All Comments on 'The Life He Loves'

by Greatguy2know

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Got my attention

Paragraph seven is EXACTLY what happened to me. I was 20 or so and attending my very first stag for a friend getting married. Shortly after the party started a VCR started up and the porn began. It began with a sexy blonde on her knees, taking a cock in her hand, then her mouth and then she proceeded to suck him dry. My cock was rock hard in minutes. All the guys were very vocal, "Wish that guy was me", was what most were saying. I, too, joined in saying, "Wish that was me"; however, I was wishing that was me, kneeling and sucking that guy off, and yes, also wishing it was being video-taped. After she drained the first guy, there was a steady stream of cocks for her to suck. I couldn't stop watching. Friends asked me to play cards, I told them no, I wanted to watch the porn. All night, I sat there and got very jealous of the blonde who got to suck off all those guys. I'm sure if any guy at that party had walked in front of me, dropped his pants, I would have been on my knees and after swallowing his load, I would have have blown every guy there. If I knew then, what I know now (how much I love cock and cum), I would have shown them all that I was born to be a cocksucker and not missed many years of doing what I love to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous