All Comments on 'Taking Aunt Jill's Cock'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow aunt Jill was so great would love to read the back story how Jill became Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How is it done?

Aside from the erotic story and the pictures I can just

wonder about how the drawings were done or pictures???

JackeryJackeryover 6 years ago
Tightness

Melissa's pussy looks to small for that big old girl cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm Jealous!

I'd love to be in Melissa's place! It'd be great to have a shemale Aunt! My real Aunt helped me to become the girl I am today

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
loved it

I love watching 2 hot women with nice tits fucking each other.

Ab9095Ab9095over 5 years ago
Wow!

Nicely done! I love that Jill has wide hips, thighs, and big tots fucking this little cutie. Especially the ones where she's taking her from behind. Got my cock hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT. Would love to see Aunt Jill ramming that cute little ass with her big cock. Wouldn't mind it in my own too.

jim28jim28over 1 year ago

Great! Every family needs an aunt Jill. I wonder how much the rest of the family knows about Jill and her activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It made me very hard - so it was clearly very good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Turning her niece into her submissive slave is a great story line, especially when they both are so pretty I can see auntie sitting next to her niece at the table, the niece trying to hold a conversation with her mom while auntie has her fingers busy in her hot wet pussy.

Auntie, the trans brother seduces his sister too and becomes the master of them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
739 Followers
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...