All Comments on 'Wrestling Buddies'

by guybothways

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot

Very hot -- As a straight guy, this story got me hot and imagining a muscular guy's skin against mine. The fantasy it generated wasn't exactly like the story, but pretty close. Now I'm almost wishing for a chance for it to come true. When I mentioned it to my wife (also straight), she got interested as well. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Waitingu

I can hardly wait for the next chapter....there has to be more. ne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

That was so hot. Good to see bi men....LOVE 'EM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Longer....

I would have enjoyed more details, but hey; it's a great story nevertheless.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
A good story

I enjoyed meeting these two guys ... male / male sex has a way of happening just about like this, and I think is a lot more common than most people realize. Looking forward to reading chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this is so hot

I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A GUY, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GET FUCKED BY ONE WITH A BIG DICK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Error

Uhh if he's wearing a condom, he can't really "shoot into him", but hot overall

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really good- more please

wow- this was hot- it was pretty realistic too- up until the fucking part- i just don't think first timers- who hadn't thought about it before- would go 'all the way'_ the oral, the touching, the rubbing against each other- yes....i think you should write more.....thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

After a night out with some guys from work and their girlfriends,we had a few drinks,the guys mucking around tried tag team wrestling,all the fake moves,down to our underwear,then after all but one went home,Gary,he was a big guy,we talked then he launched himself at me,we wrestled on the floor,pulling each others underwear down,he pinned me down,i said you win as he sat on me,he reached behind and grabbed my cock,which because of the heat was semi hard and started to stroke it,i cried foul and tried to move, but his weight was too much.He kept stroking,my cock was hard,then he held it and pushing back moved it between his arse,against his hole,and pushed back until the head entered him and he just moved right back on it.He flexed his insides,slowly moving,so tight,pinning my shoulders as he slowly rode me,i felt my cumm moving and i exploded into his bum,he moved faster on my cock,it was easier now and cumm exploded from his cock onto my chest,clenching,milking my cock.We parted,what just happened,i showered,my cock stayed hard,i stroked it until i came again. When i came out,he was gone,his girlfriend had picked him up.At work it was awkward,until we spoke about it,thought it was a one off,my cock hardening as we talked.Now i have the best of both worlds,my girlfriend,and Gary at work who has the key to the basement who likes to take my cock up his bum as often as he can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Love to be either one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrestling my bud

I have done this with my Best bud, he entered me first and I came with him, then I f

ucked his ass and again we both came together. We had many trysts and then his parents moved. We lost a great love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So fucking hot!

When I lived in Denver I knew this guy that I suspected was gay. He and I became good friends and hung out quite a bit. One day he was telling me that he lettered in wrestling in high school. He was a smaller guy so I thought he was bullshitting me. I did some wrestling but only during gym class and would always get hard making contact with another guy. One summer day I was at his place watching tv when he challenged me to a wrestling match. I didn't think much of it when we got into the starting position on the floor. I could tell by eyeing his ass he had no underwear on. I had a hold of his wrist and my other hand on his shoulder. When he said go I immediately flipped him over onto his back and straddled him. I was sitting on his chest and my 8 1/2" cock slapped him in the face. He tried squirming away so I pulled my underwear down as i grabbed my cock and started slapping him with it. He was making a lame attempt to avoid being smacked by it but was able to scoot down a bit. He took one of my balls into his mouth and began sucking on it. I moaned out loud as he moved from one to the other. I started stroking my cock and watched as my precum landed on his face. I then leaned back and he stroked my cock as he continued sucking my balls. I was moaning so loud i thought the neighbors would hear. I then pulled away from him and flipped him onto his stomach. I threw a pillow at him to rest his head on and grabbed the other two off the soda as i positioned them under his hips. I spread his ass cheeks and spit on his hole. I grabbed my cock and used it to spread my spit around his hole. I then placed the head of my cock against his hole and began to push against it. "It's too big," he said but I kept shoving my head against his asshole until my cock head slipped in. He buried his face in the pillow and screamed as I shoved my entire cock up his tight pussy. I had never before today fucked any of my lady friends up the ass. I didn't stop until I was balls deep inside. Fuck he was tight, slick and hot. I fucked him for about 10 minutes before he started shoving his ass up to meet me thrust for thrust. He was now moaning and begging for me to fuck him harder. I fucked his ass for a good half hour before I felt my balls tightening up. I fucked him harder and faster then shot the biggest load up his hot steamy ass. I emptied my load inside of him and pulled my cock out. I fell off to the left of him and closed my eyes. I felt him grab my cock then he started sucking it trying to get out every last drop. After sucking my cock clean he laid his head on my chest as he drew little hearts on my chest with his finger. He then kissed his way up to my ear as he kissed and nibbled on my earlobe. I instantly got hard again. He whispered to me that that was the best he's ever been fucked. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. As we kissed I grabbed his hand and directed it to my cock. He started to stroke me but I stopped him. We both got up and I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. I laid him back and moved between his legs as I pushed them back towards his chest. I then slowly entered him and made slow passionate love to him for over an hour. I fucked him daily until I moved to California.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was super hot! I’ve never acted on it, other than watching porn. But I’d love to try sucking cock. Sure got me hard! Then it got me off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous