. My thoughts

1) Ch 10.5 - with evil group, less interested in this path as it can take You down world impacting, less enjoyable storylines.

2) Cassie - less interested in the lesbian line, though a threesome with her bro would be very cool. I imagine his physical changes would shock her and her friends. Interesting to follow some of these paths.

3) Other threesomes - they could have with either the stripper or Caitlyn.

4) Roommates - would b fun to see what happens to him with Tess, with Ana and possibly both.

5) more clubbing - perhaps more clubbing for pickups or just some fun experiences would be cool to do

In general, I would think his improvements would drive him to a better life situation as well via a job, school, and other activities outside his home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any chance of any more please?

RexrobRexrobabout 2 years ago

Disappointed to see you haven't written any more of this phenomenal story since 2016 please start up again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous