All Comments on 'Sloppy Old Pussy'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really? He forgives her in return for sex?

Why didn't he divorce her and turn the others into the Police for drugging and raping her? Than sue the shit out of them so he'd have money for his retirement, not some slacker pussy from a cheating wife. Then you brought in the Sister to soothe his ego? This whole thing was just a trainwreck of the unbelievable and implausible.

RedstonesRedstonesabout 8 years ago
Ahhh revenge sex

I have been married for 39 years... you work out problems... people today just say fuck it I'm gone... yes the hurt is there but less than that of giving up... this went a bit lopsided... but good over all...

joln321joln321about 8 years ago

I read your story and I actually like the ending. She learned her lesson and paid for it the hard way. She was indeed led astray. Glad to have read he didn't toss her to the curb. I believe if you've put years into a marriage, it's not all about sex. Marriage is sharing life together through hard times and good times. For Better or for Worse, in Sickness and in Health. I gave your story 5 stars. The husband got his revenge by sending the other husband a edited DVD. He took revenge out on the rapists which included his wife. Thankyou for ending the story as you did.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
Implausible? Yes. Humorous? No.

But I thoroughly enjoyed it anyway.

His wife was led astray by a scheming, conniving bitch and was drugged and gang raped.

I also fully agree with the protagonists view that she DID go there with the intent of committing adultery, so punishment (and/or divorce) was definitely in order. However, she showed genuine regret for her actions and did her best to make up for the one time lapse after years of neglect.

All in all, I think it was a astonishingly good framework for reconciliation.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Rape

She intended to stray but instead got drugged raped, gang banged, and viciously assaulted and abused: she learnt her lesson, after she recovered her husband eventually forgot about divorce. The three males got dealt with by friends of her so called friend. Her husband got a bonus her younger sister to stay.

Enjoyed the story gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TAKE A HIKE, Redstones 03/12/16

I'm more than adequate in size with a sex drive that had my first cheater complaining that I was oversexed but, while I was working my second job to get us ahead, I got off early from my second job and came home to find her fucking one of our 'friends' in our matrimonial bed with the three kids sleeping upstairs. How do you 'work through' THAT shit? When I found out that my second wife, who several times remarked that I was "one hell of a piece of ass", was cheating while I was recuperating from injuries suffered from an auto accident, I decided that women are whores and spent the next thirty five years fucking nearly two thousand married women who were cheating on their husbands, just as my two sluts had. ... so fuck you, Redstones. Almost every single wife that I fucked came back multiple times to have their pussy pounded.I didn't mess with single women so I didn't have to worry about the women looking to get married. I targeted married women, exclusively and let me tell you, I fucked some prime pussy after I sympathized while letting them tell me how unappreciated or sexually shortchanged and unsatisfied/unfucked they were in their marriage. I was lucky to be a good looking guy that women felt comfortable telling their 'secrets' to and then discovering that my cock had been buried in their belly for over two hours and was still pumping the living shit out of her. (laundromats was a superb pickup spot... I had a small bag of clothes in my trunk that I never wore but they got laundered two & three times a week.) After the first couple of years, I had dozens of repeat and referral pussies and I never used one condom on any of them or pulled out until I'd pumped every drop of my cum into them. Some had never had an orgasm in their life until I'd been fucking them for two or three hours. One of them turned out to be a multi-orgasmic nymphomaniac. I fucked her for seven and a half hours, one day, and she was "right there" to the very last stroke. She's the only woman I've ever had in my life that I couldn't wipe out before I decided to cum in her. Before I had her, she'd been married, had two kids and her husband left her "because she was cold". He was a five stroker... popped his rocks in her tight pussy and was done. The dumb fuck had no idea what he was married to. She was extremely intelligent, a really nice woman and a gifted artist, too. I kind of regret not dropping the rest and keeping that one but I had sooooooooo damned many beautiful, sexy wives to fuck and more referrals coming in.

I look back now and shake my head in disbelief that, after having bareback fucked approx. 2000 of them, I never got an STD. (( I went to the clinic twice a month for testing. In fact, I got to know one of the nurses intimately. She initially insisted on a condom. When I said no, she kept staring at my cock and just watched as I pushed it into her and start fucking her senseless. She was engaged when we started. I fucked her for over two years after she got married... always bareback, with her taking the full loads. Before we fucked, she'd suck me off then close her eyes and savor my cum before she swallowed it. She was super clean so I licked, kissed, ate and made love to her tight, juicy pussy while I was fucking her. She'd 'get off' on knowing that she was going home to her husband with my cum deep in her pussy. ))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A nice compromise,,,

This could be argued a few different ways; date rape, open marriage, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well.

More balance and mature behavior on the husbands side than a lot of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A sick wimp cuck less than a man story. No way would any man stay married to her. YUCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GOOD ONE

My thoughts agree with virtualatheist's comment.

Added to that, as I was reading Carrie's ordeal,

I kept thinking, "These guys need to be reported to the authorities."

To me, the personal vengeance brought down on them later,

did not obviate the need for legal justice.

Entertaining.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I would reported them after the rape und drugs.

And when the were found beaten in the motel room, I would each of them sent a short notice "That's for what you did to my wife Carrie." They shoudl know where the revenge came from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous