All Comments on 'The All Inclusive Werewolf Story'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Someone hating on mistakes and loves lost and found I see.

Not sure why you didn't just leave it at the happy ever after couple finding new love and Luna being happy for them.

Let me guess. You don't like your life and wish the world would end and a new life start on a different planet. Try writing about that next instead of trashing the wolves nonhuman section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hysterical

pocketbooklover told me to read this and so glad i did. you used every cliche and overused hack and it was a horrifying yet oh so gratifying read. think the other commentator didn't realize this is for the aprils fools contest. hope you win.

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
This is an April Fool's Day entry.

I tried to run a fine line in my satire and I may not have been obvious enough.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverabout 8 years ago
Made my day

Every cliche (or should I say Clia Shay) known to anyone who reads the Were genre was used and I thought it absolutely brilliant. Absolutely made my day and a great entry in the April Fools contest. Glad you could use my suggestion of a meteor shower (always wanted to use that) and it worked so well in the 'end' result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Didn't see this shiz coming!

OMG...toss out all your werewolf books....the were world is over, done, finished....

So I'm reading along standard wolf drama mates, alphas and such and this shiz happened...huh...ok...heh...haha...finally full laughter...he claims there was hints, but I think he just got tired and went for the dramatic quick ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
attack of the rouges

Look out its the rouges, quick send out the vertes and jaunes to help us, I see bits of "Paying for His Mistakes, Watty " and "Bitter Kisses, watty" with and another about a white wolf pack I cant remember and many of the cliches that drive me nuts.

My favs

If you can only have babies with your mate then whomever the mate is will be accepted by everyone else automatically. what moron would reject them and being obviously mentalily defective should preclude them from being alpha

second we are werewolves and need to stay hidden and keep a low profile. So lets all drive supercars that only the mega rich or a celeb. drives, duh

and last the kids running the show. just guessing was written by a young teen .

PS I did enjoy both of the the watty ones I did mention at first although one of the best on their site is "Lone Wolf (First in Lone Wolf Series)" by By conleyswifey OK that is enough shilling, the Were War series is a top shelf story and continue to look for more of your stories here .

Canadian Wolf

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
That is part of why young alphas shouldn't happen

In that they make immature decisions. He could still get her pregnant since he doesn't believe she will leave.

The whole plot is a combination of the formulaic teen drivel that clogs certain sites when it comes to werewolf stories. There is more to the genre than high school fashion and rejected mate drama. There are great stories here and on Wattpad that reach past the repetitive nature of the others.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years ago
That was WONDERFUL!

That was one of the most sarcastic, tongue in cheek, "slap in the face" to every single mouth breathing, pheromone sniffing, holier than though, teenage angst stories I have ever read.

I groaned so many times reading this...I loved it! Thank you partwolf! You made my day. A happy April Fools to you too! I wish I had thought of it.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

P.S. sure you couldn't have thrown at least one...just one sparkly vampire in there....?

(Snicker!)

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 8 years ago

This was very clever. It kept me amused the entire time, and was something any reader of the genre could relate to and find humor in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMFG!!!

This has got to be one of thee most interesting, mind blowing short stories!!!!! Intriguing storyline, edge of seat twists and turns...absolute WONDER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally

Finally someone who can spell and knows the difference between rouge and rogue and monty python if i wasn't married i'd ask you out. And if you think it's bad on literotica wattpad is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rouges, ha ha ha ...

As a nit-picking grammar/spelling zealot, I particularly appreciated the slam at the writers (& commenters) who can't tell the difference between a reddish cosmetic & those who are not members of a pack, hence rogues (not rouge, you idiots)!

nthusiastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bahahahahaha!

This was great satire, you nailed Wattpad and some of the worse offerings on Lit'. Your Were War stories are top shelf, looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just...

love the "most excellent" bitch slaps - thanks for this!

and a great tale...

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtabout 8 years ago

At first I didn't get what this story was really about, then it hit me and gave me a nice ol' laugh! xD

BigDog167BigDog167about 8 years ago
Not bad.

I was beginning to wonder since the majority was a direct rip off of a or two story on Watty. The ending was OK but remember that most of the stories on Watty are written by teen girls so you have to expect to much drama.

MygypsyMygypsyabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Werecats Rule!

LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So glad to have the the horror of the dreaded red makeup banished.

sheabluesheablueabout 8 years ago

I don't read the werewolf stories here or on Wattpad (I prefer Robert McGammon, I guess, or Naoko Smith, here on the site.) so I was totally lost reading this! I didn't even get the name Clia Shay, which was brilliant, now that I get it. It's in reading the comments that I understand the cleverness of your story, and I'm glad to see so many appreciating it. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo! Clever and very funny.

You've hit the nail on the head when it comes to the werewolf genre, unfortunately. Although I still enjoy reading about werewolves, I'm also tiring of all the cliches that are prevalent in most stories. We need a breath of fresh air or Luna could just come down to wipe the slate clean lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This actually would have been a good story

You should have ran with it

IvyMarquisIvyMarquisover 7 years ago
God damn incrediable

I too have had my fill of wattpad werewolf stories, and you're doing the lord's work tbqh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clever, funny, interesting

My only regret is that Clia Shay's life with Robert won't continue as they were all wiped out. And of course, we won't be able to see John grow up to become a respected Alpha. Too bad Luna didn't only destroy the Crooked Moon pack, leaving the other wolves and humans alive. And David - what an ass! His feelings towards his sister are hateful and completely horrible. How could one child turn out decent and loving (and a beautiful white wolf), while her brother is a complete jerk? Still, loved this story.

luv2read2

txcrackertxcrackerabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Having been a long long time follower of your stories, I find this one odd . Your usually have a very good story line to follow , but this one is odd ( it is the best word I can cone up with ) , Usually your stories follow family , pack , The Change , etc . But you ended it so abruptly that I was startled to say the least . It was written in your usual style and was very interesting to the close which I found sudden and final. I still gave you 5*s for it . But it was really different .

Thanks for the read , but it still left me puzzled .

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Made me laugh!

Well done, thank you - Luna has my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start but bad ending...

because to have Lyna kills the couple that finds happiness, and rejecting.the mate in person must have been.a tradition that weres follow. So to also kill.everyone and start all over, that is a childish ending to this story that started strong.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Loved it.

The end was a bit rough, but it was a great twist for an April Fools' Day story.

I was a bit annoyed by the use of "rouge" when it obviously should have been "rogue", only to find that this was part of the plot.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was sh1t

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely awesome.

Well done for not taking your world building too seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2302 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...