All Comments on 'Google Condom Announced'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can see. . .

All the Techno junkies lining up to be one of the first to get the latest release (so they can release). Wonder if they'll be wearing costumes as usual?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boy is Google mad at you!

When they find you there will be consequences! Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the laugh, that made my day. The way things are going it's inevitable that something like this will show up eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry, couldn't resist

Build it and they will come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Apple's iCum, made obsolete by the iCum Twice not a week later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please learn how to spell critcal words b/4 you add comments

Anonymous 3/12 needs to learn how to spell the word describing ejaculatory experiences. The correct spelling is "cum", NOT "come". Come is a word that should be used in sentences like "come to me", while cum is a word especially developed to describe the ejaculatory experience of intercourse or the liquid result of that experience. In other words "I want to fuck that babe until I "cum" and fill her sweet pussy with "cum" ". No big fucking deal - but - accuracy in describing a sexual experience is important! When I "cum" I don't "come" - I am obviously already there!

Incidentally, I "cummed" reading that story!

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
yup

Giggleworthy !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
456 Followers
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.