All Comments on 'Educating Dustin Rhodes Ch. 02'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Still going very strong

I didn't exactly expect Holly to be so straightforward regarding her virginity or her demands on how it's about to be felt with, but it sure as hell made for a fun read. I'm happy to see strong female characters that know what they and and aren't afraid to show it, in this case it makes for a perfect counter to a marine veteran with mild nature. Also glad to see the emphasis on the romantic relationship and its growth than on the sex, though that was an experience in its own right.

Gave it a 5* with contempt, now I'll just sit back and wait for more of the cute couple.

whatshername86whatshername86about 8 years ago
Lucky guy!

Most guys don't have two great experiences like these in their lifetime.(see Ch. 01)

It would be nice if all women's "first time" could be like Holly's. I look forward to seeing how this relationship develops and what else Holly wants to try sexually. Dusty seems to have met his match!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay story

Dusty seems a little simple minded and it feels like his life decisions are being made for him, but otherwise it's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I miss the humor ...

... of the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dusty simple-minded? Hardly!

Personally, I find it refreshing to read about a man who lets a woman take the lead!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Nice story

if she is using a tampon the hymen is already gone or at least mostly. the hymen is at the ENTRANCE of the vagina. It does develop small holes near puberty for menstural flow. It may be gone due to heavy physical activity. There are numerous made up stuff about sex on this site, but it's fun to read the hot fibs...

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 6 years ago
Not Impressed

Found this story unbelievable and trivial

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STILL IMPRESSED

Wouldn't have commented on this chapter if not for the previous comment.

If you have a story that is average, every-day (that is, realistic) life, then it's boring. This one had some extraordinary that added spice -- the forward, unabashed women and the sex educator divorcee, and the planned, researched sex with a virgin. Sure a virgin of 18 years without other sexual experience, boldy and openly planning for her own deflowering with the advice of her mom may not be realistic, but it is certainly not impossible (like 14" penises). But it is part of what keeps this tale intriguing (and hot).

And trivial? Not unless you gotta have the 14" dick or crude language or the girl being talked and tricked into something she's not ready for, or pain or other kinks. This "trivial".sex and "trivial" romance is wonderful to me. I like it sweet rather than crass. Loving rather than coerced. This story is my cup of tea. Not everybody's, apparently.

This series is one of the great ones of Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ANOTHER SEX EDUCATION STORY

...is The Lake House Lessons by JayDavid. Of the 12 chapters, the first 3 are primarily the sex training. The rest are aftermath / results plus expanded story. The story is different -- there are three mentors ( college women ) who are close to his age ( high school senior ) and over a short time ( long weekend ).

Quality is similar to Educating Dustin Rhodes.

This comment belongs with my others after Ch. 03, but I was not allowed another anonymous comment after such a short time.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
560 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories