All Comments on 'James' Story Ch. 01'

by Besissyb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good start...

hot premise for a story...lots of potential...but man...did you ever rush through the sex...you need quite a bit more detail to make it hot...

ffemt53ffemt53about 8 years ago
Where is the transsexual / cross dressing part?

Just by having one of the characters saying "sissy fucktoy" does make this a transsexual / cross dressing story. It should be in the NonConsent / Reluctance section.

Also

Are you writing in UK English (arse) or American English (ass) Pick one.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 8 years ago

ffemt53, the story might not being transgender-themed now, but in the next chapters it will be, so the author already put the classification now. No problem at that.

Batsmess1Batsmess1about 8 years ago
1 star

I have request why don't you quit while you are behind. Have you heard the old saying " same old, same old bullshit" because that's what we have here. Try thinking outside the box.

ffemt53ffemt53about 8 years ago
ElizabethOliverfields

Where is the crossdressing/transgender/feminization? There is none.

The only way you're perceiving this as a Transsexuals & Crossdressers is because the author listed it in the Transsexuals & Crossdressers Category and added sissy/crossdressing/feminization/feminization as tags.

This story spans several categories but Transsexuals & Crossdressers is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Awesome story! Sure hope you continue soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous