All Comments on 'Mistress Takes a Slave Ch. 01'

by mstqfox

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
goamz86goamz86about 8 years ago
Very good start

The build up is good. The writing is well done. Keep going. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

Good writing. Like that you mentioned her footwear. Don't stop now...you're onto something good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fabulous First Part !

Will be looking out for part 2 , Really enjoyed your first attempt . The description of The Mistresses clothing was RIGHT up my Street !

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 8 years ago
Keep going

Got me!

More please?

mstqfoxmstqfoxabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for your encouraging comments!

I have an outline in mind for part 2, but in the meantime, I plan to finish a separate, standalone story that I hope to submit this weekend. XO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn!

If you're anything like the heroine in your story, I would happily book a session with you! Good start to the story. Sexy, fun and easily left the reader wanting...no, needing more

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 8 years ago
On target

Black nylons/pantyhose would complete your "attire" in my overheated brain. Look forward to more.

jleniljlenilabout 8 years ago
Yes Mistress! Whatever you desire.

A great start. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

You've captured my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let's see how you do...

It started out good. I hope to see an exciting story unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice start!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting for the Next

Small and sweet... Hoping for the upcoming could more lengthy and erotic...

GOOD Luck #mstqfox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice beginning, keep writing.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 8 years ago
I love strong women!

The ones who take control of the men in their lives. women who rule their men with a joyous intensity! And I love the men who live to serve those women! They are the unsung heroes, quietly serving as their mistress sees fit. The kings of the background. Celebrations all around for the broken new ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pet name

I know the feeling Steven felt hearing his name coming from your mouth, not Steven but pet. I feel my mind and body explode into service, I can think of nothing more pleasing than hearing MP calling me pet. When I hear her voice calling me pet everything changes. No matter where we are my mind and body react and I'm hers. I become her parts to control.

Your story is very enticing and real close to mine. Mistress Paulina is a psychotherapist and had me before I ever saw her. We talked online and I could hardly wait for our next meeting. We were just friends online and before I knew what made me so excited I had become her pet. I love to hear her utter my name in unusual places, i react just as your Steven did, less the release he had. Though if MP wanted I'm sure she will get what she wants which is very exhilarating to me.

Thank you for the beginning of your story, I hope you find your pet soon.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years ago
Hypnosis aspect is hot

I am surprised how much I'm liking the way she has him hypnotized... I hope you explore this in even greater detail in future episodes.

sandman92109sandman92109almost 8 years ago
Eager for next chapter!

This is a very erotic, exciting and well written story! It has all of the elements of FemDom that I have always found to be such a turn-on - a seductive temptress who enjoys using the sexual power she has over men for her own pleasure; her mental control through domination, training and hypnosis; subtle public humiliation; training a man to cum on command, etc. She is the Domme I've long fantasized about! I hope that you will write more chapters about their weekend at her house and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice start

Please write more, as the story has potential, moreso than your previous one imho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Powerful

Captivated me from the beginning. Can't wait to see what awaits Steven at your house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of course when he got home, she lost all control

He never went back and she never saw him again. End to the stupidity.

MasterMickaMasterMickaabout 4 years ago

Une histoire qui démarre bien bien que parfois confuse mais une suite serait intéressante!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First attempt

Well done, it is an excellent read. It keeps the reader very interested and is filled with the necessary detail to make interested subjects to keep reading wanting to know what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was a Good Read and it definitely has Potential, yes definitely kind of captivating as one of your other comments have already stated, I concur. Though from the perspective of a submissive man i have never liked forced orgasms but i suppose that's why Our Wonderful Dommes like to keep us on our toes literally and figuratively speaking that is. I am relatively sure you have already added to it as some of the comments were three years old, Please Keep Writing!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

A dramatic story. It is a shame the next chapter never made it. I'm hoping you merely found other endeavors, and have been writing elsewhere. Spinning stories like this isn't so easily done, so I hope you've continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous