All Comments on 'Diane's Anal Adventure #1'

by jolicamarillo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Dangela CarrDangela Carrabout 20 years ago
What An Adventure

Very nice buildup to the climax. I enjoyed. D'Angela

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I loved her in "JUGGS" & SCORE magaine(s)!!

I'm a guy who is infatuated with lesbian porn, especially "rough" sex between two/more hot women. Nothing makes my "dingus" harder than women goin' at it with strap-on dildos, butt-plugs, paddles, and other toys. If one of the women is reluctant/unwilling, the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Give us more!

Please keep these stories cummimng!!

Gimmesommor1Gimmesommor1about 20 years ago
I don't know if you can top this...

butt please TRY!!!

bitchbuttrammerbitchbuttrammerabout 20 years ago
U must cum SO MUCH

when u write these!

asian_buttfreakasian_buttfreakabout 20 years ago
The story starts out hot and sizzles at the end,

just what I like in a porn story! Great writing, very hot and intense.

sista_strappin_it_onsista_strappin_it_onabout 20 years ago
Make that bitch LUV IT!

I love how it starts witha "quasi-rape" and ends with Diane gettin all into it...nice work!

swtwcumsswtwcumsabout 20 years ago
Fun fantasy...

This is a fun, hot fantasy story. It is right out of a porn movie. In fact, it shares many elements of a porn movie - 1) gorgeous, busty protagonists, 2) a restaurant bathroom that only two women are using (and, oh yeah, it's large enough for some serious sex!) for an extended period of time, 3) goofy dialog (yes, women purr compliments to complete strangers all the time), 4) improbable wardrobes (women always wear a strap-on for that chance encounter) and 5) incoherent wardrobe changes (black woman wearing a dress that magically turns into trousers). But, who cares?! This is a fun, hot fantasy. And, I liked it.

gustav_noblegustav_nobleabout 20 years ago
I'm so anxious

for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more!!!

longer stories

MTL17MTL17over 16 years ago
This is great

This is great. If this is meant to be a series I'd love to hear some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I saw a situation almost like this.

In 1960 I was station at ft orr ,ca; while traveling to la by bus i was half asleep on this bus which had maybe six people on it. This woman , white woman went by to go to restroom, she had just about closed the door, when this other woman, black, jerk the door open and there stood the white lady with her dress up and her panties down, looking over her should at the intrusion, she didnt have time to blink , before the black lady slapped her up side the face, damn near knocking her out, the black lady pulled up her dres and she had a cock on her that had to be at least a foot long , spat on her hand wrap it around that thing and gave a mighty shove and sunk the whole damn thing up the white lady's ass hole, it was the most violent fuck i ever seen, for over an hour he/she tore that white lady ass up, the funny part about it , the white lady never yelled or asked for help, and she could see us, me and the other passenger watching. I almost wished I could have spoken with her afterwards ,but didn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjolicamarillo@jolicamarillo
143 Followers
I'm a LATINA FEMALE in Central Texas. Dominant, firm butt not cruel. I consider myself in the 'vein' of Franceca Le' or Isis Love (maybe Sandra Romain)...I'm 100% into WOMEN: i DON'T 'PEG!'. i sometimes collaborate with patty_parker60. FYI: I previously published stories as 'n...