All Comments on 'A Winter's Tale Ch. 02'

by Kraveree

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
becky7becky7about 8 years ago
Tearjerker!!

That was a real tearjerker. I really love it though. I hope that you will continue this story. Now you can add Ashton.

rml65rml65about 8 years ago
Cant wait for more!

This really is a amazing story! Great writing and can not wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I CRIED....

I haven't read a story that has made tears come to my eyes let alone fall. Can't wait for the next chapter, brilliant

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
heart warming

this is quickly becoming my favorite story serious, can't wait for the next part the twist about the plane was really good, you are a very good writer

LiveCatLiveCatabout 8 years ago
Eagerly anticipating part 3

Loving this story and looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent, thank you.

Excellent, look forward to more of your writing. The characters, emotion and story are top class. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!

I had to go back and reread the first story to refamiliarize myself with the characters. This installment was so good and just like other readers i was crying. I don't think i've ever cried before reading a literotica story. Thanks for writing such a great emotional piece. Looking forward to the next chapter. Five stars. If i could give more i would.

HeisenhugHeisenhugabout 8 years ago

Well that was a roller coaster and a half, but that cliff hanger? Really? Better not keep us waiting too long or there'll be another lynch mob forming lol

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
An Amazing Story!

Wow! To follow up your first part with this is just amazing! I personally love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you again,

L

Arago007Arago007about 8 years ago
A seriously lovely story

I am so enjoying this story - read parts one and two today and now am anxious for the next chapter.

I usually get frustrated when there are so many characters, I just get confused as to who is who, but the author does an amazing job giving them such unique personality characteristics that I haven't gotten lost yet :)

shan_loveshan_loveabout 8 years ago
Good

Its a well written story loved it. But too many characters is making it hard to follow at times. May be if you can limit adding new people with their story this could be more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next part. As far as a lot of people, not a problem specially if your use to reading stuff like this. Your writing is a bit like sherrilyn Kenyon. Can't wait for morw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loving it

i can't wait to read more about those 2 girls and that family. it's very well written, i hope the story won't get too many twists and the relationship of the 2 girls will be the main focus.

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Wonderful work

A second wonderful instalment in this great series. The cast of characters is wonderfully drawn, and the drama and emotions excellent. As others have said, I was near tears reading of the airline dramas; and details like the child with the unicorn among the survivors leave me feeling like I have seen a movie.

I look forward to the next chapter, and again offer my thanks and congratulations on such great work. M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love

great story loved the build up, sex was amazing lol cant wait for more.. dont make us wait too long :)

mab4664mab4664almost 8 years ago
Well-Written

A very well written story that I certainly hope you continue. All of the twists and turns that have been done are so intriguing and make for great composition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

2nd time for me to comment at all, have been reading stories on literotica for quite a few years now an I have to say: Really great story, can't wait for the next chapter. Have been checking your profile at least once a week these past months in hope of seeing part 3. Never happened on any other story I've read here so far - so don't keep us hanging to long, please? :)

3smokingguns3smokinggunsalmost 8 years ago
Loving this story!

So first of all, this is one of my favorite stories so far, despite the many hints at a slight bit of incest. I couldn't stop reading either of them, and am now sad they are done. However, and this brings me to my 'second of all,' you need to find a better editor and fast! That or figure out how to fix it yourself. As much as I loved the stories, they kept getting ruined by the oh so many mistakes. You are a wonderful writer. You have a great plot, wonderful characters, and you really know how to paint a picture. You just need some fine-tuning and you will be perfect. I swear this is not a mean attempt at making you feel bad, just constructive criticism from a big fan. Please consider it, as it will make everybody's reading easier, and your writing more popular. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful tale - is there more?

This story hooked me within the first few screenfuls of Chapter 1. I read it more than once while waiting for Chapter 2. I've done the same with Chapter 2 since it was released. The characters have great love for each other, and the family relationships are intriguing. I look forward to getting to know these people better.

Will there be a chapter 3?

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Beautifully written!!!

You are terrific writer. This was a beautifully conceived story. I hope this not the only work you do. You have a very revealing mind, that enlightened readers conscious minds 5🌟's CONGRATS please keep posting these works of art.

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Keep it going!

This certainly is a story which cries out for more, while the length of the tale fully justifies a huge cast of characters, so keep it going, Kraveree. You're doing a great job.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 7 years ago
Great story!

I can't wait for your next installment of this very intriguing drama. You have a very good writing style and can put a lot of tension and emotion into your characters. Keep up the good writing!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Even better chapter 2!

Wow, you had me on the edge of my seat for a while there! I can't wait for chapter 3 to come out. Thank you for sharing it with us!

gjames17gjames17about 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Please add another chapter. I'm emotionally invested in these characters and would love to find out what happens next. Thank you for sharing this and I remain hopeful that one day I'll find more of this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Need the next chapter I have to know what happened next

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
And now the rest of the story?

When is the next chapter coming. Everyone that loves this story is waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WE WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER

Please.

MoondogAUMoondogAUover 5 years ago
Such a pity Kraveree has gone MIA

This was a really great story series, and I've made an annual visit so see if any action here.

Kraveree, if you're out there, we miss you and knowing how the story ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DESPERATELY ..........

......... needed a part 3!!

First two parts were amazing, but it seems this tale is unfinished ...........

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 4 years ago

Oh, such wonderful storytelling.

I sincerely hope that you are well, and finding outlet for your writing, which you did so well in the 2 chapters you offered us. Of course I'd like to have more of this story -it's why I read Lit- and hope you have the opportunity to do so, or to write something else somewhere else.

Be well.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 3 years ago
WOWWWWW

I really enjoyed reading these two stories more than once hope you will bring the next story soon you are a fantastic writer and understand all that is happening with famarlies anf true too life thank you. xxx

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

It is a shame there isn't more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it more every time I read it. I wish they would finish it. I love a good love story.

synique00synique00over 2 years ago

Aaargh, left hanging! Lovely story and would love to read more. Only one quibble: her name! I kept reading LONE whenever Ione’s name was written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need a follow-up!

Jennylove79xxJennylove79xxabout 2 years ago

Love the whole story we need more of lone Spencer and maybe Ashton and everyone else please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

We need more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous