All Comments on 'Halloween Party'

by Ache4Sex

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YEAH, THAT'S LIKELY TO HAPPEN.

She should dump the wannabe cuckold and marry a MAN. Flush this piece of shit 'story'.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for a good story and effort and.....

because the asshole of LIT hated it and gave it a 1!! So eat shit dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hi Bonnie, having a good day I hope.

Story is lame on all accounts.

He does not have long to be with her.

She is getting sick of his fetish.

She has now remembered that she is sexy and there are better men out there.

I would say within 5 years they are divorced.

But on the good side he will be able to sit at home getting excited about how much cock she is taking on. Cuckold's dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a weird fetish, wanting to see your wife suck some stranger's cock.

If you ever recover from your psychological dysfunction and are fortunate enough to persuade a woman to marry you, don't let her read this story. If she's already bailed on you, well, at least you were married to an intelligent woman, for a while.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Hot scene

It isn't much of a story, but it's a hot sex scene about a VERY common fantasy. I've been to many parties like this one, but never a vanilla party! Aside from that, it was fairly realistic in the way it was told.

One minor quibble: "piss hole" has to be the least erotic term ever used in an erotic story. Please try to avoid using that term in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well...

First, thanks for making the effort to write and share what seems to be a common male fantasy, at least on LW. But you have to admit, this really isn't so much a story as it is a vignette, a scene with no context.

There are certain cliches that make me cringe and I'm not talking about giant penises that stay hard for hours and ejaculate across the room. No, it's describing women with numbers, which you do in the first paragraph. Then, the second paragraph contains the phrase, "Don't get me wrong", usually used by an author who is backtracking. (There are others, too, notably, "We finally wound up ...", or suchlike, but I think you avoided that old chestnut.) Well, I feel much better getting that off my chest. Keep writing! ***

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Love a good party

Love playing at a great party. Wish I'd been invited. Great story. Xoxoxox Annette

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks for writing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First off - this isn't a story

More like a paragraph. Not enough information to make it a story. And as a flash paragraph it wasn't good at all. The husband has some weird desire to see his wife with another man. Why? So she can find someone with a bigger dick to love and leave her husband? To find someone that fucks her better? Has more money? Or catches some nasty disease? Even for fiction it makes no sense.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kind of like observing two people fucking from several hundred feet away....

....you can't mistake what they're doing, but it really isn't very interesting and certainly not very exciting....why? Hot and enticing are in the detail. One must be close enough to share in the experience in order to truly appreciate it.

Now you offered considerable sensual detail in the sex scene, but the story, if it can be called that, offered no real information about the characters. It sort of read like a narration of a three legged sack race......completely lacking in character interest.

So, it comes off newsy, but we aren't given a chance to become attached to any character....all for lack of telling us who they are, what they like and dislike, their attitudes about family, marriage, lifestyle, day to day experiences and general attitudes.

I think most of the criticism attached at some point to this missing element.

Other than the fact that it is yet another repeat of the now completely tired and overdone cuckold fantasy piece.

Thanks for being willing to risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks For Staying With It

I enjoyed the two stories you published last June so I was glad to see you are still at it. As some have mentioned, it could have been longer, with more detail, building up more heat. But it was still enjoyable for me to read because I actually experienced something like your narrator did. I was at a party, found myself sitting on the floor next to a fun woman who gave another guy a blowjob to completion while I watched from inches away. Seeing her cheek bump out when the head of his dick contacted it from inside, hearing him moan as he finally spurted in her mouth, and seeing her swallowing his cum, was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

I'll be watching for more.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid Idiots

It’s hard to imagine that people have nothing better to do than write criticisms of something they know they won’t like and yet, here they are! This is why I don’t permit comments on my stories anymore. Idiots. Anyway, your STORY was good! Please keep writing and ignore the haters. Hopefully you and your wife have taken things a step further by now.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pardon

Anonymous, pardon me, I looked all over Lit and couldn't find any of your stories. Are they as bad as this.one?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Halloween

Halloween cuckoldry. A new low for LW.

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
I love it

I hope Michelle keeps finding new cocks and snowballs her cucky.

Women should rule in the bedroom IMHO. A Horney pussy is hard to satisfy and usually needs more than a one shot wonder dick.

Give her her freedom and let her bring her lovers home. You will enjoy it!!!

Keep writing

XOXOXO

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago
Great. Love it

If she’s like most wives, sucking a cock isn’t going to be enough. You have to let them have the freedom to fuck too. Love if he ever writes a part 2. Wives need to fuck bigger cock than their husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! I really LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! Michelle is a keeper. Period. The story was imaginatively conceived...

... It was masterfully crafted in compliance with Chekhov's gun principle whereby each element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed. Consequently, although the story is short but sweet, it tells us everything we need to know about the Michelle and Josh and the party they attended.

I strongly believe the author should write at least Ch. 2. He has already created two well-defined characters. Michelle has a wild side which she probably wants to suppress or keep in check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love Anette Bishop's comment (approx 5 years old) & I am copy pasting it:

"Love a good party

Love playing at a great party. Wish I'd been invited. Great story. Xoxoxox Annette"

In my book this is an excellent wife sex story. It is both erotic and true to life.

When you and your wife find yourselves at a party where you know nobody, your safe bet is to go by the time-tested rule, When in Rome do as Romans do!

My wife and I were at a party like that where we knew nobody. Something happened to my wife at that party, she was shedding inhitions one by one. She was not drunk, she just was relaxed, spontaneous... Guys flirted with her, she flirted back. A guy placed his hand on her bare knee as he was talking to her. She told him she did not mind his company but he was not allowed to keep his hand on her knee. He instantly raised his hands in the air, said he was sorry, and added, "please accept my apology." After she said the apology was accepted, he bent forward and started to kiss her bare knee. She started to laugh. He said he took it as a No. He apologized to me and my wife.

He gave us a business card each, invited us to visit him in his family's cottage, a lake-front property on Indian land. He did not want to leave us alone until we gave him the day we would come and firmly promised we would show up.

Soon he became our 'friend of the family'. He was a dedicated and loyal friend.

Goes without saying that he and my wife were friend with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Michelle is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE THIS STORY.

Yes, Michelle is a keeper.

Anything is possible at a big party.

My wife and i attended a big party years ago. She was in my sight for about 30 or 40 minutes talking to the developer who had built the subdivision. Then she was out of my sight. I looked for her. Both she and the developer were nowhere to be seen.

She was AWOL for 30 to 45 min.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short, sweet, erotic.

Michelle is a keeper. Period.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sick cuck/wimp/voyeur crap

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - What about STD's HIV? - sick cuck/wimp/voyeur crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short sweet and very sexy. Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous