All Comments on 'Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
A subtle but distinct difference.

I enjoy stories about women with strap-ons, with other women or with men, but at a gut level, a guy sucking an actual penis or getting anal from an actual penis doesn't do anything for me. I can't explain it, but I do accept it as a given. That said, a guy getting pegged by a woman, especially a guy with his sister-in-law doing the pegging? Thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
spot on

This story touches on fantasies that many guys have. I loved it.great job, and more please. Love to read about CD and glory hole in upcoming stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exciting

Being pegged has recently become my favorite fantasy and your story was exciting to me and led to a satisfying self-pleasure session. Thanks.

DirtyirishladDirtyirishladabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always. Please keep the series going. Keep up the good work, your stories have always gotten me horny.

hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Great

As always very sexy story.

DougsLairDougsLairabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story

l loved the story. I wish I could find Sabrina and let her have her way with me. I've been looking for so long to get pegged.

Target155Target155about 8 years ago
Wish it was me!

Loved the story! Wish it was me! Wanted to be peg for s long time. Nothing would be better. Hope you have more of Ben,s stories coming! Also would love to be forced to suck cock!! Hope to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved the story

Please continue, it is very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Go for it all

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 8 years ago

Take the story wherever you want. The threesome next with the other guy sounds great, I think integrating the wife at some point would be hot.

droopy dogdroopy dogabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

I always knew it was a great idea to have you on my favorite authors

list! Please do more of this story, and pardon my ill manners, but

HURRY UP!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

Would love to hear Ben's adventures continue. Also would like to know how kendra started being sabrina's slut. And sabrina mentioned she eats pussy but her sister is her slut so it's not her. So who are the couple she munches that ben knows. I vote for every adition you want to write. And as other guys said, please hurry.

TrysexualityTrysexualityabout 8 years ago
Continue

Perhaps Ben should get what he REALLY wants...a real hot pulsating cock cumming in his ass!...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another home run

Always enjoyed your stories and this one DID NOT disappoint!

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 8 years ago
Not Fair! (Five stars anyway)

Why couldn't he give Sabrina some anal since his wife won't take it? GREAT STORY, WANT MORE!!!!

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Bless you

For fulfilling a fantasy of mine, I can see why you are on my favourite authors list.

More of his submissive exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Write them all

Loved the story and your additional ideas. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pegging

I look forward to further adventures all your possible storylines sound great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

This story and it's level of detail is perhaps the sexist stories I've ever read. I can do relate to the thinking and desires of this man. Hoping you will continue with more. Will he become a true cock Slut? Will his wife watch him take it by her sister and/Or other men? Will she finally strap one on and Fuck him? Will she become her sister's submissive whore Slut too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Oh my god, that was fucking hot. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

Great story-line, love your other thoughts definitely keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty damned hot

Personally, I'm not into the gay side of things. But the "slave to the hot sister-in-law with wife's permission" is exciting. He can explore his submissive side in a loving and semi-monogamous context, no "cheating" involved.

I was in a similar situation once, with the understanding that my wife and her sister/BFF got to use my oral talents, but I was not allowed to orgasm while her sister was visiting -- that way, her sister was a "privileged guest" and never competition. Funny how often her sister came to stay for 3-day weekends, winter and spring vacation, and did a 2-week vacation in the summer with us. It lasted for the 2-1/2 years she was unattached. I was happy when she connected to a great guy, but part of me missed our little "outings" -- they were very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's good,can't wait for a second part.

It's great,more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another chapter PLEASE!

It was a thoroughly enjoyable erotic read and I am soooo looking forward to continued escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Go all the way

Stockings bra lingerie the whole nine yards. Maybe breast forms stuck on to go home to his wife. Can't wait for next instalment when there is real cock to play with

ChiDocChiDocabout 8 years ago
Let's explore....

Great story as well as some very interesting ideas for what's next. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awful!! When are you going to get an Editor???

Just one example - "... the butt plug currently logged in my ass and use one of my prostrate massagers (I had three)."

'Lodged' NOT 'Logged'!!!!!

"Prostate" NOT Prostrate"!!!!!

Prostrate means - lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Love the idea of Ben being spit-roasted, Sabina pegging and a willing stud in his mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something to add to the mix?

Loved the story! Perhaps a spanking could be added? Also I wonder if the wife could be invited/convinced/encouraged to watch and eventually participate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I hope she gives him a sexy handjob while she whispers sexy things and has a wiggling finger in his ass until he blows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestions for more

You have to tell us about what happens when he has to deal with a live cock; and then about how he and Sabrina have all out sex while they force his wife, her sister, to watch and possibly eventually join in.

If you ever need another editor and/or proofreader, I'd be happy to join your team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great as always

There's a reason you're the only author here that I follow.

As for going on, I love those ideas you listed. Maybe the sisters will both use him, and make him a crossdressing escort for men they choose for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Yes! More Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Would love more of the above with crossdressing added. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
part 2

Would like to see the part 2

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutabout 8 years ago
More Please

Loved it, I can't wait for "Exploring Sexuality: Cocksucking"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story - can't wait to read all the other ideas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2

Great story. Hope you continue on with the next evening. I would love it if you explored that last line about your wife being her sisters submissive. But hey, it's your story not mine.

tex4tgtex4tgabout 8 years ago
Keep it going silk !

Love all your stories. Would love to read what happens to ben. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Prostate

Small correction, prostate not prostrate, one is lying on the ground, the other is the one you seek.

Very much enjoyed the story, but that one error just slapped me out of context several times.

Built very nicely,good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestion?

Stop writing this garbage. Even for a fictional story is was laughable bad. You want us to believe his "vanilla" wife wants him to get sexually involved with her sister? You want us to believe a man that maybe considers telling his wife about his fantasy, finds her unaccepting, turns to her sister and agrees to let the sister peg him, take pictures of him and then convince him AND his wife/her sister to go completely gay and suck another man's cock and eat her pussy? What about the word implausible don't you understand? Given the character you gave him, I don't think he answers the cell phone on the very first paragraph and that none of this happens. Unbelievable trash.

1 star.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I don't care what anybody else says you are one of my top 3 writers here. Fantastic work once again.

motordaddymotordaddyabout 8 years ago
I THINK

You should tell us more about this family and their activites..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pegged or fucked, who cares?

Been pegged only once, by my buddy's gf when we were having a threesome. She said she felt silly at the start but got really into it after a few minutes. Been fucked many times and love it!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all

The prostate error has been fixed.

As for the believability piece. Far enough, that story is a fantasy and a bit out there I agree.

But I disagree with the character development... I believe the main character is very fleshed out and believable.

Anyways, each to their own.

I still plan to write a part 2 for the summer... although I'm not sure which way the plot will go yet.

Jasmine March 21, 2016

Allamerican3Allamerican3about 8 years ago
Great

I loved this story cant wait for it to be continued...

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
So sexy

I can't wait to read more - really wet from this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot

I read this story and was rock hard the entire time. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please bring put more out

Loved this story! Definitely the best pegging story on here I think anyway. Please put more out. Would love to read more! Mad me so wet to think about pegging someone hard on the are let alone putting them on a spit

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubabout 8 years ago
Make the Wife a Switch

Great story. I suggest you get the wife more involved. Since it seems the sister-in-law previously dominated the wife, it's not a far stretch to think she might try that again. In doing so, sister-in-law could teach her sister the joys of also dominating her husband. I can see the hubby on all fours eating his wife's pussy while getting pegged by his sister-in-law with a few, or more, smacks from a flogger thrown in for good measure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Kendra, Ben, Sabrina ad the other guy do it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More to come please!!

Make it a four-some and then we will have real fun!!

Thanks for this, - you are doing well!

RustyghRustyghabout 8 years ago
my favorite mantra, "More please."

This story touches so many of my own fantasies. Would I ever submit to them ? I don't know and probably will never get to find out. But, as fantasies usually are, extremely exciting. Please keep this string of stories coming.(No pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good sense or build up

The beginning was very real, exactly the way it feels; not at all liking guys, but just wanted to be banged in the ass by a woman, or being curious about what it feels like to suck a cock. Watching my wife suck my cock all the time gets me curious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

This is a dream cum true for me. How I wish my Lovely lady would arrange this type of activity for me. She know I want to be pegged and is not into that. And the fact she is going to have him suck a cock too is hot. Another thing I want to do.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Please bring in Kendra at some point. Perhaps Sabrina could dominate her while Ben is hiding in the closet and next day she switches them.

A gangbang with the girls Sabrina used to munch on.

Sabrina sending Ben back to Kendra with a vibrating butt plug in his ass and instructions for her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost like being there.

Good writing skills. Very good. Like reading all your stories, Have been waiting anxiously for the sequel. I really do hope you finish this story. So many things to do: suck cock, watch sisters, three way w/ strapon, wife tries, first real cock, etc. Hope this fantasy comes true: finish story.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Of course I wish the story continues

Many things to come, many ideas and all of them turn me on

cibixcibixalmost 8 years ago
OMG

probably my favorite story written by my favorite author. would love to see a continuation of many many chapters. sissy husband with his sister-in-law introducing him to all sorts of fantasy fulfillments. :-)

jdlaw001jdlaw001over 7 years ago
I hope and pray this story continues

Please don't stop now I beg you

openingbatopeningbatover 7 years ago
Cant wait to hear more

Great story! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes please

Great read please keep it going maybe with a tranny

Ifonlydreamer75Ifonlydreamer75over 7 years ago
Ben's first really dick

It would be hot if she surprises Ben with a tranny dick to suck and even fucked by

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!

Got me very hard and horny. Love to be used like this.

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue this

You write a lot a great stories. I would like to see this one continued. I check literotica every day for new submissions (I like that) and always wanted you to expand on this one. Gay incestious with limits.... its hot

Wanting to help you edit and keeping my cock rock hard.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyable, well written story. I am off to read 'Cocksucking' now.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 7 years ago
And the "Beat" Goes On....

Slikstockinglover never disappoints. Another great story.

RoborRoborover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Jasmine, you never disappoint. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot story

I would love to have my sister-in-law Valerie fuck me and make me her sissy bitch slut. She's really hot with great tits and fantastic legs. I want to suck on her tits and lick her pussy to make her cum in my mouth. Getting pegged by my sister-in-law Valerie would be so hot, especially with my wife's permission. It would actually be even better if my wife was watching. Then (like in the next chapter) I'd love to suck a real cock while Valerie fucks my man-pussy from behind. I can't wait to read the next chapter -- but first I'm going to send this story to Valerie to read. Wish me luck.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
I've thought about it

But I've never followed through. Sounds like fun though to try it at least once. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Story. Very Hot!!!!!

Fantastic story for sure!!!! All the story ideas you mentioned would be good to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If only

Makes me wish my wife had a sister! I will search for more stories of Ben and his wife and her sister!

69openminded69openmindedover 6 years ago
Great Story

Wish I can have a wife like that and her sister..

one of my dreams.desires, wishes. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Love Your Writing

I would like to see him suck a big cock and swallow while he is being pegged by sister-in law.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

Would love to have a wife and sister-in-law like that. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

D137vincentD137vincentover 6 years ago
Bucket list

Great story, pegging I'd on my to-do list!

twistedthoughts1978twistedthoughts1978about 6 years ago
Wow.

I really enjoyed your story. You have a way of writing it with a nice paced incline to climax. I will be reading the next chapter momentarily, and hoping for more of your suggested chapters. I also like how you bundle different fetishes together ie: pegging, nylons, cocksucking, and incest. You married them together quite well. I have written and submitted a few pieces myself, i would love to hear your thoughts on my submissions, or to chat via email about writing ideas .

Again, love the story. Please right more in this series. I can't deny i am curious about your take on "Exploring sexuality: Gloryhole. "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky guy

Very nice of the sisters to start his journey into being a submissive cock lover. I hope they get him high heels and skirts next.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
very interesting.

A very interesting. Here we are with the submissive / domination thing again. Where is the love. Also if the wife won't let him fuck her up the ass, why can't he fuck sis' ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please.

please keep writing, I have read most of your stories. Love them waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please mistress tell us more ...

tlcbi1460tlcbi1460almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Great ideas. I'd read them all. I fell the same as Ben. I have sucked cock and been ass fucked and I want more. I think Ben will too. How about using a bisexual orgy in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I know my wife would never let me have any sex with anyone including my sister in law unless she was right. Had a few 3 ways always with there running the show.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 5 years ago
Spit roasting

I definitely want to read about what happens the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story up to the point where you introduce the thought of real cocksucking. Always makes me nauseous.

liqueurliqueurover 4 years ago
6 stars

I love this. I trips so many of my triggers. I definitely will become your regular bitch. Errrrm... I mean reader!

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

No. The intimacy between husband and wife has been lost. I loved the story, and the idea behind it, but as stated, he married one person, not two. Is there a back story we the readers are not aware of, I think so.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 4 years ago
More

Yes more please. Get the wife finally able to peg her hubby

timman65timman65about 4 years ago
Love everything but.....

What a great story! Would love to meet Sabrina IRL. However...everything was great until he was getting set up to suck cock. Goes to far for me....but that is just me. Keep submitting stories...like you have done for many years.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 3 years ago
A dream scenario For me

I would love to go through something like this !! Keep up the great work.

herojabherojabover 3 years ago
What?!?!

Yes, you are gay if you want to suck cock and have a penis yourself. You're bi at the very least. There is nothing wrong with that. Stop confusing yourself and others just because you're afraid of labels. You are what you are. This story sucks because it's true on how most humans lie about their behavior. They lie to themselves and others. Just face the facts. YOU ARE GAY! So so very guy. Well written but not my cut of tea.

HuskyoneHuskyoneabout 3 years ago

I’m bi, I love women but I like to suck an uncut cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The fact that you write so well is the only reason I was able to finish the story.

DragonologistDragonologistalmost 3 years ago

This could be my fantasy except for the cock sucking... Great story line and one I will be thinking about for many months to come.. er cum... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story as always love your work

fittexanmanfittexanmanalmost 3 years ago

Suggestion. At some point flip the script and let Kendra find herself alone with Sabrina for a seemingly innocuous reason only to have Ben call and along with Sabrina inform Kendra that she’s been given a hall pass to relive her submissive cunt licking habits of old

lt1nutlt1nutalmost 3 years ago

Mmmm, very nice conversations; very close to reality, exactly as a perceived reality.

If only pegging were as "popular" ten years ago, it so would've happened.

Or even three years ago, when your s-i-l could've easily been my adult pseudo d-i-l.

Or even possibly by my God-daughter's mother who lived with us and asked if I an adult could adopt adult, followed less than ten seconds later with "would you adopt me?" If not, she'd definitely hear about it and sooner or later hear it/us/me.

Thank you indeed..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like to have been to all that stuff crossdressing getting a guy's cocks in his mouth going to g********** cross-dressing and everything else in there and have him eat his c** out of his sister-in-law's p**** and also out of his wife's p****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50573 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES