All Comments on 'Heavy is the Head'

by EnvywithJadee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9about 8 years ago
EnvywithJ : i figgered you to be a

Bottom Fetishist on seeing three synonyms "ass" , "rump" 'n "bottom" on the last para of the Page1 & the tasteful spankin' scenario in the middle of Pg. 2 confirmed it !!!!

I 5-ed as well as 'Fave'-ed this story as besides bein' a First Time this is also a high class Spanko tale & bein' a hard-core Spanko at heart I firmly applaud your " Heavy is the Hand...er Head " : Attagal , you jus' made my Day !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Confused

Who was Sarah on page 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Confused

Read the story properly and you will find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You left out the most important part. Did he finish the paper work, or did I miss that?

Hask225Hask225about 8 years ago
Love this

I'm a bit of a sucker for a love story with some great sex. I can see potential for this to be a more parter, will you be writing a bit more on these guys?

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex OK, but...

"the semen was already becoming hard."

Semen doesn't behave that way. Though gelatinous at first, it turns liquid within minutes. It doesn't become hard until evaporation makes it so, which takes a lot of time. Guys who've masturbated (that's all of us) know this well. Some women may be ignorant of this. Shouldn't be writing about stuff they haven't experienced - whether ejaculate behaviour, or tire changing. Actually do it first, and more than once.

Nonetheless, 179AI'd still fuck you.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed it. I admit, I love uncontrolled orgasms like that. Awesome work. I'll be sure to read more by you!

RaineMakerRaineMakerover 6 years ago
Really cute story

Enjoyed this a lot, good combination of sex appeal and an adorable story, would love a follow up on it.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

I hope he finds a way to tell his old man to piss off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You were doing so— easily a four or five star story, until you wrote, “...not even caring if she was on the pill or not. He'd risk getting her pregnant at the prospect of finally emptying himself into her womb.”

That sentence and a half made your once-sympathetic protagonist, Max, into a real dirtbag who no longer deserved the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To the commenter before me

Or maybe he didn’t care because he loves her and will take care of her?

You know, when a man and woman love each other, sometimes, a baby gets born.

Or you could just enjoy the story because it a well written, fun story.

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

I wish there was a second part ~~~~~~5 stars

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Who is Sarah? His ex's sister's name was Emma; at least, while they were in the coffee shop it was. And you never used her name again once she came to his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow is all I can say/.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnvywithJadee@EnvywithJadee
115 Followers
Check out muh stories...I will eventually be adding more! Currently seeking my future husband or partner on here... JUST KIDDING. Maybe I'm not. A little about me- I'm a sucker for guys with a sense of humor and intelligence. And honestly, I have a pretty twisted sense o...