All Comments on 'Frozen in Time Ch. 11'

by TheLustWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great new chapter

I've been enjoying this ongoing tale for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

You definitely have interested in the mystery girl. I am looking forward to learning more about her. Please right quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So glad this is back...

...and i'm curious about the mystery girl now as well! Great chapter, keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTH is the mystery girl???

Great story but it kind of ended weird..More to come???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story so far. Hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fab story!

Love the series! Please add more - what happens when the ability runs out?

Is he never tempted to have some of the women play with each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Taking your frozen time

Maybe you'll get back to this. This knew girl who may have answers is intriguing.

With limited uses he needs to leave post suggestions to to all the gals to allow him to give more commands later. And he should go on a spree in babe rich environment. Maybe address a whole crowd at a women's gathering. Some older gals would mix it up as well.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
5 ☆s, but barely

I love the story and I agree with the other comments, BUT you really need to get somebody to proof read your stories before posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series. I thought about two following chapters. One day, all four of his buddies hook up with him on the same day, including Michelle whom can't take any more waiting. After realizing it would not be a good ideal to add any more buddies, he goes to a comic con and has three of the most desirable women in the world.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

" ... One day, all four of his buddies hook up with him on the same day, including Michelle whom can't take any more waiting. After realizing it would not be a good ideal to add any more buddies, he goes to a comic con and has three of the most desirable women in the world."

Great series. Let's continue it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous