All Comments on 'Complementing Morgan Pt. 01'

by DystopianArtificer

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going!

Interesting premise. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it! Need more about what is going on with Morgan and Derek!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice piece of literature

The story is long and I couldn't stop myself from reading.

Great story line and good this not about a quick fuck or wild orgy only.

Please follow-up with the next part soon.

Dejah_thoris_of_MarsDejah_thoris_of_Marsabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Truly engrossing, It reminds me of Neal Stephenson's work. I love dystopian sci-fi; involving one of my fetishes makes it extra enjoyable for me. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Advice

I appreciated the author note. Thx you

A lot of stories the main character builds a harem, but with so many girls they become less than people and more like items in a collections and don't contribute much to the plot.

You should focus on characters and how they think and feel.

btw, have u plan your whole plot yet; many stories dragged on and on and abruptly end with no coherency

I look forward to more of your work .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Potential

I've enjoyed your story and adore the pun. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I love it and I'd like to see where you go from here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting, complicated....

like you're writing your own novel. Love it! can't wait for the next installment! Thanks!

DystopianArtificerDystopianArtificerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

Thank you very much for all your feedback and your high ratings! I'm really flattered by the comparison to Neal Stephenson.

I want to address the anonymous commenter above who asked whether I've planned out the whole plot yet. It's a very legitimate question/concern with these large, complex stories that are posted in parts. Sometimes it's easy to wonder whether the author knows where he/she is going. Even worse are the stories that are fairly obviously abandoned. "Path of the Necromancer" by Intrepid Fate in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Category, for example, is notorious for this.

This is a good news/bad news sort of situation: The good news is that yes, I do know where I'm going. I have a very specific ending planned out, though it is quite a ways off. The bad news is that I do not have the whole thing written yet and I am a relatively slow writer. This is definitely a very active, ongoing project for me, and I'm working on chapter six right now (it's a Derek chapter), but you may have to wait a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting start

I enjoyed this first chapter and will look forward to additional chapters. Take your time and enjoy your writing, you may have a decent novel here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I usually never comment

But this story deserves it. 10/10, I would be willing to buy an actual novel of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

this is awesome! Can not wait to read more, just to think about the device is torturous ;)

PromQueenSubduedPromQueenSubduedabout 8 years ago
Captivating

What a great story with wonderful characters and plot twists. I cannot wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is such a great story, I can't wait to see where this goes, I will definitely be watching for more posts. Please don't stop! I wish I could give it more then 5 stars!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 8 years ago
Fucking awesome

No other way to put it, it is an amazing read and very clever

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SciFi

I am a SciFi writer and this is truly great work. The best I've read on Literotica.

I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Arnold needs to suffer

I think this kink is awful and cruel, but good writing none the less. But back to Arnold...he needs to be castrated - what an evil prick

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

I'm really digging this story! There's something very engaging and readable about your writing style, and the characters you showed us are easy for me to sympathize with. Derek turning out to be a fairly decent guy was a spot of relieving contrast to the otherwise terrible world the heroine finds herself in. And I like that he's clever and realistic and you didn't have us wait too long for him to figure out her real intentions.

The world building is nothing short of amazing. Looking forward to more!

slavesmistressslavesmistressabout 8 years ago
Nice job.

Love the orgasm denial dynamic. Nice story-line. Looking forward to more.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

Loved it. L-O-V-E-D it. However, as an author myself, "loved it" doesn't help me write better. So here are two things I didn't like:

1) the whole Kevin scene in Derek's house. An awful lot of words (over a full Lit page) of what seems to be a plot dead end. Unless I missed something, there is not much really of interest. I would cut that down.

2) Soo-Jung. She sure seems like an interesting addition, but after investing that much time into morgan and derek, she is an unwelcome distraction. I want the payoff with morgan! especially bitter because chapter 2 isn't up yet. I would have split the story just before Soo-Jung's intro.

Anyway, you know best. Hope you get the next parts out, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great read

Never been tempted to comment on past reads but I just had to say well done

Perhaps future chapters could be published often but shorter

vpiox1vpiox1about 8 years ago
Thanks for bringing this kink to life

Orgasm denial is only a part of the attraction. The heightened arousal which challenges decision making is just as appealing. I love seeing how these women change their priorities to a singular focus.

I'm very much looking forward to Derek and Morgan's conjugal visit. Hoping the foreshadowing of Derek's desire for control turns Morgan into a consensual Slave for a while. Also looking forward to hearing about someone who gets to experience anal sex. Kind of hoping it involves Adelaide or Lorelei.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hell yes. Awaiting part 2.

personadompersonadomalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. It was perfect in every way, I loved what I read so far, and I'll look forward to read even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story is awesome! I'll look forward to part 2, keep up the good work.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 8 years ago
It's like I have a complement myself!

Quickly now, the next installment! Leaving us hanging like this is just cruel! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What?!

It was great in the beginning, all and Morgan and then it got a little different in the middle but the end is downright disgusting. The thought of killing a child is not an erotic ending. An extremely crappy ending in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting for part 2

Cannot wait for part 2,

great story.

DystopianArtificerDystopianArtificeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In case it isn't obvious...

Arnold is a villain. I won't say he's the villain, because this story doesn't have just one. The anonymous commenter above who said that Arnold is an evil prick and needs to suffer made me smile. If you hate my villain that much then I'm doing something right.

To the anonymous commenter above who was horrified by the very end of part one: That part is not supposed to be erotic, and yes, it's supposed to be horrifying. Arnold is not a nice person. This is the sort of thing villains do. Also, this is the end of part one, not the end of the story.

And yes, it will be a while before part two. I'm still on track for my original estimate: six months from when part one was posted, which is just under five months from now. (Sorry! I'm a slow writer!) As promised, I will update the current word-count in my profile at least once a month.

Even if I don't respond to every comment I do frequently check these comments. All your words of encouragement and five-star votes are very much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

The single best thing I have ever read on Literotica, and I usually like femdom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This is excellent. I would happily pay money for it if it were an Amazon ebook. Please keep writing.

Iggy_ManIggy_Manalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

This was, in short, a fantastic story. Very well written--and yes, writing well can take awhile! I would gladly wait 6 months for a continuation to such a great story. Personally, I hope Amato makes an appearance in the next part as one who can't keep her hands away from her lust button.

Good stories make me speculate, and I can't help but think a terrible and obvious thing for a pissed-off gang leader to do is to intentionally break the focus of a poor girl's complement. As jealous as the permanently denied girls are, could that be why so few men make conjugal visits--because the jealous ones then break her focus?

Another seriously mean thing would be if a girl's cell mate woke her up by licking her pussy. The unfortunate girl would probably end up in a straightjacket for a day to calm down!

Thanks for the great story and the fun pondering!

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 8 years ago
Extremely well written

This story is fantastic on several different levels. I love stories involving orgasm control / denial...so this was definitely right up my alley. But outside of the sexual themes, I truly love the plot of the story and wondering what will happen next to Derek and Morgan. It's like a murder-mystery, futuristic-thriller, and erotic fantasy story...all wrapped into one. I eagerly await the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lost its way

Great story uo to page 11, then started a totally new theme, in Chapter 5, away from the orgasm denial story. Why? Momentum (and interest) lost

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved every minute of reading this. I will be looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need a sequel !!!!!!!

Amazing , great writing , though it would have been nice if the 2 stories and connected , while I can guess that money being stolen here s the one morgon is blamed for , still a better connection would have been appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

I don't usually leave comments on this site, but this story was absolutely incredible. Loved the way you tied together the two stories. Great writing and great story, not to mention incredibly hot. I can't wait for the second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A book deal!

At last some literature on literotica!

This piece is definitely beyond the niche market for 'erotica'. The sex scenes are proportionate and consistent in the story--and not just shoehorned in like commercial breaks as many literotica writers do. After 'Windup Girl' (with which this is nearly in the same league), the X rated content is not a barrier.

Loved the pacing--each thread is given long enough to develop rather than chop and change like a soap.

Well edited, the only niggle I noticed was 'role call' that should have been 'roll-call'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awaiting whatever comes next

Love the story, coming back to check for the next one regularly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thanks for an entertaining (if sometimes a terrifying) story. Waiting eagerly for the second part...

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago
some hopefully helpful advice

You've come up with a really interesting concept for a story and a world and I'm excited to see where you take it next.

Your chapters really shouldn't be 14 lit pages long, 50,000 words is a novella and while everyone wants to enjoy a full story, it's a bit of a let down after 50,000 words that you're only seeing the world beginning to expand, especially if you read it in a 14 page chunk. For example from page 11-14, you're writing about an entirely different character in a different place with only a conspiratorial connection to the main characters. That easily could've been its own chapter. which softens the overall blow as the chapter progression changes how you view the story.

It's easier for both the audience and the writer if you develop some kind of schedule and try your best to stick to it. You don't have to try to write at a pace like finalstand or tefler but it does help the readers to know where you are and keeps you honest to yourself as well. For example you've written 40,000 words in 6 months, that could easily be 3 chapters, 1 every 2 months.

I wish you all the best.

DystopianArtificerDystopianArtificerover 7 years agoAuthor
Why I prefer to wait and release large chunks of the story at once

@Inevitable_:

Thank you for your suggestions. I don't entirely agree with you, but I always like hearing what my readers are thinking. (Yes, I am well that, among other things, they're thinking: "Hurry up and write more, you make GRRM and Patrick Rothfuss look like speed demons!" I know. I mean besides that.)

It's true, I haven't made much progress over the past two months, and I feel bad about that. I am, however still going strong, and certainly haven't abandoned this. If there's anyone out there who *really* wants more right away, feel free to contact me and I'll send you a draft of the next three chapters. I have most of the fourth chapter of the second part done, but I don't like sending out a draft of an incomplete chapter so I only have three chapters I'd be willing to share. All I would ask in return is feedback on the new material, which is a work in progress.

I will continue to update my bio page with the current word count once a month. Unless it goes over two months without a wordcount update on my profile, rest assured I'm still working on this story.

I fully appreciate that it's a long wait between parts, and yes, I could post new chapters as they are done. However there are a few reasons I prefer not to do that.

My goal is for each part to consist of a decent arc or chunk of the story. My estimate is that there will be four parts. The first part is the beginning, it introduces the reader to the world and the predicament of the protagonists. A number of people have commented that chapter five, with Arnold, is a departure. However, I put it in part one because I think it wraps up the beginning of the story nicely. Chapters one through four introduce you to the protagonists. Chapter five explains how this came to happen, from the perspective of one of the villains. There are important connections between the chapters, and in isolation it's hard to see or remember some of them.

In the case of part two, I actually think it's even more important to do it all at once than part one. There is one more point-of-view character, another villain. She's the last one, I promise. You've met her, but only briefly and not as a PoV. Part two opens with her point of view, and the same criticism could be leveled at that chapter as many are leveling at the Arnold chapter: the connection with Morgan isn't very clear, and it seems tangential. However, the last chapter of part two is going to make it more clear why she's important, and bring several story threads together. If I release the chapters in isolation, I fear that the reaction will be: "So what? How does this matter? You're all over the place!" If I wait and release all of part two, it will make sense, and address that concern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

This is an epic story in the undertaking. I am very pleased with not only the sex, female orgasm denial, and story line; but I am genuinely surprised and happy that I don't know what is going to happen next! Most of the stories are predictable. Even some of the good stories. But for me, the thrill of anticipation of reading the next chapter is greater when I don't see what's going to happen next. And while I have an opinion on the next installment, I can honestly say I don't know what to expect. So thank you D.A. I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm going to guess that the story is no longer being written?

Too bad, it looked very promising.

DystopianArtificerDystopianArtificerover 7 years agoAuthor
Still Working on it

Nope, I haven't given up. I'm still working on it, it's just that I've been a lot busier than I expected for the past few months.

If you want a teaser of the first three chapters of part two, contact me.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianabout 7 years ago
Impressive

Love the world building, love the sex. It's a perfect little dystopia that's easy to imagine as the actual near future. It's a little like William Gibson writing porn. Bravo. You're a twisted fuck, and I like it. :)

DystopianArtificerDystopianArtificerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Requests

A few days ago someone requested a preview of the first three chapters of Part 2, that I mentioned in my previous comments. The problem is that this person used the Literotica feedback system to contact me and didn't provide an email address when they filled out the Literotica feedback form. Without an email address, the feedback is entirely anonymous and I have no way of responding.

This is the second time that this has happened.

So, while I thought this was obvious, let me add a helpful reminder: If you want to contact me and get a response please leave your email address.

PerverpeperePerverpepereabout 7 years ago
Epic story !

It's rare to read such a good story, it touches some of my favorites kinks and it is well written too.

I and yearning to read more, I cannot help thinking about how Derek will use his power on Morgan.

Thank you for your contribution !

Ps I have sent you a private e-mail with a longer feedback.

JL aka Perverpepere

quelthiasquelthiasabout 7 years ago
Beyond the Stroking

Wow, this was in one word, H-O-T, HOT HOT HOT!

My favorite tag female orgasm denial fits this and I really really enjoy seeing gems like this.

Also, you have actually written an amazing plot full of suspense and action.

I was simply expecting like orange is the new black but less lesbians and more sadism.

For this story though to have spy novel action, with heroes and villains. I am loving the suspense and hope that Derek survives to meet Morgan. Please create more soon, I will be waiting for more!

Suggestions... Hard to say really as there is so much goodness in this. For grammar, plot and character building... all of it works as written.

How about some more sadism from the prison though. Such as, if the guards really do horrible things to piss off the prisoners to make them feel arousal. Something to really amp up the sadist in me would be forced anal during solitary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well written, had me wishing for more

Very well written; this story had me wishing for more. Please write pt 02! (and 03 and 04...)

A bit more sex would be nice, but I have my hopes up for the first conjugal visit.

I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!!

I hope you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Normally I don't like to comment on stories I didn't finish reading, but after reading your intro I realized this isn't a story I was going to enjoy.

Because you're intro was a very effective trigger warning. Yes I used the term without irony, but I also used it properly.

The people you probably were referring to in that into use the term outside of it's intended form. It's meant to simply be 'here are things present that may upset you, act accordingly'. It's not saying you're bad for including those things, just letting people be aware they exist.

None of those things you mentioned in your trigger warning would freak me out, but they would ruin an erotica reading time, so my response was to avoid it.

I don't want to give you to much of a hard time, as I really enjoyed your other story, and clearly you are an intelligent and insightful person. But when you use the phrase "trigger warning" like you did, your reinforcing the meaning you see as a problem, where the rest of the intro clearly shows that you approve off and actively perform intent of that term.

Sorry for the rant, you're a good writter, which is why I'm bothering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Favorite denial story

This is still my favorite female denial story on literotica. Please write more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: About trigger warnings

Dear anon you are wrong. People who use and need trigger warnings especially in the noncon and reluctance section really should not read here. It's like having arachnophobia and seeking out spiders to put yourself into a state of panic.

People that can't separate fiction from reality.

Sorry for the rant, I love this story even if the second part is less exciting.

gkrishnagkrishnaalmost 7 years ago
Feeling like Morgan

I'm a guy, but you've left me feeling like Morgan, denying me closure on this awesome tale. This is one of the very few stories here that I felt so invested in, please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story! I'd love to see some more frustration through Morgan! Although I'm expecting that with the conjugal visits!

Maybe the guards could get involved? They could enjoy toying with the inmates? I.e. holding Morgan down and licking her pussy? Or another scenario where Morgan finds herself tied to a Sybian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
when is the next part coming?

Awesome story. But it has been too long, please publish the next part.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it!

I'd be very happy to see an update to this story in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's been over a year since this was published. Are there still plans for a Part 2? Or is this an abandoned project?

DystopianArtificerDystopianArtificerover 6 years agoAuthor
Yes, I'm still working on it.

I definitely have not abandoned this project.

I'm still working on it, I've just been very busy with other things in my life (mostly work), and my progress every month has been minimal. However, I am still updating my Author profile about once a month to prove I'm alive and kicking.

In the immortal words of Monty Python: I'm not dead yet!

Also, my offer above to send the first few chapters of Part 2 via email to anyone interested is still open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This is quite possibly the best story I’ve ever read on this website. Most pieces here are... somewhat lacking in quality, but your writing is a pleasure to read. I actually found myself reading for the plot as well as the porn - which is not only my biggest kink, but just as well written as the rest of the story. Most orgasm denial fic gets repetitive fast, but this is just gold. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story

This story is amazing, I am very much looking forward to the next part.

I personnally don't think the your "releases" need to be big : your readers would be happy if you published just a few pages :)

Thanks a lot for your work !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Work

I read a lot. But your work is one of the best I have read in a long time. Not only are the characters well developed but the plot stirs my interest. I certainly hope to be able to read more in the future. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Love your work!

Can't wait for the conjugal visits! I'd love it if Derek intentionally took his time and just as Morgan was about to come the guard shouts "times up!" and pulls her off and stops her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant story

This story is amazing, I can’t wait for part 2. I notice you haven’t updated on your progress in a little while, I hope you are ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I stumbled across your other story on this site, which I enjoyed immensely

Looked at this and was initially wary about starting reading a far from finished story in a category that isn't one of my regulars but after just finishing it, I'm glad to say I'm more than happy I took the chance

Looking forward to hopefully seeing part 2A very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Compelling read

I'm not entirely sold on the orgasm denial fetish, but the story is compelling and intriguing. I hope that you will have the patience and energy to carry on with this story.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 5 years ago
Well done

This is very good for a first publishing. It must be good because there was occasions I found myself swearing at the screen. Orgasm denial and control on this level seems to wind me up and I am desperate for some relief. There best be some good revenge scenes as this has me gripped.

I really hope you don't get fed up and abandon you wouldn't the first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story that i reed!

Female orgazm denial is the hottest thing on earth! Your story is that about i was dreaming! THX

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Imagine an audiobook version of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Love the story man....hope you dont end it soon..here's to hoping for three more long stories like this. Keep it up man. So far this is my faviorate story.

Cookiecutter144Cookiecutter144over 4 years ago
So Good!!!

This is wonderful! please please write more, I'm dying to know where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PisceanCatalyst

This...I...the amount of...

I'm struggling to find the words.

Intelligent? Intuituve? The imagery!

There was NOTHING about this that didn't strike some chord somewhere in me.

I wasn't looking to invest in a long read but you sucked me in despite the disclaimer.

Thank you, so much, for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Impressive!

This is extremely well written. I wouldn't mind some more sexy scenes or longer ones, but it's really good anyway!!

AestheticprostheticAestheticprostheticover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is so unusually well-written, complex, well-developed, and still hot. If this is really your first attempt, well, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm sorry. I like the idea and the world you've created but it feels like me - the reader - is the victim of the tease it's just so slow and tedious. I gave up at page 10.

LBCNLLBCNLabout 2 years ago

While this story was extremely well written and constructed, it was by far the absolute least Erotic story I have ever read on LitErotica. An entertaining story, yes... but not what I was "coming" for. So in that regard it was disappointing. I hope the second installment will bring some "relief".

AnitaParkerAnitaParkerabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying this, the writing is wonderful and the ideas are great. Particularly enjoyed her being fitted with her Complement :)

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 2 years ago

Five stars. Well written with a tight, well crafted plot. Unfortunately, for this venue it could use more sex. E.g., was it really necessary that M. and D. had a sexless first date? Regardless, I very much look forward to a continuation of the story. Let your inventive, “perverted“ mind fly. You could easily make some money on it, from both men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please keeping writing. This is a full length book that I would definitely read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would absolutely love this story to have a climax ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does Morgan know the complement is permanent at at this stage? Looking forward to her reaction when she finds out. Also during the conjugal, I expect something to go wrong, potentially derek keeps teasing her and delays the sex so much they run out of time? Or the stun baton damaged her focus and she still cant come. Personally I'd prefer to keep the denial aspect as long as possible, as soon as she comes thats the story over. Keep her waiting ;)

Either way, hope the story continues and we're not kept waiting too much longer.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

You write an engrossing story that has me hooked. I hope you find time to conttinue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very black mirror... love it!!

dysprogdysprogover 1 year ago

I am torn.

The porn is Hot Hot Hot.

The story has me engrossed, but isn't fappable.

I'm reading a hot denial scene, and touching my self, and then it's fight scene between two guys and one dies.

It's corporate intrigue, then a lava hot sex scene and then they plan a murder.

All the parts are good but the combination is frustrating and keeps cutting me off just when it's hot. But maybe that's just even more thematic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting story. Author was not lying about a slow burn, very little burn really. There's a lot of eroticism, the whole story revolves all around enforced ordasm denial, but this is more in line with a novel than anything else. That being said, it's well written, the characters feel real, and the plot is compelling. However, if your looking for something to help rub one out real quick, this story is not for that. I look forward to reading more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you release some new chapters?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would anybody be willing to record an audio version of this?

DeeFisher123DeeFisher1235 months ago

Very well written. A bit long winded but I can understand why. The story is complicated and layered. I find the( slightly obscure) references to be intriguing and dead on. A great novel with some hot female denial thrown in. Not enough stories like this out there. I also loved the other stand alone story. Great job!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDystopianArtificer@DystopianArtificer
663 Followers
I completely understand the concern that I might abandon Complementing Morgan, given how many other authors here have done just that. I will therefore regularly update my author profile here with the latest status, at least once a month. I hope that this will help reassure peo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories