All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 07'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're so mean.

OMG, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!!! I JUST WISH THERE WAS MOREEEEEEE. Im so glad you found the time to write this chapter for us. I didnt even go back to sleep. I stayed up to read it lol -Breeona

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love!

Am a little confused about the opening paragraphs, she said there was an accident right before they met her parents? Very good chapter though, setting the stage to get them all back together makes us readers super anxious and hopeful that you are able to put another chapter out quickly.

The scene with her parents could not have been written better, from his taking control of the situation and her standing up to her mother over Monika, wonderful writing. That sais, I love Bjorn but damn do I love Mikael more. Keep it coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Happy!

I was thrilled to find this new chapter out today! Beautifully written as always and very excited the whole family is being reunited soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

you did it again another great chapter staying write on the edge please more soon

applescherries105applescherries105about 8 years ago
A+

Another great chapter!

joodlejoodleabout 8 years ago
I felt it coming

I was checking for a new chapter the past few days, and I could not open the link fast enough tonight. Very good chapter. Normally I would go on, but I just want more chapters right now, and that is the best I can do. Waiting!

PrettyVirgo24PrettyVirgo24about 8 years ago
Yay

Thank you I wait for this story wonderfully written

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 8 years ago
Phew...

I am so glad to see this chapter. I have no more nails left to chew! Am also so glad Sven is still with us. I thought for a moment or two that he may not be. Do I sense the beginning of drawing together all strands Dear Author? I am selfish enough to want this brilliant book to go on and on... (LOL, Aegir's Wife and Children, Aegir's Wife and Teenagers, then Grandchildren?) That being impossible, of course, I hope that there are several chapters yet to follow ☺

Jules

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 8 years agoAuthor
Jules...

You must not be on my Facebook...or you would know that...YES, there are more books planned. At least two and yes, in a few year's Ran's Daughters. I am NOT sure what order I will be writing the books in yet.

One will be Olaf and Rachel....and their ghosts...Stig, Lars and Andres. So it will be part Mature as they come to terms with a lifetime of mistakes and hurts. Learning to forgive one another, the others...and especially themselves (sweet goddess is that hard to do). And part retrospective on those mistakes with dead men coming to life in her mind.

The other...well, no spoilers, but the characters have all either already appeared in these books or been mentioned. It will be different take on poly though as this 'tribe' will include TWO females...in relationship with one another as well as being protected and owned by the hot Nordic fishermen brothers.

You know me I cannot be satisfied with the status quo so of course I have to go exploring things, elements of life, that do not fit the genre. But that is the fun of it.

But there are 4 to 5 more chapters in this one...plus right now I am writing book 2 of the Apocalypse series (The Arrangement sequel). Then I have another Sergeant Mike and re-writes on Nothing Done in Love. So it will be summer before this one is finished...at least. I have been doing one chapter per month. I will try for three weeks from here on out.

Enjoy knowing that there is more to cum....(haha).

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 8 years ago
Thank you

so much for this information. No, I am not on Facebook - or any social media site. Sometimes I think I must be the only person in the world who isn't, so I am doubly glad for this info ☺

Jules

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Still angry at Sven.

I don't know if I can ever forgive him for what he's done but I like Kirsty enough to want her to be happy. Looking forward to a positive conclusion.

303princess303princessabout 8 years ago
Love this series

Cannot wait for the next chapter!!

laydeenymphlaydeenymphalmost 8 years ago

Waiting very impatiently for the new chapter... I NEED more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEEASE upload next chapter!!

Cannot wait for the next one, this is my favorite series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please update already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, I want to read the next chapter so bad right now. I love all of your work, I have read most of your stories and they're amazing. If you ever plan to sell your work, please make sure to sell it on Kobo as well as so I can buy all of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Women and Perceptions

First and foremost, another great chapter!

The best that the brothers will ever be able to convince Kirsty is that they truly see her as beautiful, perfect and everything they’ve ever wanted in a woman. In her own eyes she will always be fat and wishing she could change. Just like the rest of us there will be plenty of days when she walks past a mirror and thinks “huh, not too shabby at all” for the most part she’s not going to love her own body. Body image is as deeply entrenched as the Madonna : Whore Complex, so yeah it’s just as hard to break away from. That’s not demeaning their relationship in any way because she would come to believe them, it’s just how it is.

Tess (UK)

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

So good so well written again, I am completely enrolled with this family and their life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES