All Comments on 'Paul and Sarah - Work Affair'

by dieharder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

very good writing.

Would have loved it if not for the adultery.

That sort of ruined the story, the destruction of two families, because thats what would happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pussy fuck - yes Butt fuck - no

I loved this story and it was great until the butt fuck incident started. It could well have been enlarged by a pussy lick - cock suck session without him shoving his shit covered cock up her ass to fill it with baby gravy too!.

I do not and never will understand the seeming fascination everybody seems to have with butt fucking. I have never experienced a butt fuck, having too much respect for the intended use of pussies and assholes. Even though they are close to one another, the pussy is made for pissing and fucking (separate systems by the way) and the asshole is EXCLUSIVELY intended for the elimination of solid waste, also know as SHIT!!!!! Under no means do I ever intend to place my penis in an asshole for any fucking reason. The thought of pulling my shit-covered cock out of some sweet young babe's asshole makes me want to PUKE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot story.

If only people who didn't want to read about anal sex were to steer clear of the "Anal" section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved the anal part!

People shouldn't be so anal about anal. I thought that it was the best bit!

diamondphdiamondphabout 8 years ago
Hot Stuff

Really turned on by this story. Have just submitted a workplace story myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She wasn't that attractive, homely in fact, older as well, 48 to my 35 but here I was my cock firmly in her ass at her request. After about 5 months of working with her 2 days a week, the other 3 i was back at head office, she had been telling me over time a bit about her life, her husband had left her, she was supporting a 15 year old daughter, so she had to work. what did it was her birthday, so I offered to take her to lunch, she accepted. It was ok, a small bottle of wine and I took her back to the office, I apologized for not having a gift, she said you would have given me a gift, yes if I had known. Karen looked down, you can still give me a gift if you want, well if I can. She blushed, still looking down, I would like you to fuck me, sorry I shouldn't have said it and began crying. I was shocked, oh, um that's ok, don't cry and I found myself saying look, I would really like that. No way I had ever thought of it, she looked up, really, well of course, and that's how it started. I realized she was still very shy and I asked her where she wanted to start, she stood there, so I moved over and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor, revealing grey panty hose and put my hands on her ass. She stood there, I leant down and kissed her, that seemed to do it as her hands reached for my cock. Go on take it out and after some fumbling, she had it in her hand, stroking, lightly then knelt and her mouth covered the head, not bad, my cock grew. I reached down, lifted her up. She turned, lowered her hose and leaned forward over the desk, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy which I was soon fucking. Very wet, I can proudly boast that she orgasmed just before I coated the insides of her pussy. I stayed in her, her pussy working my cock, then I pulled back. She stayed bent over, her fingers rubbing her pussy, then her anus, back to her pussy, then fingering her anus. I said, that looks nice, and she said my birthday wish is to experience anal, I have never done it and always wondered what it would be like. Its ok if you don't want to, but by then my cock was at the entrance to her anus and I moved forward, it took a little time before I was all the way in but then it was so tight and she took awhile to loosen up but then it was certainly worth it as I fucked her tight ass for quite some time before unloading deep inside her rectum. After she told me at first she wanted me to stop but after awhile she liked the pain and actually had three small orgasms while I fucked her ass. Karen is now 55 and certainly enjoys having her ass fucked as much as I enjoy pushing my cock through her anus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous