All Comments on 'Jake & Jessica Ch. 11'

by lover1988

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally!!

Whew!! Finally......was beginning to wonder when we'd see the next chapter. Really like your story and characters. I'm surprised Amy isn't pregnant also. Perhaps that's coming up in the next chapter? Bring it!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT AS USUAL

THIS WAS GREAT I JUST DIDN'T WANT AMY WITH EITHER ONE OF THEM SHE NEEDS TO FIND HER OWN MAN

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Nice to see it finally back

I feared this story got lost in the precept of time so long was it front he last update. Although I'm really glad to see it back it's also the first chapter that really let me down and thus I won't be giving it a 5. There were quite a lot of grammar errors, not mayor ones but still enough to disrupt the story. Though it flows the usual way it feels even more clipped than before, like you forced this one out by a deadline instead of genuine inspiration.

The biggest disappointment was the direction the story took after the whole miscarriage incident. It’s not the first time Jess & Amy have done it but this time it left a strange aftertaste for reason. The relationship turning into a three-way isn’t hat shocking, some of us actually anticipated it from the start, yet it also doesn’t feel cheap at this moment. At least there is the “safety clause” to let it go once Amy finds her man/girl to be with, hopefully it gets the job done in that side story you mentioned.

So in the end I have no other option but to rate this with 4* and hope the future chapters bring it back on track.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Have always enjoyed this series!

Happy to see where you seem to be going. Looking forward to #12.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent story from a gifted author, and I love

the subtitle, "family is everything." That is just so true. Family fucking is the best fucking there is. Just ask a father who's been enjoying his baby girl's cute little coochie, or a daughter who keeps cumming on her father's fat veiny daddy-dick. Ask any guy who pumps away in his kid sister's sweet slit, or a sis who has her big O's every time her sibling blows his brotherly balls up her tight little twat. Best of all, ask any boy who's achieved what so many boys can only whack off dreaming about--stuck his fat young cock up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, that magical hole between his mother's thighs, fucked his own mother with all his youthful energy and strength, and unloaded in hot young balls up his mommy's warm wet ever-loving cunt. Or all the moms who love going around with their own boy's semen trickling down their ass and legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the series

What a loving couple, and a loving story line. Like that Jake is a bit more mature, with the light dusting of hair on his chest!

sadiebrattsadiebrattabout 8 years ago
So Disappointed!!!!!

I truly loved the story until you threw Amy in the middle. She needs to move the hell on and out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nope

Why is it an author thinks a 3 some is better?Its a sign you have run out of ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Screwed up a good romance.

Done reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Should never have had Jessica cheat on Jake.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
I agree

Would have only got two stars for this chapter but got wrong one. You should have never had jess cheat on Jake. Are you sick and just enjoy screwimg with every siblings love for each other.

Just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
About time

I like the poly angle. It seems a long time coming though, I hope it becomes a solid, three way relationship and not just a cheap threesome. There are some real, strong poly relationships that work for years. If the author goes that route, making Amy a second wife, I would happily keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Poly, yes - when all 3 agree together

Having Jake come home to find Jessica and Amy together is an easy way to kill the romance.

loverboysamloverboysamalmost 8 years ago
booo

it was suppose to be an love kind(it has always been)

now you just kindsa made it some kindda nasty crap....

Jake fororgiving jessica part is allright...you didnt had to made a threesome outta it...

sucks man....it was a kinda boring type of story but you just made it disgusting in this part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
can any one tell me

where i can find a true siblings love story i am sick of it where the brother fuck the sister and her friends, or the sister fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
don't listen to the nay sayers

I've really enjoyed this series, and the threesome seemed like a natural progression. Don't like the nay-sayers distract you from writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter?

Has the author made any announcements on the next chapter? Haven't heard from him in awhile. Just checking.

lover1988lover1988about 7 years agoAuthor
J&J chp 12

I'm slowly working on Chapter 12 as I put it on the shelf in order to write another story which will be posting in a day or 2.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
I too want to read more and

may even go back and read the series again it was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
year of birth

Very well written. I only found the time frame odd. It would have been good if the year of birth of jake and jenn was pushed back say to 1990 or so it might have coincided withe year this story was published. Yet it's a good story waiting for ch 12

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ch 12

Bring ch 12 quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please take threesome out

The sex with Amy really ruined the story for me. In my opinion you can't have threesomes in a real love story. Still loved the rest of it but probably not going to read more which is sad cause I really liked it but the Amy sex ruined it for me

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
WRONG

The threesome with Amy spoilt it for me. You can't do that with a true love story like jess and Jake had for each other. You should have just ended when Jake ncaught jess and Amy in bed together. Bad very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

I loved the story. its a natural to end with the 3 of them together. please write chapter 12, and have amy become a mom from jake as well!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Such an enjoyable story

Love, affection, drama & great sex. Hope you can continue soon. I have read this series twice now and am hanging for more. Merry Christmas.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
great story

really a great story. nice plot, the characters seem real and are well-developed. the story is loving, sensual and erotic. i like the 3some. maybe they can be "married" and both Jessica and Amy have kids with Jake. a lot more to write here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHY

why fuck up a perfectly good story with the threesome. really wrecked it for me. disgusted with that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed

It has been a great story, one of the best bromances I've read in a while. That being said, like so many others, I was also a bit stunned with the turn of events; and if Jessica's betrayal with Amy is apparently the biggest shock for the majority, for me it's her bissexuality and later asking Jake permission to pursue a sexual relationship with Amy. Where did that come from all of a sudden? It's because of Amy's constant presence at the Edwards household? There were so many avenues to follow and prevent that course, for heavens sake.

And what about Jake, what does the future holds for him? Is he just going to be a breeding stallion and a future almost mormon husband with two wives, lots of kids, and a boring job at a nuclear power plant? Where's the passion, the depth of feelings, the empathy and the flesh and blood bond that both fraternal twins and lovers shared? The purity, the innocence... all gone. That's why I'm somehow disappointed with this story.

I think we will hardly ever see Chapter 12 published, not only because getting out of this mess is extremely difficult at best, and 2 years have already passed since the last one.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Great story !

Its been 18 months since you published chapter 11 - do you know when we will see chapter 12 ?

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rats

I use Carlus Magnus' 'Chrles & Mindy' as a Gold Standard to which I find myself comparing most of the stories I read on this site. The first ten chapters compared favourably. They each got 5 stars. I had to downgrade chapter 11 to 3. I don't much like where it went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FAIR

was good right till amy got involved then felt sick the way it was headed and just skipped the last two pages. give them a zero.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
3+ YEARS

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? IT'S A GOOD STORY BUT, PROMISED CHAPTER 12, 3+YEARS AGO.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Oh well another great story to fall in a bottomless pit of unfinished series. Maybe one day Literotica will get their act together and insist on the whole series being written and submitted before publishing any of it Just like real publishers do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did we forget something

Doesn't Amy have a VD? Seems odd to fuck unprotected without even reconciling that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Couldn't c

I couldn't agree more. I side with Frankie1952 on this. So many series start out great only to be left unfinished. Either post the whole series or don't post it.

Iangillan53Iangillan5312 months ago

Whaaaaat????? Not finished!!!!! This seriously sucks!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous