All Comments on 'Spoils of Victory: Prologue'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nice piece of business

Having not read the other material referenced, I was left a little underinformed about some of the other characters and the background behind the bet. But that said, this "prologue" is a very enjoyable piece of fiction. It's well written, concise, and plausible. Nice work!

-- Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fun!

I've read other things by Alex, but didn't recognize the characters. Being a prologue, I just thought it was a beginning to something new. I thought it was fun to read, though short. If there's more to this, I hope I find it.

Deb

barelythere555@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good one

A simple but really good little tale and a great twist. for once I think you could continue this without it getting boreing. Well written I enjoyed it.

_vernon_vernonabout 16 years ago
lol

Not a lot of sex, but OK, then the kicker at the end! Should have put this as "Humor". Looking forward to reading the rest of this series. [Just read the "Rhonda" stories-like to read more about Cheryl & Rhonda.]

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
I Just Returned From a Party and I Can Say With Certainty ...

that I had no such good fortune! There were many ladies with whom I would have enjoyed asking, but I'm afraid that had I done so, my face would have hurt badly from the slaps and other strategic places would probably get pummeled as well. There would be a minuscule chance for me to score with a story like this one, but yours is a fantasy world, and good things come to pass. So, it was a story to remember and wish for fantasy to come true. Thanks.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Damn she was cold. Good read thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1353 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES