All Comments on 'Eva Discovered: Conclusion'

by Craig C

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bil PotterBil Potterabout 20 years ago
Great

I can't wait for your next trip.

Bil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice one

Loved the story - good detail and very believable. Let's have some detail about the big black vibrator and its use.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
Oh, goodie

Hubby gave up the rest of his wife to whoever strikes the wifes fancy in the future,

But it was worth it! HE GETS HER ASS!!!!!

Well, he was the first one there, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another Wimp

Looks like another wimp stoty coming on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

The first chapter was pretty good. This one is just another wank-a-black-stranger story with hubby looking on pathetically. Consider it writing practice, not worthwhile story telling.

BTW, you write well enough that you don't have to consider just "true" experiences. You know your wife well enough that you could write a lot of "what if" stories. They don't have to be about your wife. Just use her as the model.

Also if this one and the previous one are true, I hope the both of you have seen a doctor EXPERIENCED in STDs. Sucking off a strange sex worker is right up there with a high wire act these days.

Eric

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
One point on the voting scale

You could have had the same result without her sucking the guy!

Now all you have is a wimp husband, if it is really a true story you are the wimp!

You spoiled a great first chapter with this rubbish.

Now she will fuck or suck whomever she likes because hubby has now given his permission.

AND of course we had to have the black supremecist crap of the big black prick.

Unbelievable drivel, unfortunately, because you can write fairly well.

Try again some day without the wimp husband.

babswalkerbabswalkerabout 20 years ago
I can identify

I can identify with all of this - your wife's pleasure at being admired and lusted after by younger guys and wanting to try forbidden fruit. I too have a fascination for black cock and have only recently enjoyed the delights of anal sex.

beetle_221beetle_221over 19 years ago
Enjoyed it

Great story, Craig. I enjoy stories about people in their later years rediscovering the fact that sex is FUN. Don't pay any attention to your critics. If the guy is a cuck, it is only because he gets to enjoy the end result of her actions.

Please keep writing these style of stories.

TarrosTarrosabout 18 years ago
Eva's story

Craig, I loved your writing, and all of your other stories! It's erotic, and exciting, and very believable. I was "sportin' wood" throughout the story. Hope you follow up with the dildo in another chapter to the adventures of Eva. Don't let the negative bullshit comments get you down. Loving wives is about sharing your wife with an other and enjoying the sexual ambience this creates. The idiots who talk aout "wimpy" husbands seem to be ignorant of these facts, and shouldn't be in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good For You, Eva!!!

What could quite conceivably started out as a tragedy turned into (with a lot of love, intelligence and caring for one another) a triumph! Eva has no fear of being "passed on", or at least she shouldn't! Not fer nuthin' there, Eva baby, but you sound like a real Hottie(major league!) and you are in good hands with your ever-lovin' hubby! And my hat is definitely off to you! Your wife KNOWS she can trust you to "have and to hold, till death, etc", and will never worry if you love her, again. Because you most obviously do.

You have become Eva's "co-conspirator" against The ordinary work-a-day world, and that's what she needed; a confidante, a lover, an admirer as well as a secure marriage, and a loving, warm husband. You could have shipped her ass to the curb after that incident at the Club with the bandsman. But you were the better man; you recognized what was wrong, and you FIXED IT!

Eva will, and SHOULD Love YOU until "death dost thou both part", and if she doesn't then she has more wrong there than Freud could fix. But I don't think so. I think that this story (true, really?) is an example of what two people who genuinely love one another can do to fix a marriage when it gets a little rocky.

Black male dancer, hmm? An oral adventure in the cubby, huh? OKAY, back I go the couch and my bottle of handcream!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT COUPLE

God, Man, those were a couple HOT stories...you are a lucky man. I'm not sure I could ever let my wife suck a young man off. But that's about as close as I could cum to allowing it...it didn't seem so bad the way you did it. Maybe I could!

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Only one year of posting. Too bad.

I wonder if British authors are aware (realise) of how many times they use the word "realise" [British spelling]?

The two parts were entertaining. A little more proof reading wouldn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What shall we call this?

A BRIEF vignette? That's it? She needed to munch on some Nederlander poontang as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another wimp

Just another loser cuck wimp and cum dumpster wife, way too many pussies on this site....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not even her ass

Would make me keep her... that would make me a candyass myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
question

Do the men of LW ever look back and think about what they have missed? That they have not had that hot sexy 25 yo. That they were not surrounded by big plump tits. That they are only old ground beef to their wife. Do they run off and fuck every hot chick around. If they even kissed a co-worker under the mistletoe would the wife not file for divorce and take everything!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No more

No more Eva stories. Well that's good.news at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous