All Comments on 'Win or Lose Ch. 01'

by BillyBobJoeEd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
biNHguybiNHguyabout 12 years ago
drink up

very hot.....i first ate my own cum after a girlfriend of mine sucked me off and when i came i quickly said to her "don't swallow" and pulled her up to and stuck my tounge in her mouth...she squealed in delight and fed me the rest of the load. i ate almost every load with her from the on , she was so thrilled by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why didn't she eat your cum at the end?

I would have liked the story more if she had gone down on you at the end... and let you blow your wad in her mouth ...

... or failing that, to make a point of eating your cum off your belly.

Fair's fair, no?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duh...

from the first paragraph - " she’s never willingly swallowed my cum."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very interesting

Interesting, Very interesting

Up4MoreUp4Moreover 7 years ago
Doesn't make you gay!

My wife and I have been enjoying the prolonged intimacy that Creampie eating encourages. It started when I thought what it's like for her to swallow my load and, if it's "erotic and a sign of acceptance", then I should go ahead and accept myself! I then started fantasizing about tasting my own cream, which I started to do when I pleasured myself. First, a little sample of the "dew drop" of pre-cum and, after I decided it was really alright, then a sample of the finale. I had to work through the after-cum let-down, but fantasizing about it helped me persevere. One day after making love on our deck, I rolled onto my back, thinking that was the end of the session, but my playful wife surprised me by suddenly straddling my face and the rest, they say, is history. This story capture the hot, erotic nature of being introduced to enjoying a cum filled pussy! I haven't needed the handcuffs, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice but...

good story, but I would think this marriage is on the rocks. She says "trust me" then cuffs him and forces him to eat it. This would cause a total lack of "trust" in the future.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Good Story!!!

I Love sucking my Cum from my wife's juicy sweet twat..Enjoyed the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this, eating your cum don't make you gay! But gay is just a label. You like what you like and thats just it. I love eating my own cum, in act I've ate more cum than most women. I'm just not attracted to men, ive tried to be, but if my wife comes home with a tasty treat for me, then I'm in! I always wondered if I could be attracted to a Tranny thouh? Maybe one day but for now I'll keep enjoying this delicious treat I produce. I signed a contract that any cum produced in our bedroom I have to eat, sometimes I eat what's produced outside the bedroom but not from he tap yet. Yet!!!

jstntime812jstntime8127 months ago

nice read....good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyBobJoeEd@BillyBobJoeEd
308 Followers
I'm still around. I have a few things I'm working on, and I'll share them when they're ready for public consumption.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES