All Comments on 'My Little Angel'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
thanks youbadboy

thank you for a really exciting story.

i really look foward to your stories.

you really capture the essence of a lovely young woman, and the way they respond.

truly beautiful.

i have read your stories before and as i read this one i had to go back to the top and get the authers name, i knew it was you. you have such a distinct, and subtle style, that is refreshingly erotic. but you are also a romantic lover, and bad boy too.

keep up the great work.

mike nyc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OUTSTANDING

That was oustanding to say the least! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
USA

I really liked your story about the father and daughter and using their computers and bodies to turn each other on. lets hear more of the same sort of thing please!

perksperksabout 20 years ago
loved it

prefection, I'm mailing it to my daddy.

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
Beautiful!

What a great story! Perfect! I look forward to more!

Excellent writing!

Thanks!

sexmate

FoXyToYzFoXyToYzabout 20 years ago
What can I say

OMG! What can I say? You had me on the edge of my seat...I was totally enthralled in your story..It was fantastic! Very Hot! Great Job!

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
another great!!

i am slowly reading all of your stories... and they are all so beautifully written. The loving is all so sweet and sexy and you repeated the mirrored changing room scene which is so hot in 2 different stories. Thanks again youbadboy

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Another awesome story!

Like all your stories, this is a masterpiece. Couldn't stop reading from the first paragraph.

Driftwood62896Driftwood62896about 20 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic and so believable. You do have a knack for putting words together that not only tell a story but give a picture as well. Really enjoyable and I look forward to more of the same.

Driftwood

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
absolutely sweet

this story was very beautifully written... your words were all just right. it is a lovely story that was both tender and erotic. thanks

EZtouchEZtouchover 19 years ago
A favorite.

This is now added to my very short list of favorite stories.In fact you have two on that list. The other one being Sara's Car Trip Chs. 1 & 2. As with Sara & Josh, I would like for this relationship between Daddy & Angel to continue & grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you take my breath away...

You tickle my fancy, do it again, oh yes, do it again, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!!!

EXCELLENT Story! You are far and away the best writer on the web! I have spent many hours reading erotic stories on here, and I am so happy to have found yours! Keep up the great work! You have such a way with words - and actions! Love it! Thank you so much for contributing!

Rhea

EZtouchEZtouchabout 19 years ago
Great story!

This is one of my favorites. I've read it twice & enjoyed it both times. I would like to read more Jack & Angel stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved it

What a great story. it sure got my motor running. Please dont ever stop writing storys like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My favorite!

Love all your stories! This one is still my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
...

you're the best writer... everytime i read one of your stories... uhhh! i get so wet, it's so frustrating though... masterbating...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
damn hot

that was hot...so f**king hot. damn. thanks-scotchbound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Little Unbelievable ....... but Nice!

Jumping right into the sex eliminated your usual eroticism. And while the BJ by his Angel as his wife slept next to him is a turn-on, the physical movements described to accomplish the feat (plus fingering his daughter) are not really believable or worth the true-life risk.

Obviously, you are a top-notch writer of eroticism, and that's why I will treat myself to all of your stories in time.

Best Wishes, dixiebullfrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Exellent Writing

You have done an exellent job of bringing your charters to the front and letting people know how they feel toward one another. The sex is great and the bj while beside his wife in bed really had my motor running on high.

I have been thinking of trying to write a story myself and just hope I can do half as good a job as you have.

jim9894jim9894over 16 years ago

I loved the story. It is well written. I look forward to more of your work, and hopefully an addition to this story in the form of additional chapers.

The story line is open to collage adventures, Prom night, MOM find out and leaves or joins in, girlfriend find out and wants to join the party, Angle gets pregnant, to mention only a few.

Thank you for a wanderful story.

jim9894@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I still read this story after all this time because it is definitely one of the best.

I agree with the other reviewers that I would love to read more about this father daughter pair or something similiar.

But PLEASE don't ruin it by including the mother. I think it's so stupid and unrealistic when writers do that. It totally ruins the effect of the dirty little secret that should never be told. The risk of getting caught makes it erotic. ACTUALLY getting caught just makes it sad.

Anyway, loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovingly Hot

As even the discerning sun

Comforts himself when his work is done

Have you finished with us as well

And have no more stories to tell?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"My Little Angel:" - Jack and Angel - (Father and Daughter)

This story of "My Little Angel" is so fucking much better, light-years better, than "My Gypsy Chapters 01 and 01", it's like "Gypsy" was written by an eight year old, and "Angel" is written by a Doctorate Professor of literature with a minor in Incest!!

This story of "Angel" was totally lucid, clear, precise and mesmerizingly crisp--until near the end, the last four paragraphs titled 'PARADISE'. It starts with "...And we fell asleep..."--AND they then pull the covers up, she rolled over and pressed her breasts into his chest, her chin in the crook of his neck, they are then holding hands, she then leans across the bed, he's watching her thin frame, her hip bones, her wet pussy mashed between her legs, her breasts hanging, she reached to blow out the candle, he couldn't believe he was look ing at her, he found her lips in the darkness, , he kissed her softly, they wrapped their bodies one another, AND "...we fell asleep..."!! Someone was asleep at the switch, or the Editor is considerably overpaid!!

Don't get me wrong, But I DO absolutely love this father and daughter lover's story of carnal, incestual, copulation and consummation of their sexual union of soul and body!! There could have been more definition and dedication to what their future plans are! Angel seems to want to dedicate her love, her life and her body and soul forever until the end of time to her father, and again she has misgivings and indecisions about having boyfriends and saying goodbye to her father!

readymademilfreadymademilfalmost 8 years ago
More please

I wouldn't mind seeing how their story plays out.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Very well done

We most defiantly enjoyed reading this together. And I do mean Together! we like the stories that are a little longer as it gives us time to build our own passion until our final Release!! Timing ourselves so we can cum at the same time as the characters. My nephew and I will be looking forward to more of this one.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Adorable!

Every father with a daughter has an "Angel" and later in life when they reach 16 starts to get those unusual feelings as they start developing into womanhood. I recall when once I had just come out from the bathroom after taking a shower and had a bath towel wrapped around my waist, I also had a semi erection from washing my cock thoroughly. Just as I was entering my bedroom my daughter was coming out from hers and going in to take a shower and locking the door. I moved into my bedroom with the door open and removed the towel so I could use it to dry my hair just as I raised the towel over my head covering my face I heard the bathroom door opening and then a gasp from my daughter saying "Oh shit" when she saw my semi; my bedroom door faced the bathroom door and I hadn't expected her to come out that fast. She must have forgotten something and went to her room to get it and I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist again and when she came back I saw her looking at me and she said Hi, I said that was a quickie and she just laughed . Nothing ever happened but even now 15 years later I would love it if she was willing, I'd do anything for one night of total sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Favorite

I've read almost everyone of your stories and this one is my favorite. The agony that he was in when they were in the dressing room was so real I felt it to my bones. God I only wish you would come back and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving Daughter

Lucky dad to have as beautiful and loving a daughter as this, especially with the unloving, cold wife with which he is saddled. Unfortunately his little Angel has to grow up, and he won't have her any more. sad, but that's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep coming back to your stories. It’s been years now. You write beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot and I think they need to continue their hot games. More Spanish, French and maybe Greek too. Maybe get away for a weekend to really get into each other with no interruptions and no one knowing them there (the beach or mountain)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow that was beautiful. Just the right amount of tease and build up, combined with emotion and tenderness. They finally consummate their passion at the end and she reveals she's even giving him her virginity, which makes it all the more special. Her little speech about how she would be moving on soon but their time together is her "golden time" was sad. Makes it seem like he'll lose her soon as she grows up and moves out into the world. I would hope that they say "fuck it" and stay together though. She'd make a better wife than the cold fish he's stuck with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous