All Comments on 'Willing Wife Slave'

by showing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Lovely Commitment

Real hot story !!! Well written, although the story is not very believable (too much pain for a novice and a loving husband turning into an expert master overnight) it turns me on. I can sense your desire to become a good slave and that's what this story is about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME

I am a slave to my husband as well. Good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Grammar and misspelling

I stopped reading due to grammar and misspellings. Made it too hard to actually enjoy.... on instead of one, but instead of butt to name a few. A re-read and editing would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extreme for a beginner and not realistic.

Where’s the discussion? That level of pain is pretty extreme for a novice. Added to which going from obviously vanilla to a TPE master: slave in one step is pretty much unbelievable.

If this was based on reality you have my sympathies, communication is important in every relationship but it’s crucial in a D/s relationship. For starters everyone has a different idea of what the ideal D/s actually is. Without it all you have is abuse. I quit part way through, violence just doesn’t float my boat.

That’s most of my negative thoughts, grammar aside that can be fixed with proof reading, the story itself has great potential.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
This is a load of crap

Her Master is obviously stupid mean and an asshole. If he were mine, he would also be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i totally loved the story but i wanted to read more

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 1 year ago

Excellent learning experience for a new slave wife. I like the letter idea by the wife and more wives should do that since many do require to be used by many sources in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous